X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww good luck Mei Mei.. u can do it!
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

i just want to say, i am SOOOO enjoying these last few pages! so much squee-worthy stuff that my brains melting squee juice.

takes moment to SQUEEE!

there, got that out of my system.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        takes moment to SQUEEE!

there, got that out of my system.
        Spoiler:
        liar.

what do you mean i never post any other manips? you think i'm holding out on you or something? this is all i've GOT! i killed my muse on it.
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Bex Calo
          hey all,
          i am more of a lurker here it has to be said mainly cause i get lost in all the posts but just reading through the last lot i had to comment on what i was thinking as i was reading it. Basically i was remembering the good ole days, (well not so good really) before i had discovered the internet, i used to watch episodes and i would sometimes go to bed and dream up the next bit, you know what happens after the credits/between those scenes etc, i used to hear a song and imagine shippy bits that would go perfectly with that song and try (unsuccessfully) to make a music vid on VCR (yep i tried it!). I would pause the tape on the kissy/shippy/ahhhhh bits and run it frame by frame, then rewind, play, rewind, play slowly, reverse slowly etc etc until the tape was worn out, all the while keeping this a secret, less my friends found out and pick on me and call me weird. Then i venture on to the net, and the whole world is at my finger tips shouting back at me I DO THAT TOO YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!!

Thats what it is to be a shipper!!!!!
          Aren't DVDs wonderful?

to the Shipper Family!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            that was actually in the show ...not a manip HOW COOL is that that we have a ready made wedding picture
            HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THAT! Where?!*#?"

Edit: Still don't remember Jack holding it though *runs off to watch POV*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

He doesn't hold it. I think that is from Forsaken when he's looking at another pic. She just made that pic the POV pic!

Comment

really??! i could have swore that was maniped from forsaken...wow, i MISSED IT?!? i am such a bad shipper. do we have shipper cookies for making stupid shippers good again?
                sigpic
                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                  really??! i could have swore that was maniped from forsaken...wow, i MISSED IT?!? i am such a bad shipper. do we have shipper cookies for making stupid shippers good again?
                  It is from Forsaken. You're not stupid. Would you like a shipper cookie? What flavor? My favs are the Jack is Back ones. Yummy!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                    It is from Forsaken. You're not stupid. Would you like a shipper cookie? What flavor? My favs are the Jack is Back ones. Yummy!
                    wait...so it was a manip? :so confused:

hmmm...i'm in the mood for purple.
                    sigpic

Comment

wait...so it was a manip? :so confused:

hmmm...i'm in the mood for purple.
                      It's a manip. Warm and fuzzy shipping? Ohhh! I like that too. But I really mustn't mix my cookies. I hear there can be nasty side effects.

Comment

D'uh? *or should that be D'oh!*

Sometimes my shippy hopes get the better of me

Excellent manip Terrah
                        sigpic

Comment

D'uh? *or should that be D'oh!*

Sometimes my shippy hopes get the better of me

Excellent manip Terrah
                          ok, so the pic jack was holding is real, not a manip, from POV; the fact that jack is holding it IS a manip from foresaken? did i get that right?

good job either way, Terrah.
                          sigpic

Comment

ok, so the pic jack was holding is real, not a manip, from POV; the fact that jack is holding it IS a manip from foresaken? did i get that right?

good job either way, Terrah.
                            Bingo!

Comment

Bingo!
                              yay!! shipper cookies and...ahem...beverages for everyone, on me!
                              sigpic

Comment

It's a manip. Warm and fuzzy shipping? Ohhh! I like that too. But I really mustn't mix my cookies. I hear there can be nasty side effects.
                                Yah, gotta watch how ya mix em! Anything can happen

From this to this to this to this

It's the naqadah enchanced ones that cause the most damage when mixed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X