This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sclairef99
    SG1 fanintn! I thought hubs stole the computer?

OMA - Happy Birthday!

Nell - excellant pic post ship fic!

I'm in a fic writin' mood, just tryin' to see what story line to write on...I have all lthese little ficlelts to expand upon....with all this talk of great hope in S10...I might go there! Someone posted a link to an article that gave me great hope for RST!!!!

S
    sclaire,
    Please get writin' those stories!!!

P.S. I'm stayin' spoiler free but I appreciate the hint that hope is possible!!
    SQUEE!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
      I'm in a fanfic writing mood as well. I actually have on up on Word now! Not the usual ficlets I write, but something with more chapters! Woot! But write. We always need more shippy fanfic!
      L.A. Doyle,
      Yes, MORE SHIPPY FANFIC NOW!!! Woo Hoo!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        L.A. Doyle,
        Yes, MORE SHIPPY FANFIC NOW!!! Woo Hoo!!!
        *Begins typing*

Comment

I like this pic!

from Stargate Autographs
          sigpic

Comment

I like this pic!

from Stargate Autographs
            OH SQUEE!!!!!! *Types faster*

Comment

OH SQUEE!!!!!! *Types faster*
              Isn't this nice, too? Thanks to Mala50!

**excuses self to visit Jack Thunk Thread**Oy, he's yummy!!**
              sigpic

Comment

Isn't this nice, too? Thanks to Mala50!

**excuses self to visit Jack Thunk Thread**Oy, he's yummy!!**
                SQUEE!!! THUNK!!!! SQUEE!!! *Fingers fly across keyboard at high-speeds. Hopes mind can keep up*

P.S. When I look at that picture, I can't help but think they just ADORE each other. SQUEE!

Comment

**yawn** Good Night, Shippers or Good Morning, Shippers wherever in the world you may be!!! It's my bedtime. Later! nell
                  sigpic

Comment

Night, Nell. Thanks for all the great pics!

Edit: Due to the wonderful shippy pics, I have added 1,000 words to my shippy fic!
                    Edit#2: It's up to 3,000. Woot!
                    Last edited by L.A. Doyle; 20 May 2006, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                      Exactly! WE will weed out the great eps with loads of Shippy goodness verses the lackluster, I wasted my time ones. Hopefully there will be more of the latter.

It's the Tamester!!! Hi Ya Tame!
                      its the Pozster...Hi Poz
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm having my own little shippy party. Watched the Grace kiss(sizzlin') and the end of Death Knell(so sweet, aw!). But I noticed something as I watched a music video that I never noticed in an ep. In POV, I believe as they're pulling away after that kiss, AU Sam runs her hands through Jack's hair. Oh squee! *Runs off to work on shippy fic while sufficiently hyped up on shippiness*

Comment

omg its shameful that i havent been on here for so Long!.. great pics guys keep em up.. Keep Shippy Alive
                          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I'm in a fanfic writing mood as well. I actually have on up on Word now! Not the usual ficlets I write, but something with more chapters! Woot! But write. We always need more shippy fanfic!

Oh I can't wait to get into some new stories - especially the shippy ones. Looking forward to the fanfic LA Doyle!! We desperately need new fic out there. Oh yeah...I absolutely love this thread - I'm having a great time reading everyones ideas and thoughts on the ship. Can't wait for TPTB to do something to ease this tension!!! I'm loving the pics too - wish I knew how to generate such great works of art - I'm not very computer literate unfortunately!
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                              Oh I can't wait to get into some new stories - especially the shippy ones. Looking forward to the fanfic LA Doyle!! We desperately need new fic out there. Oh yeah...I absolutely love this thread - I'm having a great time reading everyones ideas and thoughts on the ship. Can't wait for TPTB to do something to ease this tension!!! I'm loving the pics too - wish I knew how to generate such great works of art - I'm not very computer literate unfortunately!
                              I'm writing as fast as I can! It's 5:30 A.M. I think I forgot to go to sleep. The things I do for the ship!

Comment

Good Morning Bump
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X