Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick bump. We can't have the anti-S/J thread on top now, can we??

andi, the eternal optimist

Banner by *E*K*R*

Comment

WooHoo...page 1800!!!

"Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
        Moebius is fine, but it's too short, I really think it should have been a three-parter - the second part about what happened after the original team had been stranded in Ancient Egypt. Now that would have been something. I just believe that the whole situation brought Sam and Jack closer to each other and TPTB just didn't SHOW us.
        Oooh yeah..I totally agree!!
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by *E*K*R*
          i was thinking about 200-
          Spoiler:
          do we know whether the wedding thing is live action?... its probably the puppets.
          Shame on you for suggesting such a thing!!! LOL!!
          Not gonna happen!
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Ok..I so love this picture...thanks zuz!!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hi Guys! Just looking for a bit of sympathy. Yesterday coming home from a tax seminar with my boss (what an exciting day!) we got to talking about Stargate. This time last year she was the Stargate fan and I didn't know too much about it. She lent me some Season 1 dvd's she had bought, and well, I quickly overtook her in the obsessive fan stakes Anywayz, since I now own every season on dvd she asked if she could borrow mine as she hasn't seen every episode, especially the later seasons. Of course I wouldn't say no but it was like giving up my babies! I kept pulling each box set off the shelf trying to decide which season had the least amount of shippy moments and I decided to part with seasons 5 and 6 for a while

At least I know she is also a bit of a shipper herself and like me has the hots for Ricky D so when she catches up on everything we can discuss all the Sam & Jack moments.

Comment

Holy buckets!!! Where is everyone tonite??
                I'm gonna go to bed if I have stay here on my own!!
                Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to all those who have reached milestones!!
                I missed being here...work is hectic and the family have been neglected so I had to take time out..and hubby is back...yay!!!
                To everyone going to Shore Leave...have loads of fun and I look forward to hearing all the juicy news!!

Oh yeah, andi b...Sky doesn't like you to bump...just giving you the heads up buddy!! It's very tempting when we're nearly at the bottom of the page..fortunately it doesn't stay that way for long!! Have fun posting!
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by plague
                  Hey Guys!

Hope someone can clarify this for me. I heard from someone that they saw a preview of SG-1 Season 10 and Jack has given a commentary on him returning back to the show after 1 year break. Is that true? Can anyone verify that please??

Hoping to hear the good news. And I hope the writers will think straight and have some good quality Sam/Jack moments if he comes back.

Ever ending shipper fan.

Plague
                  Well I havent heard that but I very rarely find things out until they've been talked about on the thread. Im get a bit behind. But it would be so cool. As for the writers thinking straight as far as sam and jack go we can but hope for shippy moments

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Tita J
                    Hi Guys! Just looking for a bit of sympathy. Yesterday coming home from a tax seminar with my boss (what an exciting day!) we got to talking about Stargate. This time last year she was the Stargate fan and I didn't know too much about it. She lent me some Season 1 dvd's she had bought, and well, I quickly overtook her in the obsessive fan stakes Anywayz, since I now own every season on dvd she asked if she could borrow mine as she hasn't seen every episode, especially the later seasons. Of course I wouldn't say no but it was like giving up my babies! I kept pulling each box set off the shelf trying to decide which season had the least amount of shippy moments and I decided to part with seasons 5 and 6 for a while

At least I know she is also a bit of a shipper herself and like me has the hots for Ricky D so when she catches up on everything we can discuss all the Sam & Jack moments.
                    Awww, I'm sure it wont be for too long. If you feel like you need to watch shippy moments I would watch season 4- its what I do. In my opinion its the most shippy series of the show (as always just my humble opinion)

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by brookeormian
                      Hey guys!

I suppose you could call me a newbie, although I've been lurking around the GW forums for many years now. The main reason I'm delurking is because I've seen how great you all are and I'd like to not be anoymous any longer That, and I got a little tired of clicking the newest post link and getting page 1500!

So, I can't promise to be incredibly active but I wanted to make my presence known.

Here's to S10!

WELCOME BROOKEORMIAN!!!!!

SSSSSQQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome! How did you last so long a lurker? I had to join up within weeks...maybe even less time than that... Well now you are delurked, have fun and post lots! I'm sure you've wanted to throw your two cents in before!

Comment

Originally posted by Tita J

It's hard to give them up for a while, I know. But just think(like you said), you'll have lots to talk about now!

Comment

i love that kiss from WoO

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                            Holy buckets!!! Where is everyone tonite??
                            I'm gonna go to bed if I have stay here on my own!!
                            Welcome to all the newbies and congrats to all those who have reached milestones!!
                            I missed being here...work is hectic and the family have been neglected so I had to take time out..and hubby is back...yay!!!
                            To everyone going to Shore Leave...have loads of fun and I look forward to hearing all the juicy news!!

Oh yeah, andi b...Sky doesn't like you to bump...just giving you the heads up buddy!! It's very tempting when we're nearly at the bottom of the page..fortunately it doesn't stay that way for long!! Have fun posting!

Everyone is at Shore Leave in Baltimore Maryland USA! I'm here with sg1poz, and waiting for LoL4Jack and Sugarshaker and Nell.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              SHIP SHIP HOORAY Special Ops Team (SSHSOT)UPDATE

WELCOME TO ALL NEW TEAM MEMBERS!!!

Visit, chat, play, squee!!!
                              Join us on Sam and Jack Shippy Holidays and Ship Day in July!
                              It's all about Sam and Jack!

THE TEAM HAS 45 SPECIAL OPS MEMBERS!!! SWEET!!!

Members may be Shippers or Friends of Sam and Jack.
                              We are a welcoming team. PM me if you are joining.

LOL4JACK
                              nell
                              sg-1fanintn
                              florence
                              Lys(friend of Sam and Jack)
                              TracyJane
                              sueKay
                              michelleb
                              mishy_mo
                              Cathain Nottingham
                              trupi
                              Myrth
                              lonely_star
                              ParadoxRealities
                              SG-1Poz
                              Somnium
                              misstweedledee
                              Sam_Carter
                              MajorSam
                              _Anubis
                              LtColonelSamC
                              Cassie
                              Gatetrixer
                              jafacakes
                              MirthMistress
                              wynter
                              gwenhwyfar
                              Matto Innamorato
                              Toll Verliebt
                              sugarshaker
                              AmberLM
                              shipper hannah
                              mad gater
                              pittsburghgirl
                              Ancient 61
                              cute_az_can_be
                              L.A.Doyle
                              majorsal
                              Terrah
                              Vicky
                              shelsfc
                              true_romance
                              K8tbug1
                              zuz
                              starflight
                              Um.... I think I PMed someone to join, but my name's not on the list...

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                                Behind the scenes pic

Spoiler:

Window of Opportunity

Spoiler:

Grace

Spoiler:

Point Of View

Spoiler:

Moebius

Spoiler: