Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well what made my mind start to love jack/sam is,it was their militant relationship together and that they would never break apart form themselves.
    Capture the moment of the episode "Grace"it is the same reaction from Carter that reached jacks mind from the episode "paradise lost"I find them very emotional episodes between Sam/Jack.
    I hope season 10 plays out for them both,I am so looking forward to watching season 10s episodes,cause since Jack is coming back it would be nice to see Sam's face.
    A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
    Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Rottie
      Well what made my mind start to love jack/sam is,it was their militant relationship together and that they would never break apart form themselves.
      Capture the moment of the episode "Grace"it is the same reaction from Carter that reached jacks mind from the episode "paradise lost"I find them very emotional episodes between Sam/Jack.
      I hope season 10 plays out for them both,I am so looking forward to watching season 10s episodes,cause since Jack is coming back it would be nice to see Sam's face.
      Hey,
      Spoiler:
      and if she's not that surprised or shocked to see him than it means she knew or saw him not so long ago
      Hmmmmmmmm, we should watch carefully when they see each other again!

And you're right about those eps. Their mutual attraction and feelings are so obvious in those. But what always gets me are the little moments. Like touches, looks, smiles,... . All those little things make one big thing: love!

Comment

There has to be a reason for pushing the second half of the season to March. Maybe one of our favorite people could be doing more appearences then we thought and they need the extra time to get his part prepared! Hopeful thinking! But I don't think it's because they want to get rid of SG-1 and SGA.
        sigpic

Comment

I hope that is the reason Trupi but I'm not counting on it.I think with all the talk about low ratings with SG-1 and Atlantis a 6 month break may be the last thing both shows need.I have no idea what SciFi is thinking.I just wish SG-1 was still on Showtime.I'm starting to get the feeling SciFi has lost confidence in SG-1 and are having doubts about Atlantis.Doing both Shows at the same time may not have been the way to go.
          Last edited by ses110; 24 July 2006, 07:00 AM.

Comment

I've been hoping for an Sg-1 Movie since Season 8.Now with the talk about Stargate 2 and 3 who knows when or if an SG-1 Movie will be made.It seems like nothing but bad news for the longest time.The 6 month break today is just the latest.

Comment

Most certainly LizLove :
              I have noticed them little sparks of touch,very unique in the love category.

JACK IS BACK
              A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
              Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                Spoiler:
                I think Sam needed some closure that she never had with our Martouf. Because she KILLED him. It wasn't serious. And you can't forget how important he was for her. He helped her understand a lot about Jolinar and because of that she learned to deal with it properly. She did or didn't kiss him I don't care. Here the guy is dead anyway!
                I have to agree with you on this one...

Comment

Good afternoon everyone! My, you guys bounce from discussion to discussion so quickly!
                  As to the movie: nah. I probably won't see either sequel. To me, the original movie never served as anything more than a stepping stone into the series and characters I love so much. I have no reason to frustrate myself with the sequels (plus I'm convinced Devlin's just riding on SG-1's fanbase and success). I want my series finale of SG-1 to be a TV movie or even a miniseries. I don't really want it in theaters anyway. When they have to go into big production, they have to re-adjust everything for a new audience, and I'd rather they not.

As to SciFi's hiatus: They want original programming year round. They must hit a huge rut when SG and BSG hit their breaks, and sci-fi wants more money ALL year, not just part of it. And as to ratings, well, SG-1 is winding down, so that really doesn't surprise me. And I never expected SGA to have huge ratings. I would still think it makes a fair amount more money than most of the other crap programming on the SciFi channel, so I still think they'd renew the series. I really don't see SGA running longer than 5 or maybe 6-7 years, though.

Now as to Sam/Jack : Hopes for S10!!! I never sat through S9, so I guess I didn't suffer as much as anyone else. To be really honest, I was kind of glad that their relationship was never properly resolved in seasons 1-8 because of their military positions. I come from a military background, so it really would have disappointed me. But now that Jack is no longer her immediate superior, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, and I can support it completely. It's never about Jack outranking her, only that he was directly in charge of her. Now that Landry is her superior, there's nothing between them. So, in a way, I look at the non-resolution of S1-8 as a blessing. But let's move on now, shall we?

