This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    i'm not ready to squee on that yet. i'm still high on what we're getting in season 10; anything else i'm afraid will explode my brain.

once upon a time there was a guy named jack. he was sad and had lost his will to live.

then sam carter waltzed in the briefingroom and his life. he thought, jeez, what a hot babe! and she's smart too! be still my libido!

the moment sam carter laid eyes on jack o'neill, she thought, oh crap... i'm in trouble now... look at those lips and eyes!

they ended up on the same team.

the attraction grew.

into love.

harlots and spuds appeared, but sam and jack's love for one another never diminished.

now they're both free to pursue their hearts desires.

the beginning.

sally
    I love this, Sally!

And it all started here.....

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Watching RE again and I'm sorry Joe but it just doesn't work! When Matouf walked into the room with all the Sam Carters, most of them should had yelled out his name and why is his attention directed only at our Sam. Doesn't make sense!
      Caught a bit of it tonight - it made me think -
      Spoiler:
      Why in so many Alternate Realities did they have the incredibly bad judgement to put Cam on the SG -1 team and only one person asked about Jack?
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
        Caught a bit of it tonight - it made me think -
        Spoiler:
        Why in so many Alternate Realities did they have the incredibly bad judgement to put Cam on the SG -1 team and only one person asked about Jack?
        My same thought! Also, with all the Cams you would think one would have a brain or at least some common sense!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks to all the Shippers who have made all the fun photo stories
          that I've enjoyed so much tonight:

Oma-1, gwenhwyfar, gatebee, LOL4JACK, zuz!

Good Shippy Work!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            ROFL!!! What a great use of the "shipper remote"!!! I love it! And I didn't miss the "shipper panic button" on the wall beside Thor's viewscreen! Very, very cool! Thank you, Oma!
            It was your panic button and shipper remote that gave me the idea in the first place! They were a stroke of genius
            Last edited by Oma-1; 21 April 2006, 09:47 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/PICT1813.jpg
              Me and Gatebee in Florida!
              WooooHooooo!!! Hi trupi and gatebee!! Shippers Unite!! trupi, LOL4JACK, sugarshaker and I were able to meet and squee last March. I have to say that meeting up with shipper friends is a terrific experience. We spent all of our time, of course, talking Sam and Jack Ship (oh, yeah, we thunked alot,too)!! I am really looking forward to Shore Leave and meeting more GW Shipper friends.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                Just noticed my post numbers - what a way to celebrate a milestone

Number 13 - unlucky for poor little spudly (okay, 13 hundred - but ya get the idea)
                CONGRATS ON 1,300 POSTS, OMA!

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Its so fantastic that you guys could meet up! Brings tears to my eyes!

We really need to have a real UK shipper party sometime soon. Alas my house isn't big enough *sigh*. Anyone live in a mansion?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    Congratulations, Oma-1, on 1,300 posts!

Congratulations, trupi, on 1,800 posts!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...kiebouquet.jpg

Celebrate with some nice Shipper Cookies!

+ =
                    DITTO from me!!! BTW sg-1fanintn, you do realize that you are giving them yellow shipper cookies?? **giggles** Ship Nana and friends just taught us about the **cough cough** different kinds of cookies!! **runs away giggling** Oh, dear it's very late and nell's kind of silly**
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                      Congrats Oma!!!

Sam and Jack have flowers for you to celebrate!

Am I the only one who has noticed that this could look like a wedding pic? You know, the King marrying them, bridesmaids in the background... Just a thought.
                      Yes! That IS what it looks like! *Sigh* P-90's and all!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        I'll have to watch Moebius I again. I have always tended to focus on II.
                        Spoiler:
                        --the PJ scene, the "packing to do" scene, etc. I do like the "heads are gonna roll" scene in I, but hate the thinking about what later happens to Sam, Jack and Teal'c
                        Oh, I know. It is so .

Comment

I've always thought that this one looks like Jack asking Jacob's permission to marry Sam.
                          *happy shippy thoughts*

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                            I've always thought that this one looks like Jack asking Jacob's permission to marry Sam.
                            *happy shippy thoughts*

All the wonderful pictures are giving me lots of shippy thoughts! Thank you everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              I'll have to watch Moebius I again. I have always tended to focus on II.
                              Spoiler:
                              --the PJ scene, the "packing to do" scene, etc. I do like the "heads are gonna roll" scene in I, but hate the thinking about what later happens to Sam, Jack and Teal'c
                              Have you noticed Sam smiling at Jack on the tape?

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                                All the wonderful pictures are giving me lots of shippy thoughts! Thank you everyone!
                                Shipper imaginations are wonderful!!! SQUEE!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X