This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    I been a little afraid to read his interview, afraid of something disappointing dropping from his lips. Apparently not so I guess I'll go head and read it, though it sounds like the disappointments are more in the realm of not saying things we want to hear, rather than saying them.
    they mention sam once--in relation to vala. and they mention ronan (yes, the whole things about s10 SG-1) more than they mention jack.
    sigpic
    "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
    Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
      ((((((Shipper Family))))))

Happy Easter to all! I was going to post these tomorrow, but I just couldn't wait. I downloaded the free trial of PSP X and have been making icons galore...

Sam/Jack Icons-http://moebius-2.livejournal.com/5067.html

Sam Icons-http://moebius-2.livejournal.com/4774.html

I see the discussion has turned to songs for sam and jack. I'll have to go through my iTunes and get back to y'all.

Love the icons!! They're very good. Are you planning on making more?

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        Love the icons!! They're very good. Are you planning on making more?
        ((((grins)))) thanks!

yeah, I'm kind of on a sam kick right now; am making more of her as I write.

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
        My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
        My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
        My Stargate Videos
        It's meant to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          I think she would have been able to
          Spoiler:
          openly admit it, though it's possible she would want to wait so people wouldn't think it was going on before their transfers (area 51, Washington).
          What do other shippers think? Any reasons why she would have to keep
          Spoiler:
          her and Jack's relationship under cover, no pun intended, for a while?
          I agreee with what others have said. But also:
          Spoiler:
          Sam isn't usually very forward with her personal information. And she really doesn't know Barrett that well. She might have simply felt it wasn't any of his business who she may or may not be with.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
            I agreee with what others have said. But also:
            Spoiler:
            Sam isn't usually very forward with her personal information. And she really doesn't know Barrett that well. She might have simply felt it wasn't any of his business who she may or may not be with.
            good point, plus
            Spoiler:
            when a guy is trying to ask you out, it's not exactly great etiquette to say "sorry, i'm madly in love with my ex-CO. you know the one, Jack O'Neill?" "not exactly" sounds a bit nicer.
            that and TPTB aren't ready to loose thier anti-shippers, DJs, and SDs.
            sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Anyone read the interview with RCC about Atlantis needing more character relationships? It is nice to see TPTB admitting not everything is perfect with their TV Shows.I would Love to hear RCC admit SG-1 missed Jack and the Sam/Jack Ship.Atlantis Season 2 and SG-1 Season 9 seems to have brought TPTB back to reality.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                good point, plus
                Spoiler:
                when a guy is trying to ask you out, it's not exactly great etiquette to say "sorry, i'm madly in love with my ex-CO. you know the one, Jack O'Neill?" "not exactly" sounds a bit nicer.
                that and TPTB aren't ready to loose thier anti-shippers, DJs, and SDs.
                Spoiler:
                "Not exactly" might sound nicer but I know I would rather have heard the other. Plus Barrett annoyed me. I'm not sure why...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                  Put fresh towels in the bathroom.
                  his and hers toothbrushes in place

Comment

Spoiler:
                    "Not exactly" might sound nicer but I know I would rather have heard the other. Plus Barrett annoyed me. I'm not sure why...
                    lol, he annoyed me too! couldn't tell you why except that he's...boring. just like martouf, narim, and pete. guess you just can't compete with jack!! i'd rather have heard the other, but i guess sam made a choice.
                    sigpic

Comment

lol, he annoyed me too! couldn't tell you why except that he's...boring. just like martouf, narim, and pete. guess you just can't compete with jack!! i'd rather have heard the other, but i guess sam made a choice.
                      I actually used to like Martouf. Until RE that is. Now...not so much.
                      Narim and Pete would have got along great IMO. They are both stalkers.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                        Put fresh towels in the bathroom.
                        *rofl*

I`d rather died myself...than loose Carter

O'NEILL: Carter, there are people on this base who have families.
                        CARTER: What about you? If things had been different ...
                        O'NEILL: I wouldn't be here.

Comment

*mod snip for OT*

Originally posted by meimei
                          WARNING: Totally off topic post!!

I've finally picked a penname for my novel writing! Since you people are the ones responsible for setting me off on a writing career, I wanted to let you know! I also set up a poll on my LJ to see what everyone thinks!

(((((Shipper Family))))))

Mei Mei
                          in real life w/a Shayla Kersten...
                          Congrats MeiMei - I'll be keeping my eye out for it in my local bookstore!
                          Last edited by kiwigater; 16 April 2006, 07:56 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Bump
                            sigpic

Comment

I actually used to like Martouf. Until RE that is. Now...not so much.
                              Narim and Pete would have got along great IMO. They are both stalkers.
                              martouf wasn't a bad guy/character, he just wasn't my type. too poetic. too boring. jack all the way!
                              sigpic

Comment

martouf wasn't a bad guy/character, he just wasn't my type. too poetic. too boring. jack all the way!
                                I'll second that motion luv

Jack O'Neill all the way !!

Comment

Working...
                                X