This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal
    Okay here's the CTV segment. If you're able, please use the mirror.

Link

Mirror
    i can't rep you.

THANK YOU!!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Ah, the chemistry!!
      This is now one of my favorite pics. Thanks for posting it!! When I saw it on the video it was a big SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        Y'know, even though that's a great deal of money for charity, I think they could have made a whole lot more if they sold chances to win this lunch. Think about it: If the chances were just $5 each, they'd only have to sell 4,000 of them to make twenty grand. I'm not sure how many members are on this thread, but the samandjack yahoogroup has 2300plus members - if they bought just two apiece, they'd be over the top right away.

Just a thought . . . Maybe next time. It just seems more like Rick's style to have lunch with a less well-off person than somebody who could afford to shell out $16,000. <shrug>
        That idea I really like Better odds than the lottery, and imho a better prize

Waterfall & sueKay - Thanks for the link Now why oh why oh why doesn't WMP let you screencap!!! I want a piccy of RDA's arm around AT. That was great. Shows just how much they love working together. Let's hope its a hint of things to come. Like we've said before though, all it takes is RDA and AT in the same shot and there's ship

Sally - I'm really happy and hopeful about S10 too! Feels great doesn't it?

RDA -
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Ah, the chemistry!!

This is now one of my favorite pics. Thanks for posting it!! When I saw it on the video it was a big SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!

not only is it WONDERFUL to see them like this (gives me squees for sam/jack), but it's wonderful to see amanda and rick like this. i love what good friends they are together.

on a shallow note: RDA LOOKS FANTASTIC!! *whimpers*

and amanda looks fantastic too!

they really are good looking ppl, aren't they?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Hallowed is Parsifal! Hallowed is Parsifal! Hallowed is Parsifal!

Is there desire for a downloadable MPEG of just the SG-1 segment? I'll upload it, if so.
            Yes! Yes! Yes!

I'll probably come across the link further down the page right?

Edit: Thought so
            Last edited by Oma-1; 19 April 2006, 08:59 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
              For some of us (like me) who don't have broadband, can someone *please* fill me in on what that video said or looked like???
              besides looking at hunky rda *moans*, you DID see the best thing about it! (those two pics of amanda-rda)

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                I was pleasantly surprised with season 8! I got the short version of Threads though. Here is a site that I think you could get the full version:
                http://www.checkmyrebate.com/Details.asp?promo=AAN
                At least check it out. I know I will. It's ridiculous they didn't put it on there in the first place!
                I bought mine in January and it was the shortened version, yeah it is dumb but at least they had that site with the rebate. They did send me the lengthened version free of charge with proof of purchase so that was grand. But, my understanding was that rebate expired in January (correct me if I'm wrong???) I know the newer versions that were being produced had the lengthened version, how to know if it is a new shipment or not I'm not totally sure.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                  I bought mine in January and it was the shortened version, yeah it is dumb but at least they had that site with the rebate. They did send me the lengthened version free of charge with proof of purchase so that was grand. But, my understanding was that rebate expired in January (correct me if I'm wrong???) I know the newer versions that were being produced had the lengthened version, how to know if it is a new shipment or not I'm not totally sure.

-JJ
                  Well our Wal-Mart had just gotten Stargate in March and I bought it. It was still the edited version, so no new shipment. I mean, I hope they wouldn't keep producing the edited one! I think the site says the rebate's good until the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    Am I the only one who found it ironic that
                    Spoiler:
                    despite the fact that he's been gone for over a year and that TIIC have been shoving the new people down our throats very aggressively, the one person who does most of the talking on camera is . . . RDA! He *is* the star, despite what TIIC think. After all, we viewers just have "issues." At least the news crew knows who is most important. <g> Nobody else except Beau Bridges and behind-the-scenes people were shown. Not even Sam (the only disappointment). I was glad, personally. I didn't *want* to hear MS or the newbies.

Just interesting.
                    Nope, you're not the only one. Besides the video of Ben from Avalon, the segment was heavily RDA. I'm not complaining about that! If you look at the cast & crew picture in front of the gate, it looks like everyone is listening to RDA talk. There was no way they would get as big a bang out of the "200" episode if they hadn't gotten RDA back for the ep.

I also had an experience going through customs at the Vancouver airport. It was on the return flight. After giving the customs officer my declaration form, he asked if I was at a Stargate convention. I said, "yes." He asked if I got to see the gate, and I said, "Yeah, both of them!" He said he used to see RDA come through regularly. I replied, "Cool. Guess what? The rumor is he's coming back." (This is before the announcement.) He just grinned and waved me on thru. You never know where you will meet a Stargate fan.

