This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam fan
    heya guys!! How are you al! I've made a music vid! PLease check it out and tell me what you think!
    It's very obviously Sam and Jack!
    I can't help falling in love with you

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UITDIEEJ

You'll be directed to a page iwth a box that says wiat 50 seconds thenm you'll be alowed to download it! xxx

Ooh, it's very nice!!!! Dunno who the singer is... but song is nice too! I think we need some new ship scenes tho... *waits for rest of S9* Or, y'know, an extended scene from that Grace one or something like that

MSam
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

(((((((((MajorSam))))))))))))

How are you?

Caty - http://www.randomimage.net lets you have a rotating sig
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

ATTENTION Book lenders: Let me know as you send books along to borrowers so I may update the list. Has anyone else received a book yet? I'm going to be "tracking" the books!! LOL!!

These are the book borrowing lists as of the evening of December 11 Eastern Standard Time. I will update as new names are added. I will PM everybody when the final lists are.....final!!!! Please feel free to start mailing books and bookmarks!!! All parties contact each other for addresses. Enjoy!!!

If you wish to sign up, please PM me and I'll add you to the list.

Please make a bookmark!! Bookmarks will be passed along with the books. There are many ways to make a bookmark. I printed a photo from a screen cap and cut it to about 6 inches by 2 inches. I pasted it to poster board the same size and laminated it. Enjoy the project!! Keep bookmarks rated G!!!

For example, I made this bookmark.
        front

back

I sent it with the book I lent to LOL4JACK. She keeps it!! When LOL4JACK passes the book to Jafacakes, she sends her bookmark that she made to Jafacakes. Whoever is the last reader, they return the book to me with a bookmark. Makin' sense??

Oh, please sign the inside cover of the book with your user id name and the date you read the book and your city, province/state, country.

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Nell's)
        LOL4JACK received the book with the Very Shippy bookmark last Monday, Dec 5!!!
        Jafacakes
        SG1Poz

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Gatebee's)
        Sg-1fanintn
        melpomene

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (florence's)
        nell
        sg-1fanintn

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (sueKay's)
        LOL4JACK
        Jafacakes
        SG1Poz

It's possible to read a book in a couple of days if you're able to devote the time. But for working people, like me, I'll need at least a couple of weeks. So, keep in mind that we may each have the book for several weeks.
        sigpic

Comment

Nell - I've PMed LOL4JACK but Haven't had a response, and I'm loathe to mail it just now incase it goes missing in the christmas rush

plus...I can't find it in my packing boxes
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi! I just read in a spoiler that Sam will appear in Stargate Atlantis for an episode as McKay's illusion. And they have hinted it may be a steamy scene. I don't know about you guys but as a full Sam/Jack shipper, that disturbs me. Even if it is a dream. I just want to know your thoughts about it too.

Comment

Originally posted by plague
              Hi! I just read in a spoiler that Sam will appear in Stargate Atlantis for an episode as McKay's illusion. And they have hinted it may be a steamy scene. I don't know about you guys but as a full Sam/Jack shipper, that disturbs me. Even if it is a dream. I just want to know your thoughts about it too.

I can't believe that TPTP is doing that to the Sam character ..I wonder if Amanda is not a bit upset about her character to be all men's fantasy in the show Don't they have anything else to give her to do ?!! well at least if she is still in Mac Kay 's head ...could be the last opportunity to make it clear to him that she is with JACK next time she turns up at Atlantis in season 10 and that he should find someone else off world to flirt with . Shall we have faith ?!! Hummm..Don't think so ..it will probably be the same answer she gave Agent Barrett "Not exactly" It makes me sick just thinking about the idea behind the scene in question . ...
              Spoiler:
              ...the Mac Kay/fantasy Sam scene

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                (((((((((MajorSam))))))))))))

How are you?

Caty - http://www.randomimage.net lets you have a rotating sig
                Thank you Suekay

Caty

Comment

I have no idea the reason behind it as well. All I know is that
                  Spoiler:
                  he gets stuck in somewhere (Like sam did in Grace) and he will have some wild steamy hallucination about her. Makes the dream scene between Jack and Sam in Grace scene look cheap.
                  I seriously think the TPTP should have some cat scans done for their brains. Something is certainly not functioning there.