And one more thing: What exactly is ship day? What do y'all do? I plan on being here (silently squees), and I've just asked someone over at LJ to make me a pretty J/S and John/Elizabeth siggie, so maybe I'll have a pretty testament to my shipperness by then!
                  Edit: Yeehaw, I have my siggie. It may need spoiler tags until S2 of SGA aires though . . .
                  Last edited by RoryJ; 24 July 2006, 11:24 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Bounces into thread*
                    Ship day is in only 5 more days!
                    *Squees and bounces out*

Sorry folks, RL is keeping me far too busy right now. But I'll get all caught up on the thread before Friday, I promise.

((((((Shipper Family)))))
                    sigpic
                    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Ok girls and guys
                      I started a new FF, and well it is finally on ff.net (still I think I did something wrong with it cause I don't see the title of my chapter... but well it is on so...)

It is a sam/jack story and POV sam.

Title:
                      Another life
                      Rating: K+
                      Summary:
                      what would happen if everything changed in 1 minute…
                      Spoilers: none, but everything happens after season 6 and before season 7 ( Grace)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3063487/1/

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        There has to be a reason for pushing the second half of the season to March. Maybe one of our favorite people could be doing more appearences then we thought and they need the extra time to get his part prepared! Hopeful thinking! But I don't think it's because they want to get rid of SG-1 and SGA.
                        Unfortunately, I think it has more to do with BSG. I read that BSG will play all 20 episodes back to back starting in October. (Don't remember where I read it, but I think it was said by an SG PTB on GW a few months ago.) Also, RDA has announced that he has finished filming his five episodes. Of course, they could ask him to do another, so maybe we'll get more RDA after all. That would be very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                          Ok...I gave up...I just can't read anymore...my eyes are killing me and I have to go get the kids from school...did I miss anything over the last 2 days??

Welcome all newbies to the ship and congratulations to those who have reached milestones...nell...you're one of them...sorry if I have left anyone out.
                          Can't wait for ship day...my very first one...woohoo!!
                          I went to Aldi today for my dad and found jaffa cakes...we have jaffa cakes in Australia too ...the kids are so gonna love that!! So for lunch on shipper day I'll be having red and blue jelly...and orange jelly too cos that's Amanda and RDA's fav colour...and for dessert we'll have jaffa cakes...yum...can't wait!!

Thank you for the welcome and everyone else your all still so lovely hehe
                          omgosh you have blue jelly?? I cant find it anywhere in england! ooohh but i have found fruit loops hehe! sooo tempted but they cost 6.95 lol for a box of cereal hahaha
                          I cant wait for shipper day! I've lurked for last last yrs but am trying to get into the loop here but you guys type so much and Im trying to keep up hehe

well shipper hugs

sami x
                          http://www.myspace.com/feeling_feelings

thank you replicarterje for my signature

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                            Hey,
                            Spoiler:
                            and if she's not that surprised or shocked to see him than it means she knew or saw him not so long ago
                            Hmmmmmmmm, we should watch carefully when they see each other again!

And you're right about those eps. Their mutual attraction and feelings are so obvious in those. But what always gets me are the little moments. Like touches, looks, smiles,... . All those little things make one big thing: love!
                            We'll be watching real close (then we'll rewind and watch it again and again and again)! We will see our ship!

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                              Ok girls and guys
                              I started a new FF, and well it is finally on ff.net (still I think I did something wrong with it cause I don't see the title of my chapter... but well it is on so...)

It is a sam/jack story and POV sam.

Title:
                              Another life
                              Rating: K+
                              Summary:
                              what would happen if everything changed in 1 minute…
                              Spoilers: none, but everything happens after season 6 and before season 7 ( Grace)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3063487/1/
                              I read chapter one, and I can't wait for chapter two! I tried to review you, but it wouldn't let me.

Comment

SHIPPER ALERT! SHIP DAY in 4 days! SHIPPER ALERT!

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X