This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deejay435
    And speaking of fanfic, I'm still hoping some of you all will write that "Jack has a talk with Mitchell about responsibility, leadership, and not putting his team and his Sam in danger for kicks" fic!
    Maybe, for the story, Mitchell could approach Jack for advice about how he can get the others to respect him as their leader and follow his commands
    Spoiler:
    like in the proposed scene at Landry's cabin
    and Jack can tell him exactly what he thinks of his performance over Season Nine.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I wouldn't want Jack to kick Mitchell's a$$

I'd just want big mr general o'neal to talk really really sloooowly to big mr kurnal mitchell cos he's a nice boy, really

LOL

soz!

(btw I know that O'Neill's spelled like this <--)
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I wouldn't want Jack to kick Mitchell's a$$

I'd just want big mr general o'neal to talk really really sloooowly to big mr kurnal mitchell cos he's a nice boy, really

LOL

soz!

(btw I know that O'Neill's spelled like this <--)
        LOL

But then again Jack doesn't need to lay a finger on Mitchell cos he can kick his A$$ verbally any day of the week !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
          LOL

But then again Jack doesn't need to lay a finger on Mitchell cos he can kick his A$$ verbally any day of the week !!!
          I think I'd prefer Jack give Mitchell a verbal thrashing. He could get into a lot of trouble if he smacked a junior officer upside the head (we'll leave that to Teal'c) but he can give him the dressing down he badly needs.

Comment

uhh...hehe...guys...not that i disagree (you know i don't), but this is the ship family thread. maybe we could keep it ship family and save the rest from anti-s9?

maybe? just don't wanna see what (briefly) happened in Samanda to happen here.
            sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

what happened in Samanda?

Not all of us go there

use spoiler tags if need be
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                uhh...hehe...guys...not that i disagree (you know i don't), but this is the ship family thread. maybe we could keep it ship family and save the rest from anti-s9?

maybe? just don't wanna see what (briefly) happened in Samanda to happen here.
                Point taken hun **note to self no more Mitchell bashing on shipper thread**

So..................................
                Spoiler:
                Any1 thinking about possible shipper flashbacks in the Atlantis eps tha jack's gonna be in ?

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Any1 thinking about possible shipper flashbacks in the Atlantis eps tha jack's gonna be in ?
                  thanks

i like that idea, i mean, why else woud he
                  Spoiler:
                  be in atlantis for THREE eps?
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                    thanks

i like that idea, i mean, why else woud he
                    Spoiler:
                    be in atlantis for THREE eps?

Fingers crossed tptb take that same chain of thought
                    Spoiler:
                    Although I'm also looking forward to some Jack angst cos now we know we'll actually get to see RDA act when he comes back and that he's not just gonna be standing around looking pretty or throwing the odd barb here and there

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Maybe Jack will have one episode (200th) on SG-1 before moving to Atlantis - any word on whether Sam will join him, or will it just be Woolsey? While on Atlantis, he has the flashbacks of his time with Sam, realizes what's really important, hands Woolsey his resignation and goes back to SG-1 to propose.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe Jack will have one episode (200th) on SG-1 before moving to Atlantis - any word on whether Sam will join him, or will it just be Woolsey? While on Atlantis, he has the flashbacks of his time with Sam, realizes what's really important, hands Woolsey his resignation and goes back to SG-1 to propose.
                        ROTFLMAO !! Amen Sister !!

Comment

Originally posted by sarah_uk
                          I apologise if anyone has already mentioned this but there is something that came to mind when I read the Atlants season 3 spoilers.

Spoiler:
                          I read the 'The return' spoilers bit on this site and there is the bit that says "The two are forced to their knees for interrogation, as the Replicators plunge their hands into O'Neill and Woolsey's foreheads to probe their minds."
                          Does anyone think that this could give opportunity for some Jack /Sam flavoured backstory????
                          do i think there's a possibility?

YES!!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                            Spoiler:
                            OR

Spoiler:
                            we see that sam and jack are married!!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Well i'm off for the night shippers so sweet dreams every1 ***blows a BHK to every1 in the thread***

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                OR

Spoiler:
                                we see that sam and jack are married!!

sally
                                Oh yes! This would make it all worthwhile having him
                                Spoiler:
                                in Atlantis!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X