• Show
Clear All

That would be cool!
    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
    LOVE HIM-> DT
    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally Posted by AmberLM
      Or perhaps someone who doesn't know about O'Neill's promotion (don't ask me who) walks into a room where both Sam and Jack are and shouts 'Colonel O'Neill' and Sam turns around and says 'yes?'

sweet!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freaya
        Oh my...those maternity uniforms just look like a sach with holes but in for the head and arms...even the formal ones.

Also...hoping someone could help this lurker find a S/J music vid. I lost all of them in a crash and have found all but this one. Its called innappropriate though I don't know who by. If anyone knows where I can find it I would be most thankful.
        is it here? http://www.hoodatlair.com/vids/hosted/arriettyvids.htm 4th one down.
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaya
          Oh my...those maternity uniforms just look like a sach with holes but in for the head and arms...even the formal ones.

Also...hoping someone could help this lurker find a S/J music vid. I lost all of them in a crash and have found all but this one. Its called innappropriate though I don't know who by. If anyone knows where I can find it I would be most thankful.
          ParadoxRealities you beat me to it

Here are some tips for finding vids
          Go to kawoosh and click on Advanced search enter the info needed. or
          Use google, enter Stargate music vdeos and any other infomation you have, that usually works.

BTW I watched the vid and the lyrics are perfect.

Comment

Thank you to everyone who liked my little story.

AS for more character pieces, well, I've written two more but as I can only update my page once in a while, it'll be a week before I get the next one up. (I must learn to update more!)

And I only watched up to secrets, but no more character pieces have bitten me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
              ParadoxRealities you beat me to it

Here are some tips for finding vids
              Go to kawoosh and click on Advanced search enter the info needed. or
              Use google, enter Stargate music vdeos and any other infomation you have, that usually works.

BTW I watched the vid and the lyrics are perfect.
              kawoosh's search is down for me. been down for a while. had to use google.
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                Completely agree with you & Blueiris *sigh* sometimes it's a real pain when RL gets in the way of shipping Do families not realise how important this is?

When Hubby tells me get a life, I reply I'm busy enough with the 2 I've already got, thanks.
                Every time hubby says he has to run to Lowes or Home Depot, or cut his mother's grass, guess where I run? Hi, ya'll!!!!!
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  Every time hubby says he has to run to Lowes or Home Depot, or cut his mother's grass, guess where I run? Hi, ya'll!!!!!
                  *waves* Hi blueiris!!!

Comment

BUMP!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                      BUMP!!!!

i am a slow

BHK

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                        CONGRATULATIONS, BlueIris on 1600 Posts!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just a public thank you to those who helped me find the vid I was looking for...back to lurking now.

Looking forward to hearing if there is to be a UK ship-together (subliminaly influences everyone to choose manchester) that I can get to.

Kim (West Yorkshire)

Comment

Well, I said that last night my vid would be ready for the masses today.
                            ((takes nervous deep breath-never done a vid with a slow song before))

I put it on megaupload so people can download it and watch it at their leisure and then I'll throw it up on putfile I guess. If there's enough interest, I'll put my other vids up on megaupload so people can download them and watch them at their leisure, too.

Here it is; "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts! (I love them!!!) Spoilers for s7 and s8

You have to wait a little bit for it to actually download, apparently.

I hope you enjoy!!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                            My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                            My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                            My Stargate Videos
                            It's meant to be!

Comment

hi guys,
                              wow i have so much to catch up from and thats from just yesterday.

I just want to say sorry to the one i offended in my last post for you to bad rep me i am sorry,i didn't mean to offend any-one,i just thought it was funny as i never knew that fanfics like them were out there and i did think they were very well written,once again i am sorry,but we are entitled to our own opinions.

Well i'm loving the captions once again,do you guys get the new sg1 in july??

I know we have to wait till september booo hoooo!!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                                OT news flash for mo

Wynter! Check this out Bones thread! Anyone else who likes Bones should visit too
                                Thanks Oma i went and checked it out woo hoo another place to hang until our faithful jack comes back.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X