Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Oma-1; 31 July 2006, 02:32 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Oma-1; 31 July 2006, 02:35 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

And finally ....

And now for the thank yous ......

Seriously though, thanks LA Doy'e for writing your poem, I had such fun adding the pics And thanks to Mala and Stargate Caps (I got most of the pics from them) and my hubby for my DVD boxsets (for the caps I had to make myself ). And special thanks for the LoveBoat and other manips I pinched

Last edited by Oma-1; 31 July 2006, 02:36 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          Seriously though, thanks LA Doy'e for writing your poem, I had such fun adding the pics And thanks to Mala and Stargate Caps (I got most of the pics from them) and my hubby for my DVD boxsets (for the caps I had to make myself )

(((OMA)))

Oma, I wish I could green you a thousand times over! Thank YOU! Wow. That was just amazing. I had no idea you were going to put pictures to my ENTIRE poem. It must have taken forever. But I've saved it, and I love it! Maybe we can recycle it next Ship Day?

Comment

Oma-1 & LADoyle - Great work.
            sigpic
            Women of the Gate LJ Community.
            My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

16 guests! Why be a guest when you can be a member??

I hope I've greeted everyone. There were so many new people today! I'm so glad you all joined!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                OT - Bored stiff...anyone want a signature/banner/icon/collage, let me know!
                Yes please! I would love a signature! (being graphically incompetant as i am and unable to make my own!)

anything shippy you can come up with would be awesome! I just need my sam and jack in there and i'm happy!

natalia
                My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

((((((((((((((((((OMA-1))))))))))))))))))
                  you have outdone yourself!!! It looks great, wonderfull, speachless...Ooooh boy I just don't know what to say...And that doesn't happen a lot
                  And off course (((((((LAD))))))) for the wonderfull poem

Comment

Huggles Oma-1 & L.A. Doyle!!! - Great Job
                    and my little love boat at the end makes me smile
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                      Write it anyway!!!!! Please? *begs*
                      Well I could but possibly the sequel to A Pond With No Fish (which I'll start writing once I finish Season One Aftershocks) will suffice instead?

As a spoiler for the sequel
                      Spoiler:
                      there will be a wedding
                      sigpic
                      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

And now for the thank yous ......

Seriously though, thanks LA Doy'e for writing your poem, I had such fun adding the pics And thanks to Mala and Stargate Caps (I got most of the pics from them) and my hubby for my DVD boxsets (for the caps I had to make myself )

Thanks to both of you. This is great!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          (((OMA)))

Oma, I wish I could green you a thousand times over! Thank YOU! Wow. That was just amazing. I had no idea you were going to put pictures to my ENTIRE poem. It must have taken forever. But I've saved it, and I love it! Maybe we can recycle it next Ship Day?
                          Me neither, but once I started ...... LOL I was enjoying myself too much

BTW - I've gone back and corrected all the typos I swear there were none the last time I checked!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oma, wow that must have taken you ages, that's brilliant!! Thanks to you and LA Doyle for that, it's fantastic!! (((((hugs)))))

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                              Oma, wow that must have taken you ages, that's brilliant!! Thanks to you and LA Doyle for that, it's fantastic!! (((((hugs)))))
                              I'd lay odds it took LAD longer to write it

My head was buzzin with all the pics I wanted to use, but in the end I limited it to one or two per verse, otherwise we'd have been here all night
                              sigpic

Comment

Me neither, but once I started ...... LOL I was enjoying myself too much

BTW - I've gone back and corrected all the typos I swear there were none the last time I checked!!!!!!

It's great Oma. I bet it was fun to put that together.

Thanks to my shipper family. You all inspired me to write that for Ship Day. Now what will I do next year?

Comment

Working...
                                X