This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nibikko
    Well, I can suggest my favorite fanfic story ever. The story is called Sticks and Stones by Kimberly (she's a die hard shipper too!). It is long but ohhhh so worth it! http://nibikko.com/fanfic.html

Months ago I stumbled across it and read it during a slow day at work. I was completely sucked in for the ride. I loved both the story and her writing style so much that I emailed her to let her know. That one email ended up snowballing into many and now we share my website. I love her stories just that much! *G*

And if you want another rec, JenCamp at fanfiction.net has some lovely stories as well. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/888122/ I check in to see what she has up on a regular basis.

I'm pretty new here so I haven't a clue if these stories have already been recommended before, but I've only discovered them in the last few months, myself.
    I've started reading Sticks & Stones, and so far (chapter 4) I'm loving it!
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18
      Thanks Lizlove and Jafacakes!
      My pleasure!
      Hm, I'm reading chapter 4 of Sam's suicide. It's quite good

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
        Does anyone have a link to "The Gift" by Aeryn that works? The link I had gives a 404 error.

Also-if someone can find a link, and you haven't read this story-DO! It's amazing. Very angsty, but wonderful. S/J of course!

There you go
        http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2.../7/thegift.php

Ups, sorry, just realised it had been answered up the thread

Comment

Thanks for the fic recs. It's just weird how you can become so attached to a show that in real life it can either make you very happy or very sad. I guess it means that somewhere along the way someone did something right in order to make you care about the characters so much.

A fic rec of my own: All the 'Birthday Traditions' stories by Kate McCaye on ff.net. SJ and downright hilarious!

Comment

Fly-by post!

Ok.....I'm no Mala.....but still.....

.....isn't this better?

The Way Things Should Be

Comment

Congratulations, pittsburghgirl, on 1,000 posts!

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by Lesleyp
                Wow! What an honor to have had my story mentioned in this thread!
                I've never actually posted here before, although I have spied on occassion.
                Sam and Jack of course being my fav. couple, how could I not see what other shippers were up to.

I'm speechless (however, can still write-tee hee). I was worried as I'd only received one feedback in my email account. Lost my Beta to his own romance, so found some errors after story already posted: ergo my worry.

I am totally thrilled some of you guys read, and liked enough to mention here.
                Thanks again, you guys rock!
                I know we've mentioned your stories on more than one occasion! I know I enjoy them. Please visit with us more often! We're always looking for new members to add to the S/J Shipper Family!!!

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  I've started reading Sticks & Stones, and so far (chapter 4) I'm loving it!
                  I just sarted reading it and am up to chapter 26. OMG this is a wonderful fic! I highly recomend it!!!

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    Fly-by post!

Ok.....I'm no Mala.....but still.....

.....isn't this better?

Hey! At least it's something. We see them on a same page, without distance...
                    Hum, everyone is addicted to Sticks and Stones I see.
                    Good, good

Comment

Hi, eveyone, I'm just popping in here because I came across some disturbing older posts, which referred to me on the Sony Pictures website last year. Amazing what you find when you type in your pen name. What it comes down to is someone who apparently spells her name Hail Dorothy not HailDorothy as I do, got into a heated disagreement over there around January. And unfortunately some of the members assumed it was me. It wasn't! Someone even said, well, the only Hail Dorothy I know hangs out in Gateworld and is pro Jack/Sam, etc, but spells her name HailDorothy, but I assume they're one in the same. Not!

So I just want to rectify this misunderstanding and state that Hail Dorothy isn't Moi.

Will the real HailDorothy please stand up? LOL

In fact I found this person on Sony's website and she posts a lot.

I don't know what to do about it, but I am going to check her out. She was trashing Jack and Sam, especially Sam. And as you all know I love Sam!!
                      Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
                      Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
                      Sam: "If you say so, sir."
                      Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
                      Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
                      [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                        I just sarted reading it and am up to chapter 26. OMG this is a wonderful fic! I highly recomend it!!!
                        I've just started reading it, I finished reading Women Rule.

@sg-1fanintn "The Way Things Should Be" Much better

What would we do without FF?

Comment

Originally posted by Nibikko
                          And if you want another rec, JenCamp at fanfiction.net has some lovely stories as well. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/888122/ I check in to see what she has up on a regular basis.
                          you should try her fics at sjnc17.stargate-brats

'above and beyond' and 'not you again!' are really good (still reading the rest)
                          Thank you Jenova Synthesis

Thank you to homever I borrowed this from

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                            I've just started reading it, I finished reading Women Rule.

@sg-1fanintn "The Way Things Should Be" Much better

What would we do without FF?

I loved Women Rule!! It's one of my faves. I also loved But She's Here.

Spoiler:
                            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                              Here ya go!!!
                              Heh. I didn't even think of looking on ff.n.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                                There you go
                                http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2.../7/thegift.php

Ups, sorry, just realised it had been answered up the thread
                                No, it's good. Thank you as well. It's rated Adult on Helio, so that might be the more complete story.

Comment

Working...
                                X