This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberLM
    You know what I think would be great? If maybe, besides the BHK during the episode, if on the credits they could miss Amanda & Rick out of the main title sequence (please, let me finish before you start throwing things at me! ) and then during the first scene they could have their names running across the bottom of the screen as 'RDA as Brig. Gen Jack O'Neill' 'AT as Lt. Col. Samantha Carter-O'Neill'. Dunno why I thought of that.

Or perhaps someone who doesn't know about O'Neill's promotion (don't ask me who) walks into a room where both Sam and Jack are and shouts 'Colonel O'Neill' and Sam turns around and says 'yes?'
    heehee! How evily great heehee!

bhk please?!?!?!??!

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      who called sam 'babe'?

sally
      RDA asked Amanda if he could call her 'babe" (1st time they met) she said sure, if I can call you 'dick.' He just laughed at her!

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
        RDA asked Amanda if he could call her 'babe" (1st time they met) she said sure, if I can call you 'dick.' He just laughed at her!
        oh, to be a fly on the wall for that. i love those 2.
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

On the show Pete called Sam 'Babe' a few times.

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

whoa how did you find out...is that bts or an interview or something I so need to hear/read that lol

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
              On the show Pete called Sam 'Babe' a few times.
              that's what we were originally referring to.

is there a clip of that exchange/retelling of it?
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                AmberLM thats such a great fic Keep up the shippy thoughts.

Suekay as always Fab icons

Anyhoo, I come bearing gifts...a little easter fic.

http://www.stargate-intel.net/fanfic...ry.php?sid=219

Its not been beta read and was written in a hurry so apologies for any mistakes, hope you enjoy.
                Som , that was such a sweet Easter fanfic ... highly recommend to all shippers .... squeeeeeeee

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL SHIPPERS

Comment

cute az can be - I think it's in an interview on Amanda's site...it'll be one of the older ones

http://www.amandatapping.com
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

HAPPY EASTER .... Sam is the one taking the picture , that is why she is not in it ...hehehehe

BHK

Comment

I love their interactions and this one is just too cute for words.

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                        HAPPY EASTER .... Sam is the one taking the picture , that is why she is not in it ...hehehehe
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...a/74f4c2ef.jpg
                        BHK
                        SWEET! (((gatebee)))
                        Happy Easter back at you!

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
                        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          cute az can be - I think it's in an interview on Amanda's site...it'll be one of the older ones

http://www.amandatapping.com
                          here's the direct link (courtesy of google)http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...display&pid=74
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            Som , that was such a sweet Easter fanfic ... highly recommend to all shippers .... squeeeeeeee

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL SHIPPERS
                            Thanks Gatebee very sweet of you to say so Love that Easter pic BTW

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                              Thanks Gatebee very sweet of you to say so Love that Easter pic BTW
                              well Som , it was a very nice Easter Shippy fanfic

Comment

Happy Easter Shipper Family

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                                here's the direct link (courtesy of google)http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...display&pid=74
                                Thanx for the link hunny It's so cool that AT wasn't scared to play RDA at his own game LMAO x

Comment

Working...
                                X