Of course, if I were the customs officer when RDA came thru, I think there might be a need for a body cavity search.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Maybe just
                      Spoiler:
                      to put a little time between when she was under his command and when they admitted they were in a relationship. If they admitted it immediately, it would make some people think they had been involved before and had been breaking the regs. So, a little discreet distance would remove some of those questions that could hurt their reputations.

Just a thought......

+ =
                      That's what I was thinking, but my boyfriend thinks that because of the "Don't ask, don't tell" policy, that wouldn't matter so much. I still think that their detractors could have made a lot of it at the first hint of scandal.

Ok, the lag time on this is a few days, but I'm playing catch up.

Comment

I just watched the Heroes hug many, many times-normal speed, slow mo, and extra slow mo. The moment just goes by too fast! Really shippy moments are too rare, and I am on a shippy moment finding mission to try to sustain myself until ep 200. This is hard work. Season 10 best make up for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          Nope, you're not the only one. Besides the video of Ben from Avalon, the segment was heavily RDA. I'm not complaining about that! If you look at the cast & crew picture in front of the gate, it looks like everyone is listening to RDA talk. There was no way they would get as big a bang out of the "200" episode if they hadn't gotten RDA back for the ep.

I also had an experience going through customs at the Vancouver airport. It was on the return flight. After giving the customs officer my declaration form, he asked if I was at a Stargate convention. I said, "yes." He asked if I got to see the gate, and I said, "Yeah, both of them!" He said he used to see RDA come through regularly. I replied, "Cool. Guess what? The rumor is he's coming back." (This is before the announcement.) He just grinned and waved me on thru. You never know where you will meet a Stargate fan.

Of course, if I were the customs officer when RDA came thru, I think there might be a need for a body cavity search.
                          how could that guy not freak, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if he came through my line in customs I'd be smirking from ear to ear omg omg omg!!!

Last year in my art class my friend introduced me to her friend Shawn I was working on original art for my print making class on a etching plate of the stargate and the badges collaged and Shawn was like "Hey cool you like this show?" I was like "yeah?" well Shawn went to tell me that he was the Vancouver airport waiting for a flight and well long story short RDA sat beside him on a bench (dressed with a cap and shades to hide from people recognizing him but honestly who couldn't recognize that man!) just chilling out and Shawn being so awestruck said "Is your name Richard?" and RDA replied yes ....Shawn couldn't say anything else except "cool" it made me giggle so much I guess they had a mini conversation about where Shawn was from or whatever....so cute the way that story was told too bad I didn't keep in touch with Shawn he was really nice and well hello he totally met RDA hehe! He was a big MacGyver fan so yeah.

Oh and back to regularly scheduled program of S/J .....S/J FOREVER BHK PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

sig by chlex

Comment

[img]http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/815/ctv200011ez.jpg

Is there desire for a downloadable MPEG of just the SG-1 segment? I'll upload it, if so.
                            Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

parsifal I can't rep you, Thank you < Thats how big my smile is.

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars

scifi girl- Forgot about Ryac( your right , he should be there). Also, Jonas.....he was a part of SG1 for a year.

Happy Posting
                              Sorry totally forgot about Jonas. Silly me

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                                how could that guy not freak, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face if he came through my line in customs I'd be smirking from ear to ear omg omg omg!!!

Last year in my art class my friend introduced me to her friend Shawn I was working on original art for my print making class on a etching plate of the stargate and the badges collaged and Shawn was like "Hey cool you like this show?" I was like "yeah?" well Shawn went to tell me that he was the Vancouver airport waiting for a flight and well long story short RDA sat beside him on a bench (dressed with a cap and shades to hide from people recognizing him but honestly who couldn't recognize that man!) just chilling out and Shawn being so awestruck said "Is your name Richard?" and RDA replied yes ....Shawn couldn't say anything else except "cool" it made me giggle so much I guess they had a mini conversation about where Shawn was from or whatever....so cute the way that story was told too bad I didn't keep in touch with Shawn he was really nice and well hello he totally met RDA hehe! He was a big MacGyver fan so yeah.

Oh and back to regularly scheduled program of S/J .....S/J FOREVER BHK PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?
                                wow lucky guy,if i met RDA then security would have to pull me away,nah i don't know what i would do .............faint.......then he could come to my rescue!!!

I am soooo looking forward to season 10 seeing AT and RDA back together PERFECT.

They are such a matched couple if AT wasn't taken i'm sure they would be perfect for each other,but alas AT is happily maried with a beautiful daughter.

I can't belive that MS has been with one cast member now he's with LAM in real life i'm getting confused and i can't believe i didn't know about this,but in all sense i only focus on RDA love life.

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

HE'S BACK!!!!

WYNTERXX

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X