This is the quote from Director Martin Wood.

Spoiler:
                  And, of course, if you are familiar with the episode 'Grace' from SG-1 you can probably guess that he gets a little friendly help from his own brain in the form of a hallucination ... and of course, being McKay, there is only one person he would hallucinate. And of course, being McKay, that person may not be fully clothed when he hallucinates them."

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Arrrggghhh! I just did a heap of translation about Gary Jones and lost it! It was quite funny, about him telling Hammond to open his own iris, and how he thinks when Hammond says "open the iris" it sounds like open the a**e.
                    Thanks for all your work!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                      This is the problem I have with Sam and Jack at this time. I wrote something last night about a possible reason that TPTB are ignoring ship. I admit that it was not positive and it was only an opinion. However, it appears that people only want to talk about past ship and happy moments. That's OK. I will respect this thread. It's just not my personality to accept something without questioning why? I had hoped that others felt the same way. Sorry for being off-topic. Again, the comment about the feelings of the actors was only to show a possible reason why the whole ship storyline has been dropped. For those who can live on past episodes I am truly happy for you. For me, however, it's not enough. I guess it really is time to move on.
                      I can't see any reason why there shouldn't be room for both the questioning (and fears) over the s/j ship future as well as the celebrating of the past shippiest moments in this thread (and the work that the ship ship hooray special ops team has done and continues to do is very valuable here-thanks). The thread has already loosely divided itself along these lines and I suspect that this will continue.
                      always and forever
                      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by STARGATE7777
                        This is the problem I have with Sam and Jack at this time. I wrote something last night about a possible reason that TPTB are ignoring ship. I admit that it was not positive and it was only an opinion. However, it appears that people only want to talk about past ship and happy moments. That's OK. I will respect this thread. It's just not my personality to accept something without questioning why? I had hoped that others felt the same way. Sorry for being off-topic. Again, the comment about the feelings of the actors was only to show a possible reason why the whole ship storyline has been dropped. For those who can live on past episodes I am truly happy for you. For me, however, it's not enough. I guess it really is time to move on.
                        There are many here that have negative feeling about how the S/J ship went. Many have vented a lot already (just look back a few pages) and don't feel the need to continue to post it. They lurk. You're not alone. But this thread is also about having fun with each other, so sometimes it's pretty cheery and other times it's ranty. Just depends on the day, time, new news, etc.

ship sistah
                        ranter-in-chief

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/4963/fishing9bl.jpg

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year
                          from
                          The Shipper Family

What a cool image! Who made it?

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by plague
                            whatever happened to that woman McKay dated-- did they just drop that?

ship sistah

Comment

These are the book borrowing lists as of the evening of December 11 Eastern Standard Time. I will update as new names are added. I will PM everybody when the final lists are.....final!!!! Please feel free to start mailing books and bookmarks!!! All parties contact each other for addresses. Enjoy!!!

If you wish to sign up, please PM me and I'll add you to the list.

Please make a bookmark!! Bookmarks will be passed along with the books. There are many ways to make a bookmark. I printed a photo from a screen cap and cut it to about 6 inches by 2 inches. I pasted it to poster board the same size and laminated it. Enjoy the project!! Keep bookmarks rated G!!!

For example, I made this bookmark.
                              front

back

I sent it with the book I lent to LOL4JACK. She keeps it!! When LOL4JACK passes the book to Jafacakes, she sends her bookmark that she made to Jafacakes. Whoever is the last reader, they return the book to me with a bookmark. Makin' sense??

Oh, please sign the inside cover of the book with your user id name and the date you read the book and your city, province/state, country.

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Nell's)
                              LOL4JACK received the book with the Very Shippy bookmark last Monday, Dec 5!!!
                              Jafacakes
                              SG1Poz

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Gatebee's)
                              Sg-1fanintn
                              melpomene

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (florence's)
                              nell
                              sg-1fanintn
                              Pittsburghgirl

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (sueKay's)
                              LOL4JACK
                              Jafacakes
                              SG1Poz

It's possible to read a book in a couple of days if you're able to devote the time. But for working people, like me, I'll need at least a couple of weeks. So, keep in mind that we may each have the book for several weeks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Dear TPTB:

All I want from Christmas is a Big Hunking KISS!
                                Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year from the Shipper Family
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X