This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    you know what i would have done if i were sam? i would have talked to jack, making sure that he feels the same way for me, then i'd ask for a transfer to another team.

sam would still be able to do her thing, but the only difference would be that she's not be on sg1 anymore (but another team). that way, she could have her cake and eat it too.

this would have been difficult to do on the show, though, since the show follows the adventures of sg1, not sg6, etc.

but in real world... i'd have asked for a transfer.

sally
    Wouldn't Sam still have been in Jack's chain of command since he was 2IC of the SGC?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      Wouldn't dream of shooting anyone who didn't know about jello, since I'm not that fond of Jello unless it is mixed with fruit or whipped cream (or Cool-whip, our imitation whipped cream). However, just plain old jello is the first thing the doctor or nurse lets a person eat after an operation, because it's really a liquid in jelled form and easy on the tum. There is a store near us that caters to people who immigrated from Slavic countries and I have bought something similar to jello in that store that was imported from one of those countries. I suppose everyone knows that Jello is a brand name that became the word for gelatin dessert, sort of like Kleenex became the word for facial tissue(at least in the US).
      It's not that I don't know what it is... I just have never tasted it cause I can find it in Belgium... I really looked for it here but haven't found it yet. We do have something like jello but that is not the sam we call it 'pudding' and it is I think something like it but it does not have the same look... and it isn't really jello so... But who know someday I will taste it

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
        Wouldn't Sam still have been in Jack's chain of command since he was 2IC of the SGC?
        i don't think it's ever been officially stated that jack 'was' 2IC of the base. but it would have been a prob when he became general. BUT not if they were already married by then!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          It's not that I don't know what it is... I just have never tasted it cause I can find it in Belgium... I really looked for it here but haven't found it yet. We do have something like jello but that is not the sam we call it 'pudding' and it is I think something like it but it does not have the same look... and it isn't really jello so... But who know someday I will taste it
          I'll have to send you some one day! It's yummy...

Comment

i don't think it's ever been officially stated that jack 'was' 2IC of the base. but it would have been a prob when he became general. BUT not if they were already married by then!

sally
            What do you mean? Is it not against the regs if they're married?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
              I'll have to send you some one day! It's yummy...
              Ok we really should stop talking about food it is making me hungry... and actually I should better go to bed but I am to excited after AT got in 9th place so
              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for AT

Comment

Does it list "gelatin" as an ingredient in your pudding?

Comment

Here ya go! He's holding her up! And yeah, his hand there...*giggles*

Can somebody lighten it up, can't his hand!!!!!!!

Comment

Does it list "gelatin" as an ingredient in your pudding?
                    No not really... it is just with melk and vanille and sugar.

Comment

Can somebody lighten it up, can't his hand!!!!!!!

Is that any better?

Comment

sally
                        I love those fics where they get married when they are temporarily not in the same chain of command, sometimes in a fanfictional set of circumstances, sometimes when she is in Area 51.

I don't think it has been officially stated that is was 2IC under Hammond, either.

Comment

Is that any better?

Yes!!!!! But where's HER left hand?
                          Last edited by Gatetrixer; 29 June 2006, 06:39 PM.

Comment

No not really... it is just with melk and vanille and sugar.
                            It doesn't sound like it's jello then. OT, but another food subject: what do you dip your French Fries in? I ate them dipped in mayonnaise in the Netherlands, but only ate chocolate in your country. (yummy!) Do you dip yours in mayo, too? (also yummy but more fattening than my usual ketchup)

Comment

Yes!!!!! But where's her left hand?
                              LOL
                              That's so wrong! PG PG PG!

Ni-night/Have a good day you guys!
                              Rocketgal

Comment

It doesn't sound like it's jello then. OT, but another food subject: what do you dip your French Fries in? I ate them dipped in mayonnaise in the Netherlands, but only ate chocolate in your country. (yummy!) Do you dip yours in mayo, too? (also yummy but more fattening than my usual ketchup)
                                Well, I'm not RCtje, but I don't dip my fries in anything unless I have some cream(country) gravy....yummy that's good.

Jack and Sam Forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X