X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom
    Here's for trupi - just in case:
    Thanks, they're beautiful! But "The Penguins of War" are really Mala's idea. She has her own thread in the off-chatt thread called Mala's World. Hopefully she will visit here on shipper day and bring some great manip.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
      You can stick to the feet if you want Trupi...I'll grab his lips...well...I mean...I'll take the top half...this is sounding wrong...I'm gonna quit while I'm ahead!!
      Do you have a crush on RC? Maybe that's the way to RC's heart, we can send love letting, telling him how we love his shippy moments and we will kiss parts of his body if he writes more and~~~~~OMG PG THREAD-Sorry!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
        So, this is my 100th post and I wanted it to be here.

I just want to use it to say a big thank you to everyone for making us newbies feel welcome.

Forums can seem like big, unfriendly places but there is a big effort made here on this thread not only to welcome the new guys but to acknowledge that they're contributing. Other places it can sometimes seem if you're not among the three or four people who obviously 'know' each other, your views or your contribution is quickly skipped over.

Equally, there is a healthy debate here and people can have differing viewpoints while other forums/threads can seem intimidating at times if you don't share the main view. I never worry about posting what I think/feel here.

And uh to bring this back on topic, I have to say that I think that's in part down to the type of person that a S/J pairing attracts; honourable, romantic, patient (very patient) and wanting to live up to the ideals of our favourite pair.

So, thank you everyone.
        congrats on 100 posts rachel

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
          Originally posted by Rachel500
          Spoiler:
          Sam pressed closer to Jack, trying desperately to get warm. 'Will you have any regrets if we...?'

'I'll regret dying.' Jack replied.

Sam snuggled even closer careful not to jar his ribs. She was so cold...

Jack sighed heavily. 'And I'll regret not being able to save you.'

Sam tensed. She shifted position to look up at him. Their eyes caught and held in the darkness as long-unspoken about feelings bubbled up to the surface. Sam felt her breath catch in her throat and she wondered how to reply; if she should. She settled back against him, her mind whirling.

Jack cleared his throat. 'So how are things with...'

'Fine.' Sam said immediately. 'Fine.'

'Good.' Jack muttered. That was just great. Why the hell had he asked that? he wondered. Distance, a voice in his head replied. He'd needed to establish distance between them before he started confessing stuff she probably didn't want to hear especially now she was with the cop. Well, mission accomplished, Jack, he thought derisively.

Sam wriggled next to him and sighed. 'Actually, not fine.' She pressed her lips together as though she could catch the words back.

'Not fine?' Jack asked carefully.

'I'm still a little angry about him following me to the stake-out.'

Jack kept his mouth shut. He was more than a little angry about it himself and it was only because he didn't want to upset her that he'd kept his thoughts to himself.

'I told him I needed a time-out.' Sam admitted her fingers worrying at the cloth under them. 'To think about things.'

'And?' Jack couldn't help prompting her just as he couldn't help the small burgeoing hope inside him from rising up and stealing his breath as he waited for an answer. He wanted her to be happy and God knew he couldn't give her a relationship with the regs but he'd always hoped one day...

'And I don't know.' Sam said wondering why she always seemed to be discussing her problems with Pete with Jack. Maybe that ought to give her a clue, she thought She sighed again. 'I guess I've been a little confused lately.'

'What about?'

It was the perfect opening if she had the courage to take it. Sam had never thought herself lacking in that department but as her mouth dried up and her heart pounded heavily she wondered just how much courage she did have...she shook herself figuratively and lifted her head to look at him; at the worn lines of his face, the dark shadows of his eyes.

'Us.'

The word echoed in the icy chamber.

For the first time in a long time, Jack had no clue what to say.

Sam felt her throat close up as he stayed silent. 'Say something.' She said eventually.

'What do you want me to say?' Jack replied quietly.

'Nothing.' She muttered as disappointment hit her. She started to shift away from him needing to put some physical distance between them.

'Hey. Where are you going?' Jack tugged her back against him. The move shook his ribs and he couldn't help the groan that escaped.

'Sir?' Sam was immediately back at his side, her face anxiously scanning his.

'I'm OK.' Jack insisted. 'Just don't make me chase after you again, huh? I'm kinda at a disadvantage here.'

Her brief smile lifted his spirits and he held her gaze determindly.

'Nothing's changed for me, Sam.' Jack said simply.

'Really?' Sam checked. 'Even after all this time?'

'Really.' Jack swallowed hard. Had she doubted how he felt about her? 'But I know you're trying to move on and...'

'I'm not.' Sam interrupted him.

'What?' Jack asked.

'I'm not trying to move on.'

He raised a sceptical eyebrow.

'OK.' She admitted. 'I am trying but I...' she sighed deeply suddenly unsure about the decisions she'd made in the last few weeks since she'd been trapped alone on the Prometheus. 'I got this crazy idea in my head.' She confessed not looking at him. What had she been thinking? Well, she hadn't been thinking all that clearly at all she reminded herself, she had sustained a massive concussion. Mixed up thinking...and suddenly being alone with Jack for real made everything crystal clear again. She looked back at him. 'Nothing's changed for me either.'

For a long moment their eyes held until Jack nudged her back into her former position and there was silence as they cuddled together.

'So what now?' Sam asked quietly.

'Now we get out of here.' Jack said firmly.

[Fade out].
          I didn't know my question would get a mini-fic! Thanks and hey, if you want, write more! Hint*poke*hint.
          My pleasure (I was inspired on the spur of the moment) but I'm afraid that's your lot for now *firmly resisting hints and pokes!* Maybe in the future; you never know!

I'm actually in the middle of writing the Aftershock for Solitudes and need to get back to that. *Must resist forum; must resist forum*
          sigpic
          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

SHIP SHIP HOORAY Special Ops Team (SSHSOT)UPDATE

WELCOME TO ALL NEW TEAM MEMBERS!!!

Visit, chat, play, squee!!!
            Join us on Sam and Jack Shippy Holidays and Ship Day in July!
            It's all about Sam and Jack!

THE TEAM HAS 53 SPECIAL OPS MEMBERS!!! SWEET!!!

Members may be Shippers or Friends of Sam and Jack.
            We are a welcoming team. PM me if you are joining.

LOL4JACK
            nell
            sg-1fanintn
            florence
            Lys(friend of Sam and Jack)
            TracyJane
            sueKay
            michelleb
            mishy_mo
            Cathain Nottingham
            trupi
            Myrth
            lonely_star
            ParadoxRealities
            SG-1Poz
            Somnium
            misstweedledee
            Sam_Carter
            MajorSam
            _Anubis
            LtColonelSamC
            Cassie
            Gatetrixer
            jafacakes
            MirthMistress
            wynter
            gwenhwyfar
            Matto Innamorato
            Toll Verliebt
            sugarshaker
            AmberLM
            shipper hannah
            mad gater
            pittsburghgirl
            Ancient 61
            cute_az_can_be
            L.A.Doyle
            majorsal
            Terrah
            Vicky
            shelsfc
            true_romance
            K8tbug1
            zuz
            starflight
            hope leslie hermnharry
            RepliCartertje
            Lesleyp
            aske
            hopalong
            chelle db
            stargate-princess
            Rory J
            Nolamom
            scifi_girl
            Last edited by nell; 26 July 2006, 06:38 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

yay! i'm special ops okay, pretty random, but has anyone ever noticed a photo frame of sg1 in General O'neills office? i was watching sacrifices and i noticed a picture (it was blury though ) of four people standind really close with what looked like their arms around each other, i was just Curious as to weather it was sg1
              SACRIFICES%5F188.jpg um i don't know if i did this correctly, i've never put a picture or anything on a post?? lol i don't know..click it and it goes big lol
              if i've done it wrong, could someone help me out
              any way..notice the picture frame, is that sg1??

sigs created by the talented sueKay and RepliCartertje
              Spoiler:

thankyou Rocketgal & Oma-1

Comment

So...what's the deal with the penguins?? Again...sorry for being such a goof...just never got what they stood for!
                You can find out all about the shipper penguins here at Mala's site.
                sigpic

Comment

Ship Day business: I have PMed all inactive SSHSOT members to invite them to join us this Friday! nell
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't know my question would get a mini-fic! Thanks and hey, if you want, write more! Hint*poke*hint.
                    Maybe LAD ask more of those questions... than maybe we get more ff from Rachel Cause we all love her stories
                    BTW don't forget us at ship day... a good ff would be great at that day

Comment

Good morning Shipper family. Thanks for adding me to the SSHSOT! I enjoyed the mini fic Rachel500. Love the penguins on Mala's site - especially the ones with helmets. I think I'm all caught up now, gotta run - be back later.

L.A. Doyle - what town? I'm in San Antonio...
                      sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to say...I LOVE your sig...how very....hot!!!
                        Well that's all...have a good day!
                        Why thank you! It's much hotter in person believe you me. Good times...good times.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Being from a small country town in Texas, that is the only thing I find slightly endearing about the character. But I'm really not feeling the love yet...not like with Sam and Jack! I love those guys!!!
                          What bugs me *A LOT* is that he (Mitchell) calls Sam "Carter"...I simply hate it!!!
                          Only Jack can call her Carter!!!

Comment

Hello! I'm new to GateWorld! I love Stargate and Jack and Sam !!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict
                              Hello! I'm new to GateWorld! I love Stargate and Jack and Sam !!!
                              Welcome
                              Prepare for Ship Day

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                                What bugs me *A LOT* is that he (Mitchell) calls Sam "Carter"...I simply hate it!!!
                                Only Jack can call her Carter!!!
                                In Flesh and Blood he called her Sam at least once, I'm sure of it. And I heard her call him Cam, which can be quite confusing, because, you know . . . Sam sounds and awful lot like Cam . . .

I actually thought it was quite endearing when the only ones who called her Sam were Daniel, Janet, and Jacob. I love how Teal'c has stuck with Major/Colonel Carter all this time. It puts a smile on my face for some reason.

Rachel, I loved that ficcie. So sweet!

One last thing: yippee, I'm a member of SSHSOT! I'm so proud. To echo Rachel's sentiments, this thread is such a welcoming place with great, warm people and awesome S/J shippyness!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X