Clear All

Originally posted by Terrah
    I just can't get enough of that kiss! Favourite moment EVER! *faints*
    Pretty wallpaper!
    Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
      Great wallpaper... but just a question what is the text that is on it? I can't read it...

Comment

http://dianekateri.freeservers.com/musicvideos.htm

Please listen to this music video, "Right Here Waiting." It has Season 8 spoilers. It is SQUEELICIOUS!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          Great wallpaper... but just a question what is the text that is on it? I can't read it...
          I think it says 'Surface Tension'

Please listen to this music video, "Right Here Waiting." It has Season 8 spoilers. It is SQUEELICIOUS!!!
          aaw, it was so beautiful! I loved it! Very SQUEELICIOUS
          Last edited by keshya; 25 June 2006, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Yes, It's surface tension, the i looks like a j with that font

Comment

SHAMELESS PLUG

PLEASE visit the Stargate Intel fanfiction archive...we've now got nearly 100 stories, many of them are S/J centered by award winning and award nominated authors.

Also take a moment to visit the Stargate Intel forums, fan art archive and , as we say in Scotland, the whole 'kit and caboodle'!

thankies!!!

http://www.stargate-intel.net

(note if the link does not work, this is due to a problem between our host and some internet service providers and your access will be restored soon!)
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                SHAMELESS PLUG

PLEASE visit the Stargate Intel fanfiction archive...we've now got nearly 100 stories, many of them are S/J centered by award winning and award nominated authors.

Also take a moment to visit the Stargate Intel forums, fan art archive and , as we say in Scotland, the whole 'kit and caboodle'!

thankies!!!

http://www.stargate-intel.net

(note if the link does not work, this is due to a problem between our host and some internet service providers and your access will be restored soon!)
                saved the link

It's actually a very good site. lots of interesting extras.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksYummy
                  Yeah I have to agree, my fav kiss is W.O.O as it was our real Jack kissing our real Sam and she kissed back even if she dosen't know it.

2nd is Grace because it was just hot.. Dang RDA is lovely.

I have to admit.... I didn't not like AU Carter I was like hey thats our Carters man Hands off long haired freek ..
                  I like the way you think! The AU Carter had no right to kiss our Jack! Of course, I didn't see season 1 until I had watched later episodes, so I was already invested in the ship. If I had watched all the episodes in order it may not have bothered me as much.

Comment

Thanks all for the cool links!!!

And pretty wall Terrah!

The positive point about AU Carter was that she gave us *or me* hope that they would end up together. And that they cared for each other!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                      Thanks all for the cool links!!!

And pretty wall Terrah!

The positive point about AU Carter was that she gave us *or me* hope that they would end up together. And that they cared for each other!
                      You are not the only one who thinks like that...
                      I really love the AU Carter... and there is just one reason for it... well you can see them kissing and huging (come on that is worth it) and you know that in an other surrounding they can be together... I mean if sam never joined the airforce and just be working as a doc in the SGC she would never had the problem of the regs and she would be just with him... they would be living togheter and married and having kids... If you think about that how can you not like AU Carter??
                      It is true that in Point of view it is hard for Sam to see AU Carter and Jack kissing but it is a nice scene... cause you can see the face on Sam and that she is really jalous about Jack kissing AU Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by nell

OMG- how wonderful!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes that is an amazing video! Thanks for posting the link to that! By the way, do any of you know if there was ever a Sam/Jack video made to the song ‘Ever the Same’ by Rob Thomas? I'd love to see it if there is one!

Comment

Originally posted by littlebluestring
                            soo... to get the ball rolling again...

did i get the ball rolling?
                            can i make a request/challenge of all of our shippy fanfic writers please?

a team fic based on this pic. (s/j ship i think goes unspoken here based on how at and rda are posed, but it has to be a fic featuring everyone in the team, inspired by this promo pic.)

any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie

a team fic based on this pic. (s/j ship i think goes unspoken here based on how at and rda are posed, but it has to be a fic featuring everyone in the team, inspired by this promo pic.)

any takers?
                              I am in for that chalenge... But not if you need it anytime soon... But I do find it a good idea to make a ff about a promopic... love the idea maybe about the new promopic we can also make a ff... but don't think that would be that good than...

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie

any takers?
                                Hmmm...I love team fics! In fact, I am almost done with one that's got ship, but loads of friendship. I LOVE that pic! Yes, the pose. With a pose like that, there is no denying the ship. Here's another great team shot:
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X