Trupi , that was a great afternoon spent chatting with you
    CONGRATULATIONS

TRUPI 1800 POST

OMA 1300

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIVCON

BHK

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
      *Hangs head in shame* I know I should probably know this but what are 'rep points' and how/what do you give them out for?
      you just press the scales in the corner up there ^^
      you can give people green 'jello' or red 'jello' depending on whether you like their post
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Well I like k8tbug's idea... let's have cake with frosting!
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

hopalong- Great Character Piece! Keep 'em comin'

More lovely pics to look at.......sweet!

Happy Posting
          It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            I did! And
            Spoiler:
            I loved how he turned to face her after speaking!
            In so many scenes he catches her eye or she his.
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

I hate to be a pain in the ***newbie, but what season are you guys up to there? Here in Aus we still haven't started season 9 and I am suffering MAJOR WITHDRAWERELS... I need my hit of Sam & Jack. PLease tell me theres hope.... (we can't even buy season 9 yet, sob)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                In so many scenes he catches her eye or she his.
                SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ronijane
                  I hate to be a pain in the ***newbie, but what season are you guys up to there? Here in Aus we still haven't started season 9 and I am suffering MAJOR WITHDRAWERELS... I need my hit of Sam & Jack. PLease tell me theres hope.... (we can't even buy season 9 yet, sob)
                  If you want to know if there's some hints about Sam&Jack in season 9 the answer's
                  Spoiler:
                  no. Ok, there are just some things here and there but nothing so we can affirm that they're together.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    (((((((shippers)))))))

I will always be a Sam/Jack Shipper, no matter what. But right now it feels absolutely wonderful! A TV show should not be the source of this much joy in my life...........but it is!!!!!
                    Oh, I know! My mom says I live in a fantasy world(though sometimes she come for a visit ), but I say it's better than real life!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                      Actually to me his expression says "Geeeze guys! You hardly come out of your room as it is! Can't you take a break and make a short video?!"
                      Lmao Yep very appropiate especially if it is followed by Jack or Sam saying,
                      'Give us a break Daniel, we've been waiting 8 years for this!'

I daren't add in my joke about their own video making, as it may not be pg lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
                        All this watching of seasons I and now two have me writing little character/thought pieces. I can't help it! I'm the eternal writer.

This is the first piece I wrote. It's from the climactic scene in Singularity.

First time posting fic to this thread. Please be gentle.

On a side note, watching 'In the Line of Duty' gave me the sense that it was agonising for Jack to watch Sam/Jolinar. I think he had definitely fallen for her by then.
                        Cute little fic! He'd definitely fallen for her by ITLOD. No question in my mind.

Comment

i know this old and s....
                          but i thinking very actual

sigpic

Comment

My hopes for Season 10:

sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                              Oooh, yeah, I went to a wedding last week where the groom was wearing some really unusual tuxedo-style dress uniform (he's in the British Territorial Army) and I thought it was a little OTT for a dress uniform similar to the ones that the Officers wear on Stargate for official functions. What is it for exactly? (and who designed it coz they should be sacked! The dress uniforms that Jack O'Neill and Harmon Rabb wear are much nicer IMO!)
                              After I posted the above two shippers kindly told me they were called "dress mess" uniforms. I've never seen anyone wear them on Stargate, just the blue unis that we call "dress blues," which I think are really called "Class A" uniforms, thought not sure about that. After I was told the name I googled it and saw a number of pictures, though none from the USAF. It did say that the one for the USNavy and the USAF are very similar. If you watched JAG very much you must have seen Harm in his "dress mess" a number of times when there were some real formal doings, besides his white summer uniform and blue winter one that he wears in the JAG headquarters. As far as who designed it, the British ones go way back and probably haven't changed much over the years. I suppose most of them are very OTT. Ornate like many unis used to be. Just look at the UK horse guards, life guards and so forth. The US services revived them after WWII. I like the US ones I've seen,but a little goes a long way and nobody wears formal very much, anyway. I'd still like to see Jack at least once in one. Hope this link works, scroll down to see USMC versions. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mess_Dress#U.S._Army
                              Last edited by Gatetrixer; 22 April 2006, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                                i know this old and s....
                                but i thinking very actual
                                SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X