X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did! And
    Spoiler:
    I loved how he turned to face her after speaking!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      Its so fantastic that you guys could meet up! Brings tears to my eyes!

We really need to have a real UK shipper party sometime soon. Alas my house isn't big enough *sigh*. Anyone live in a mansion?
      yes yes oma us uk shippers should get together we should meet at a central point,as suekay up in scotland couple now in wales caty you and any others i would love to finally meet you all can you imagine all the shipper talk that would go on.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        I'll have to watch Moebius I again. I have always tended to focus on II.
        Spoiler:
        --the PJ scene, the "packing to do" scene, etc. I do like the "heads are gonna roll" scene in I, but hate the thinking about what later happens to Sam, Jack and Teal'c
        I know how you feel but
        Spoiler:
        I'd rather think that they were together for a few months or more ('cos they were together, they were stuck in the past, with no regulations) and then died, than died without having been together, or live without eah other.

Call me a hopeless romantic but that's what I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
          I know how you feel but
          Spoiler:
          I'd rather think that they were together for a few months or more ('cos they were together, they were stuck in the past, with no regulations) and then died, than died without having been together, or live without eah other.

Call me a hopeless romantic but that's what I think.
          Oh, Vicky.... I'm sorry to disgaree with you... but I KNOW...
          Spoiler:
          that when they realized they were not coming back... they got together... you can see it in that video... Sam looks at Jack like a wife of many years looks at a husband... and he turns to her the same way...

Here... have some shipper cookies...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Thanks for the cookies! *munchs*

Spoiler:
            They were together, I have no doubt about it. Though I would have loved Daniel even more if only he told the others!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              My husband walked into the room to watch the opening of RE. He asked why the SGC didn't realize that their uniforms were not same, as when their sg-1 left? Daaaa-dead give away, that this is not your SG-1.

I made 1800 posts! WooHoo!

Jack: Sam... Trupi reached 1800 posts.... it's more than Oma, does that mean I get more kisses

Sam: Ohhhh, hunny... you get much more than that

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

Jack: Sam... Trupi reached 1800 posts.... it's more than Oma, does that mean I get more kisses

Sam: Ohhhh, hunny... you get much more than that

If I get to see them kiss at 1800 posts, what do I get to see at 2000?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  If I get to see them kiss at 1800 posts, what do I get to see at 2000?
                  http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ngton-dc-1.jpg

Jack: Hmmmm, what should we give the shippers....? on bigger post... Oh well, I guess they'll have to wait for S10

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    i'm not ready to squee on that yet. i'm still high on what we're getting in season 10; anything else i'm afraid will explode my brain.

once upon a time there was a guy named jack. he was sad and had lost his will to live.

then sam carter waltzed in the briefingroom and his life. he thought, jeez, what a hot babe! and she's smart too! be still my libido!

the moment sam carter laid eyes on jack o'neill, she thought, oh crap... i'm in trouble now... look at those lips and eyes!

they ended up on the same team.

the attraction grew.

into love.

harlots and spuds appeared, but sam and jack's love for one another never diminished.

now they're both free to pursue their hearts desires.

the beginning.

sally
                    LMAO that's sooooo funny and cute squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                      Thanks for the Happy Birthdays everyone! I need cheering up since ff.net just removed one of my fics and banned me from uploading for a while. Apparently it was
                      "Not allowed: interactive, chat/script, real person,mst, and etc."

If anyone knows of a site that is not as a pain as ff.net (They have annoyed me for the last time now!) where I can upload my SG-1 and Atlantis fics, please tell me!
                      Gwenhwyfar, I'm always looking for new authors and stories to post on my site. The address is in my sig.

Comment

happy birthday to Gwen

Thank you to Shelsfc, Faithstars, Scjon, nell, gatebee , Wynter for your feedback on my last S/J shippy video "No promises" Shayne Ward

Congrats to Trupi & Oma for their milestones

Wynter Shayne reminds me too of Daniel Bedingfield A little publicity for anyone who do not know Shayne, He is a young british singer who won the equivalent of the American idol = X- factor in the UK , just before last Christmas and here is a pic a him , good looking

http://www.musicserver.cz/img/16541.jpg

and to finish my post Congrats to everyone who made all those lovely pics, manips to celebrate the return of the Sam and Jack Ship for season 10

Roll on season 10

Caty

Comment

CONGRATS ON 1,800 POSTS, TRUPI!

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                            I've always thought that this one looks like Jack asking Jacob's permission to marry Sam.
                            *happy shippy thoughts*

"Yes Jack. Marry my daughter. Save her from the mistake that is Pota... I mean Pete!"

Comment

(((((((shippers)))))))

I will always be a Sam/Jack Shipper, no matter what. But right now it feels absolutely wonderful! A TV show should not be the source of this much joy in my life...........but it is!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DIVCON!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X