Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just added an extra chapter to my 'What's In A Name?' fic. Here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2895258/1/

Enjoy!
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Ship Nana.....I'll take one of each, got a bit of a sweet tooth(lol)
      It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Well, seeing as how I squee at regular intervals anyway, I suppose I will never stop squeeing once I get my hands on those Jack is back shipper cookies! Anyone have bovine lactose?

Comment

*bows down to ship nana*

I'll have...oh decisions decisions...

oh...It'll have to be some yellow cookies please
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

AmberLM-That was bloody brilliant!!!!!!!!!!....*gives her standing ovation*.....

Happy Posting
            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
              Well, seeing as how I squee at regular intervals anyway, I suppose I will never stop squeeing once I get my hands on those Jack is back shipper cookies! Anyone have bovine lactose?

Yes, well, you must take all SHIPPER COOKIE warnings and disclaimers seriously!

There are some very sad stories of Shippers who mixed their Shipper Cookies or dipped them in one of Mad_Gator's drinks at the Shipper Sipper Bar and well let's just say that they are now permanent residents of the J.M. Shipper Commune Rehab Center. That was of course after they got released from the Janet Fraser Memorial Hospital!!! Sad, very sad!
              Ship Nana

Comment

i need pale green right now.
                and some pink, to reawake my muse.
                sigpic
                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Yeah Nana...think I was one of the regulars at the MG's bar and at the Shipper Commune
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    *bows down to ship nana*

I'll have...oh decisions decisions...

oh...It'll have to be some yellow cookies please
                    I sooooo agree with you SueKay. The YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS) tend to be my Shipper Cookie of choice also!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

There's gotta be Shipper Sponsers....right?......Someone to talk you down?

Happy Posting

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Yeah Nana...think I was one of the regulars at the MG's bar and at the Shipper Commune

I was one of the regulars at the J.M.'s Shipper Commune Rehab Center. I used to go in for regular Jack treatments!!! Remember THOSE TREATMENTS?!

Wait, SueKay, you used to have your appointment right after mine!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Hey everybody!

Just a quick, drive-by posting. This is a great thread. Everybody here is welcoming and sweet and, most importantly, tolerant of everybody's opinion. It's a basic fact of life that everyone cannot always agree on everything, but here at the shipper family, even if you disagree, it's not like you're gonna suddenly see red tomatos flying at you!

so...keep on!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                            Yes, well, you must take all SHIPPER COOKIE warnings and disclaimers seriously!

There are some very sad stories of Shippers who mixed their Shipper Cookies or dipped them in one of Mad_Gator's drinks at the Shipper Sipper Bar and well let's just say that they are now permanent residents of the J.M. Shipper Commune Rehab Center. That was of course after they got released from the Janet Fraser Memorial Hospital!!! Sad, very sad!
                            Well, I think I'll take a spin around Shipper Town and heed the cookie warnings. By the way, Ship Nana, those Jack is back shipper cookies are marvelous!

SSSSSSSQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh and to all of the new Family Members, don't forget to check out the Shipper Gift Shop at:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/about_me.aspx?s=gotship

You can order your very own Shipper coffee mug, Shipper t-shirt or Shipper mouse pad.
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Nana...so that's why Jack was always so *ahem* tired...LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X