X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz
    Just a late afternoon bump.

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/3...ustom021ex.jpg
    Actually it's a manip. Just love the way Jack touches her face.
    OMG Zuz !! That's such a gorgeous pic It's like their glowing with love Plus if this is what Jack's Kisses do for your skin Then sign me up LMAO

Comment

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I want to send a PM to somebody. How do I get the exact GW name for that person without looking back through days and/or weeks of posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          I want to send a PM to somebody. How do I get the exact GW name for that person without looking back through days and/or weeks of posts?
          uhh...i they're online now they'll show up on the active users list on the forum homepage. other than that? who are you looking for (if i may ask)?
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            Hi UberSG-1Fan - do you post stories under the same name on fanfiction.net?
            As a matter of fact, yes I do...although I'm working on a rewrite of the two I have there and a third story to tie it up.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Sam: WOOF! (appreciating certain USAF general's assets)

Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
                OMG Zuz !! That's such a gorgeous pic It's like their glowing with love Plus if this is what Jack's Kisses do for your skin Then sign me up LMAO
                Glad you like. IMO glowing is rather Daniel's speciality. <g>
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/3...ustom021ex.jpg
                  squeeeeeeeeeeee lovely manip

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                    Sam: WOOF! (appreciating certain USAF general's assets)

Yowza! Woof is right. When did this little transgression occur?

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                      Ok so here are some more shippy offerings

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/blackops.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...y%20Art/BB.jpg

comments and suggestions welcome
                      Som ... nice ... our ship is coming ..S10 ... prays

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        Have you seen the movie? When Daniel was getting a fresh cup of coffee he saw the SF reading the paper that had a star chart and he got the idea!
                        And the whole thing started!
                        Thanks for the answer. Yes, I saw the movie on TV once, but I don't remember that, or really much about the movie, I guess. What I remember seems to be unimportant things like those animals and my movie book
                        (by Leonard Maltin) calling Jaye Davidson a "sort of fey Ming the Merciless." I remember him from the Crying Game, in which he was excellent. Though, I do remember Jack (Russell) in his son's room, which was so poignant.

Comment

Click on "Search" at the top of the page, then click on "Advanced Search". Type in their name, but don't check off "Exact Name". A list of people with a version of that name will come up, and you'll probably remember it once you see it. If not, click on some of the names and see if any of them post on the shipper thread.

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by zuz

How much of a manip? It look's pretty close to what we see in Moebius, which is what it's from, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                              Yowza! Woof is right. When did this little transgression occur?
                              It's Good To Be King - right before locals tried to arrest them.
                              Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

How much of a manip? It look's pretty close to what we see in Moebius, which is what it's from, isn't it?
                                It's combination of the three pics bellow.

Original pics:

The outcome:

PS: You're right about the epi. It's Moebius.
                                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Working...
                                X