This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    You and I almost always agree. On this point, we shall continue to differ. But one thing's for sure: we certainly agree on what the final outcome should be!
    Indeed! Oh, well. Makes for interesting conversation!

Yes, the final outcome is one we agree on, and the most important!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      This has always bothered me too.
      Spoiler:
      I guess the character simply had a couple of lapses of judgment. She was trying so hard to move on with her life and give up on Jack that she did and accepted things she probably wouldn't have done and accepted otherwise.

Same with Jack and Kerry. He allowed himself to become involved with her to deaden the pain of losing Sam.....and not even being able to fight for her! How tortured Jack and Sam must have felt!
      Aren't we glad they're together now?
      I felt in season 7/8, Sam's character was really taken a hit to advance this story line. Such as
      Spoiler:

1) Ignoring Petes stalking tendencies
      2) Showing Jack the ring then proceeding to talk about the pros and cons of marriage to Pete.
      3) Then the big acceptence/makeout scene while on duty.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Pure speculation here:

I was just reading the synopsis on Ripple effect on GW and two things striked me odd:

In the black team's universe, all Jaffa were united under Bra'tac after the defeat of the Goa'uld and the Replicators at Dakara ("Reckoning, Part 2"). *Carter was married, though we do not know to whom.*

&

In the brown camo team's universe, Martouf and Janet are members of SG-1 along with Colonel Mitchell and Daniel Jackson. Samantha Carter and Martouf previously had a relationship, and he even joined the Stargate Program on Earth to be closer to her. They lived together for some time, but their romantic relationship ended and *now she is with someone else -- though Martouf didn't tell her who. She is also on maternity leave from the S.G.C.*

Could it be she's with Jack? In both AU, like she was in TBFtGoG & PoV??

BTW, plse let me know what you think of my new vid...It holds a special place in my heart since it is dedicated to my friend Claire who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and will be operated on June 22nd to remove the nasty thingy and will have to go through radiotherapy afterwards...
        I wish her the best and pray all will be ok...
        LOL...

Comment

Why are there twice as many guests as members? Hum... Something's just not right about that...

I'm off to watch your vid, Hope! I hope your friend will be well.

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
            Pure speculation here:
            BTW, plse let me know what you think of my new vid...It holds a special place in my heart since it is dedicated to my friend Claire who has just been diagnosed with breast cancer and will be operated on June 22nd to remove the nasty thingy and will have to go through radiotherapy afterwards...
            I wish her the best and pray all will be ok...
            LOL...
            best wishes to your friend hope she gets better.

oh and i haven't seen ripple effect(i know, very bad ) so i can't comment on that. farewell
            Insert Witty Remark Here

Comment

Originally posted by Tor
              best wishes to your friend hope she gets better.

oh and i haven't seen ripple effect(i know, very bad ) so i can't comment on that. farewell
              Thanks for your kind words...I've known her for 11years (she's also a co-worker) and I love her, she's so sweet and kind...it's unfair...but hey, it is a very early diagnosis and it seems it does not require chimo...so that can't be bad...

I haven't seen Ripple Effect either (actually, I haven't watched season 9 at all) I miss Jack...It would be like watching Star Trek (original) without Kirk....Weird....

Comment

A treat for those of you night owls who have been following Kimberly's story...
                I added Ch.7 of Sam's Suicide on our site just now, you can read it before the chapter is even posted on fanfiction.net (tomorrow)!
                She still loves getting feedback, so please continue to do that on fanfiction.net when you go there in the next couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by hope leslie hermnharry
                  Thanks for your kind words...I've known her for 11years (she's also a co-worker) and I love her, she's so sweet and kind...it's unfair...but hey, it is a very early diagnosis and it seems it does not require chimo...so that can't be bad...

I haven't seen Ripple Effect either (actually, I haven't watched season 9 at all) I miss Jack...It would be like watching Star Trek (original) without Kirk....Weird....
                  My thoughts are with you and your friend. I hope that she's better soon.

I think I missed the link to your vid. Could you please re-post it?
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                    My thoughts are with you and your friend. I hope that she's better soon.

I think I missed the link to your vid. Could you please re-post it?
                    I believe it's in her sig!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                      I believe it's in her sig!
                      Thanks! I have sigs turned off because then it's not quite as obvious that I'm hanging out on GW when I should be working.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                        Thanks! I have sigs turned off because then it's not quite as obvious that I'm hanging out on GW when I should be working.
                        Oh! Sneaky! Have fun at work!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          Oh! Sneaky! Have fun at work!
                          Only if I don't get caught on here!

Edit: (((hope leslie hermnharry))) I really liked the video. It had a good flow.
                          Last edited by SqueeG-1; 14 June 2006, 09:02 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            those are some wise words but I think if you don't see a way out of it... you will not think of it
                            She really thought she would never be with Jack and she couldn't think of spending her life alone so... she choose to be with someone who she knew loved her as much as she loved Jack.
                            And IMO i think she really loved Pete...or she made herself believe that she loved him. so that is why they were together for such a long period of time.
                            And maybe if Janet was still there she may have said something about it but I don't think sam would have listened to her cause her head was saying to her that she had to be with someone to find hapiness... I know silly
                            And ok sam is really smart, but I mean if it comes to relations she isn't that clever. I mean have you sean jonas hanson? he was a crazy man and she would have married him..., And Pete stalked her but still she wanted to be with him..., And almost letting Jack go cause of the fact that she thought it would never be possible

well, no matter what pete did for the sam/jack thing, i still think a- he was permanently ruined by his second half of chimera stalking behavior, and b- the character was terribly miscast.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              well, no matter what pete did for the sam/jack thing, i still think a- he was permanently ruined by his second half of chimera stalking behavior, and b- the character was terribly miscast.

sally
                              I'll second that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                                Spoiler:
                                You are forgetting that Jack also was with another woman so... And Sam did do the first move... she went to his house to talk about it and what a surpise did she get... an other woman with her jack
                                still she made the right dissicion... come on Pete was a big/huge/... mistake, he stalked her for crying out loud. How could you ever love one, who stalks you
                                If it was me... I would have been scared of him
                                Here's a question that's probably really really obvious, but I honestly can't remember. Did Sam ever find out that Pete had checked up on her? (apart from turning up at the stakeout)

Comment

Working...
                                X