http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/StargateSG1.html

Roll on season 10

Caty
      Thanks, Caty!! Squee!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Hi Shippers...

Check this out, it's an article about Stargate... 200ep, etc, etc, etc... I think it's pretty good in general, but what I like the most was this bit...
        Spoiler:
        Now "SG-1" has reached yet another stage of life with Browder and Black in the mix -- and, perhaps, Anderson returning part-time at some point. (He stressed that was up to the producers and MGM.)
        OMG !!!

Spoiler:
        RDA back on a part time basis ? SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **Drops down to knees** Please TPTB Please let it be true LMAO

Thanx for the info LOL4JACK **blows kiss** Although i may have woken up all of my neighbours when i read it I was squeeeeeeeing to high heaven i was lol x

Comment

That could just be to do with
          Spoiler:
          the 5 eps RDA is supposed to be coming back for already. I'd love it to be more than that, but I won't get my hopes up. Yet.

Comment

Gwen - you can post all your fics at Intel...there's no limit (plus I just changed my hosting package so we've got MUCH more room )
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              Spoiler:
              the 5 eps RDA is supposed to be coming back for already. I'd love it to be more than that, but I won't get my hopes up. Yet.
              I learned long ago not to get my hopes up with this show thanks to TIIC...

Spoiler:
              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                Need some experts on the military and their uniforms.

We call what Jack and Sam and Hammond wear when they're dressed up "dress blues." Okay, what do you call the real formal uniforms? You can see what one looks like (on a general) in those pictures where RDA receives his award from the AF in Washington,D.C. RDAnderson.com is one place to see it. They look darker than the "dress blues", and also have a bowtie and maybe a cummerbund. The jacket is cutaway. Those who have watched JAG will remember the Navy version. Does Jack have one of these uniforms and would he wear it for his wedding? Personally I like the "dress blues" better, though maybe seeing Jack in one of these formal unis would change my mind. I have a feeling he needs to have one in D.C., but probably hates to wear it.

If anyone knows a site that shows this uni better than on that general, link it!
                I think that uniform is called the 'Mess' Dress Uniform. I'll see if I can find more info for you.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                  I learned long ago not to get my hopes up with this show thanks to TIIC...
                  Indeed. And my hopes are high enough for next season as it is!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah i know i shouldn't get my hopes up but what can i'm an eternal optimist lol

Comment

Sam: Jack we will be together in more eps
                      Jack: Yes, Sammy, I want to show to everyone how much I love you.

BHK

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
                        Yeah i know i shouldn't get my hopes up but what can i'm an eternal optimist lol
                        I tried being optomistic/positive once. I was positive about one thing. I positively hated it! Sorry about the Digimon quote. I'm now in a mood...

Jack... Gwen's making bad jokes...

*sigh* I know. But give her a break. She's had a bad day and it's her b-day!

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Talking of zappers, I made these pics for ship day last year. It was supposed to be a gif but I couldn't get it sorted in time. It's kinda sat on the back burner since then, so if anyone could recommend a package for creating gifs I'd be very grateful.

Gotta love that guy

I really love Sam's expressions in these caps
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
                            LOL! Isn't that the definition of a S/J shipper?

Comment

from the very beginning .... there was that feeling

Comment

Just noticed my post numbers - what a way to celebrate a milestone

Number 13 - unlucky for poor little spudly (okay, 13 hundred - but ya get the idea)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X