Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Sam and Jack are seeing each other. The main problem before with them was that he was her commanding officer, and they served together.

They may both still be in the Air Force, but they don't directly serve together anymore. So, I would reason that there is nothing really holding them back now.

As for her near-kiss with Martouf in "Ripple Effect", I think she was just caught up in the moment. She saw someone who she once had feelings for, and had been dead in her reality for quite some time now. Personally, I find that understandable.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      I think Sam and Jack are seeing each other. The main problem before with them was that he was her commanding officer, and they served together.

They may both still be in the Air Force, but they don't directly serve together anymore. So, I would reason that there is nothing really holding them back now.

As for her near-kiss with Martouf in "Ripple Effect", I think she was just caught up in the moment. She saw someone who she once had feelings for, and had been dead in her reality for quite some time now. Personally, I find that understandable.
      Yeah, I definitely understand her almost kissing Martouf.

Anyway, there's nothing to say Sam and Jack haven't started seeing each other. Unless there would be problems with the head of Homeworld Security being in a romantic relationship with someone under his command structure. There are always people to make mountains out of mole hills.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        They
        Spoiler:
        mentioned Jack on Atlantis? That figures.Cna we have details please? Thank You
        Yeah
        Spoiler:
        In Misbegotten. Weir mentioned him. There was this thing about Beckett sitting in the chair. He said he didn't like it but Weir replied he was the only one that could make it work besides Jack and Sheppard.

Unbelievable huh?
        Last edited by Lizlove; 22 July 2006, 11:13 PM.

Comment

I think the writers deliberately left the situation unresolved in s9, so that Sam/Jack shippers would have something to help them believe they are together, but without having to categorically state that they are together. It's probably going to end up unanswered, and the only answer is the one that you want to be.

Comment

Well I am a multi shipper,I hope in so many ways,they both get together properly and form a more pure relationship.
            A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
            Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Here's somethign for you

Spoiler:
              Episode 200: O'Niell retires from the AirForce, the IOA reinstates him as the Head of HomeWorld Security. He then orders SG1 to go on some bogus mission. The SG Team meets the Furlings... When Carter Returns.. O'Niell is at the bottom of the gate on his knees. All the SG Teams are standing in Salute. General Hammond is with Landry saluting in the Window..

Just telling you how far this will go...

LMAO TOTALLY GOT YOU HAHAHAHA NOOBS
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                Oh, I read that earlier in the week! It was fabulous! Just thinking about that story makes me feel a little better!
                Have you tried Surface from Jessa 4865? That's really good too! Very very very shippy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
                  Here's somethign for you

Spoiler:
                  Episode 200: O'Niell retires from the AirForce, the IOA reinstates him as the Head of HomeWorld Security. He then orders SG1 to go on some bogus mission. The SG Team meets the Furlings... When Carter Returns.. O'Niell is at the bottom of the gate on his knees. All the SG Teams are standing in Salute. General Hammond is with Landry saluting in the Window..

Just telling you how far this will go...

LMAO TOTALLY GOT YOU HAHAHAHA NOOBS
                  Hmm so I am guessing this is good then? hehe
                  A well respected member of:

http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/
                  Check out my newest made forum!

http://forum.hopto.org/board/index.php

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    Sorry princess, I thought I'd already posted yours. You were on one of lists I have and I made your medal on Thursday!

((((stargate-princess))))
                    thankyou!! its so cool!!

sigs created by the talented sueKay and RepliCartertje
                    Spoiler:

thankyou Rocketgal & Oma-1

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      I'm one of those with lots of shippy inclinations It doesn't have to be a squeeworthy moment for me to be considered shippy. If it furthers our understanding of their relationship, or adds a new dimension or dynamic to it, then its shippy!

Great posts btw! Do you have all this info at your fingertips (I actually typed fingerships then ) or do you have it listed ready for your Aftershocks series?

Edit: I guess you do now!!!!!!! That's dedication!
                      Fingerships! I love that!

For Season 1 I had perfect visual playback in my memory (I have a photographic memory) as I rewatched a lot of these recently writing Aftershocks.

I admit my method of writing fanfic is to first sit down and compile a 'bible' of the episodes with notes on the characters and their personal development and the development of the relationships between them (or lack of) in each after watching each epi. As you can imagine this took some time for Stargate! So, yes, I did have much of the info squirrelled away but I didn't anticipate it taking quite so long to extract.

I think it might have been simpler to say 'every scene where Jack and Sam are together and every scene where they're not together but worrying about the other one'; a more succinct version of the shippy moments list!
                      sigpic
                      Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                      My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rottie
                        Hmm so I am guessing this is good then? hehe
                        I'm just waiting for someone to see whats at the end of his qoute
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

There is a new poll on Romance in the Series around if anyone wants to cast their vote for shipping!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...58#post5548058
                          sigpic
                          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
                            The continuation of the every shippy moment list...

Season 8

Her discussion with Jack about the proposal where he’s not allowing her to hide behind excuses on her doubts regarding having a family and making her job work; but admits if things had been different for him – if he still had his family – he wouldn’t be at the SGC

snipped for space
                            Rachel500, that was fantastic!! loved the massive shippy list!!

someone said they checked with the mods and s8 doesn’t need spoiler tabs any longer...I hope not...

Rachel500 with this shippy moment you mentioned…I was totally shocked...I always thought that Sam meant...if things had been different between 'them'.. then when jack said "I wouldn’t be here" I thought he meant he would have left the SGC for her. but considering he had 7 years to do that before Pete...I guess he didn’t actually mean that. lol it was just my shippy mind ignoring everything, and turning it all into ship! but now that scene makes a whole lot more sense...no wonder I never actually understood it. lol thanks for clearing that up.

I watched threads last night...and you know your a shipper when your heart literally hurts watching it the scene when Kerry walks out of the house...I had to close my eyes but then they both became single again... and then went fishing!!!! ...I was grinning like an idiot...

Spoiler:

Comment

i know its been discussed alot, but my minds not with me tonight...can i get jaffa cakes in oz? i know i can get jaffas but never seen jaffa cakes??

Spoiler:

Comment

After long time new pic S&J

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X