This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    Well cause friendship and love are two different things. I mean it is hard to tell a friend that you care about her/him but telling someone that you love him/her is even harder. Especially when you know that it is against the regs and if you tell it that it will not make a difference cause they can not be togheter.
    And after D&C she told him what she felt for him and he told her what he felt for her so... They did tell eachother what they felt. I think that that was hard for Sam to do. and certainly for Jack it was hard. After they told eachother that they knew it and they didn't have to say it to eachother again cause well... it wouldn't change anything.
    So they had their feeling and the problem was what to do with them, they both went on living their lives... and well she got pete and he well he got his life with fishing and things.
    then she realised that she was lying to herself and she went to Jack to tell it him again but didn't because of Kerry. But if she wasn't there she would have said it again.
    And the rest you all know

But IMO sometimes a look; a touch, a smile,... says so much more that words so...
    It's just sad, though. They could die anytime in the line of duty, and never have told each other-REALLY told each other. Like in Metamorphosis, she was dying and Jack wasn't going to say anything. Is that better? Don't say it because why give the other something else to regret? Or tell them before they die, so they'll at least know? Or maybe Jack knew they'd get out of trouble-cause that's SG-1 and that's what they do. The closest they ever came to really reacting to impending death was D&C. The looks said what they couldn't. You're right RCtje...even if they did tell each other, nothing would have changed b/c the regs. It's still so sad. Hopefully S10 will be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate-princess
      OMG its fantastic...she just looks so happy, with everything she does!..i'm voting every 5 minutes! i'll be on the computer for a while!
      do you know where the start of the video is from..with RDA walking in with a tape??
      the video you're talking about is called 'that girl', created by ubersg1fan. you can find the author on the sam's a great character thread. and YES, that vid's great (i've got it saved on my computer)!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
        Well if you do find it would you let me know where I can get blue from please?
        Sure thing I'm going shopping tomorrow anyway so I'll have a look (3 extra children for dinner there's my peace and quiet gone )

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        Let me get this straight. Jello is called jelly there? When I think of jelly I think of, you know, like a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

Oh, I can't wait for ship day! I shall bring shippy goodies for my family!
        Yep a bit like sidewalk and pavement, same thing diferent word, ain't language a wonderfull thing ?!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          hey all

need opinions on this layout (it's behind tags cos it's big)
          Spoiler:

link's here - http://fanfiction.stargate-intel.net
          it's very nice, suekay , but there's NO excuse for not having mr hunky (aka jack o'neill).

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Amanda Tapping is in 10th place at the moment, but she needs your votes if she's to knock Ben Browder out of 9th place.

Please help.

http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

OK everyone Amanda Tapping made it to the top 10!!!
              but we still could use some more voters so help us out please...

Jack: yes it is you we need to help
              Sam: oh they will do that for me

Comment

Evening fellow shippers~

I am voting away can't have bb on top of AT!!!!

Also a screen shot in descent when jack is pulling Sam up his other hand seems to be touching a area of her upper body that is surely against the regs..I just can't seem to find the pic someone posted it before
                + = REAL SHIP NEEDED IN 10 + =

Comment

I just voted and threw in the "Go Amanda" post. No worries, she'll top BB easy.

Comment

I hope you are voting for RDA also!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      yup, can't remember what fic it was, but it was definitely a fic. this did not actually happen in the episode.
                      I found the fic~it is "Always" by Gail Delaney. Great story!

http://searcht.netscape.com/ns/boomf...ersonalff.html
                      sigpic

Comment

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9...malbs428ft.jpg
                        Jack: yes it is you we need to help
                        Sam: oh they will do that for me [/QUOTE]

Voted!
                        Rocketgal

Comment

Originally posted by JacksYummy
                          Evening fellow shippers~

I am voting away can't have bb on top of AT!!!!

Also a screen shot in descent when jack is pulling Sam up his other hand seems to be touching a area of her upper body that is surely against the regs..I just can't seem to find the pic someone posted it before

Here ya go! He's holding her up! And yeah, his hand there...*giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by JacksYummy

yes, i noticed that... rda-at accident or not, i still LOVED it!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                              Well I think that has to do with Europe cause in Belgium you also can not find jello... I didn't even know what it was until I watched Stargate... Never tasted it so I have no idea what it is... no don't shoot me don't shoot me

AMBER LM CONGRATS ON YOUR 500 POSTS
                              Wouldn't dream of shooting anyone who didn't know about jello, since I'm not that fond of Jello unless it is mixed with fruit or whipped cream (or Cool-whip, our imitation whipped cream). However, just plain old jello is the first thing the doctor or nurse lets a person eat after an operation, because it's really a liquid in jelled form and easy on the tum. There is a store near us that caters to people who immigrated from Slavic countries and I have bought something similar to jello in that store that was imported from one of those countries. I suppose everyone knows that Jello is a brand name that became the word for gelatin dessert, sort of like Kleenex became the word for facial tissue(at least in the US).
                              Last edited by Gatetrixer; 29 June 2006, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                                It's just sad, though. They could die anytime in the line of duty, and never have told each other-REALLY told each other. Like in Metamorphosis, she was dying and Jack wasn't going to say anything. Is that better? Don't say it because why give the other something else to regret? Or tell them before they die, so they'll at least know? Or maybe Jack knew they'd get out of trouble-cause that's SG-1 and that's what they do. The closest they ever came to really reacting to impending death was D&C. The looks said what they couldn't. You're right RCtje...even if they did tell each other, nothing would have changed b/c the regs. It's still so sad. Hopefully S10 will be happy!
                                you know what i would have done if i were sam? i would have talked to jack, making sure that he feels the same way for me, then i'd ask for a transfer to another team.

sam would still be able to do her thing, but the only difference would be that she's not be on sg1 anymore (but another team). that way, she could have her cake and eat it too.

this would have been difficult to do on the show, though, since the show follows the adventures of sg1, not sg6, etc.

but in real world... i'd have asked for a transfer.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X