X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Thanks again for the congrats.

Actually, this thread has many....many....many more posts than 1600 pages worth. All the other posts have been archived here and here.

If you ever have some free time, it's fun having reading through the archives.
    Wow, thanks!! I'll have to glance through them sometime!! *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

What I did notice today, though, was this.....on Mala's thread. If you haven't seen it, I thought you would enjoy it. It's RDA presenting the Spacey Award for Favorite New TV Character:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHh68...stargate%20sg1

The Man looks good! If you want to download it, you can go to www.rdanderson.com and look under "What's New."

Happy viewing!
      Thanks for the link

Wow, he's so adorable.
      I think I'm in the wrong thread.

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
        Wow, thanks!! I'll have to glance through them sometime!! *huggles*
        It'll probably take you years to read it all as there are over 55,000 posts in there! Of course, there's also the 2nd Annual Ship Day and the 3rd Annual Ship Day threads too.

If you start reading through all these threads we'll never see you again!
        sigpic

Comment

It'll probably take you years to read it all as there are over 55,000 posts in there! Of course, there's also the 2nd Annual Ship Day and the 3rd Annual Ship Day threads too.

Yep, I kinda got that impression *giggles*

And Terrah, I'm sooooo luvin those RDA pics, cool shades too !!!!

Comment

The Ship Days are really special! So far, I've only been a part of #3, but I've read part of #2. We go all out to create special stuff for that special day, so there are lots of neat photo stories, manips, polls, etc., that are part of the ship days.

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              The Ship Days are really special! So far, I've only been a part of #3, but I've read part of #2. We go all out to create special stuff for that special day, so there are lots of neat photo stories, manips, polls, etc., that are part of the ship days.

+ =
              Ship days are great fun, so everyone should mark July 28th down in their diary for the 4th Annual Ship Day!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                Thanks for the link

Wow, he's so adorable.
                I think I'm in the wrong thread.
                i love that the spacey award is reading about RDA, and also "wine for breakfast?".

so cute. (but whats up with wearing the sunglasses at the breakfast table?)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  i love that the spacey award is reading about RDA, and also "wine for breakfast?".

so cute. (but whats up with wearing the sunglasses at the breakfast table?)
                  headacke because he went out the evening before

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS SG-1FANINTN on your 2200 posts and Nell on 2600!
                    and dipsofjazz on 6,300 posts!

Psst, L A Doyle Happy Belated Birthday and welcome to all the recent delurked newbies, happy posting

It's all their fault realy, with all their chat I'm never up to date on the tread

Comment

Ship days are great fun, so everyone should mark July 28th down in their diary for the 4th Annual Ship Day!
                      *scribbles date down excitedly on calendar*

I really have no talents to contribute in the photo making or fanfiction writing department...but I will enjoy the Ship day anyways!!!!

Yippee!!!!

Comment

Thanks for all the birthday wishes from everyone! And don't worry, no one's belated, it's still my birthday...at least where I am! I got S3 on DVD! Squee!!!!!!!!! I just love that season! It was the last to complete my collection, except my best friend ran off with season 4 tonight!

Thanks again, and here's some cake. *Passes cake around*

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          Thanks for all the birthday wishes from everyone! And don't worry, no one's belated, it's still my birthday...at least where I am! I got S3 on DVD! Squee!!!!!!!!! I just love that season! It was the last to complete my collection, except my best friend ran off with season 4 tonight!

Thanks again, and here's some cake. *Passes cake around*
                          Happy birthday.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky

So let's hope we'll have a real conclusion for this ship. Like AT said in a interview for a French TV magazine, "either it ends, or it ends in bed."
                            sighs with super lusty and nasty thoughts....

does it again

heck, one more time

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                              Congrats to SG-1fanintin, Nell, and dipsofjazz on your milestones!!!

And looks like our thread has reached a milestone...1600 pages...WooHoo!!

Bring on the Cake!!!!
                              CONGRATULATIONS k8tbug1 on 1300!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks again for the congrats.

Actually, this thread has many....many....many more posts than 1600 pages worth. All the other posts have been archived here and here.

If you ever have some free time, it's fun having reading through the archives.
                                And the Ship Day celebrations in July are fun to scroll through, too!! meimei posted links the other day **nell clicks through folders to find the links**
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X