This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hopalong
    Same here. It would be cool if one of the eps featured a wedding, but I think that's out of the question.

btw, what has exactly been said about RDA coming back? I know he's in a few eps (like the 200th) and that
    Spoiler:
    he'll be in Atlantis,
    but what else? Or is that it?

I put the spoiler tags in just in case.
    As far as we know, RDA will
    Spoiler:
    Guest star in 5 episodes. I'm not sure if it has been clarified how many SG-1 and how many Atlantis though.
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

i hear about 1 epi SG:A
      sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone

Wow, lots of good answers......gave me lots to think about.

Shelsfc, I Love that scene. I think that that would be perfect for the very last scene dealing with their relationship(if this is the last season and if it's the last rda ep. for ten). It would tie up " loose ends" and give us a glimse into their future.

As for myself, I'm not sure I want to start at the begining of their "deeper" relationship. I'd like to think that after Threads and Fishing.....they found their way. It would give us a better shot at an ending like the one Shelsfc gave us......

Happy Posting
        It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
          Just a quick note that i want to get all shippers opinion on.

(BTW- this has been a topic of HUGE debate over at another site i frequent - well not so much recently since some trolls started bashing me!)

In 'There But For The Grace Of God', DID ANYONE ELSE hear Jack say "I love you" when he was hugging Samantha goodbye.

It was first brought to light when someone had their DVD up really loud cos they were in the next room or something and they heard it, so they kept rewinding to hear it again.

After hearing this bit of information i ran out to buy the DVD of 'TBFTGOG' and i listened to it Aand I CAN HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!

Other people (including my mum & sister) have heard it too, but others say they can't hear it at all.

The reason its so quiet is cos he mumbles it into her neck. You have to turn it up REALLY loud!

So please... go listen and tell me i'm not hearing things! I was squeeing for ages when i heard it.
          I heard it the first time I watched the show ;o) It's definitely there

Comment

Oma....*runs to give oma a hug*......(saw you lurking) Thank you for such a lovely sig!!!!!! I would be honored to use it. Just one question.......How do I get it from there to the rest of my sig line? Don't laugh
            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Just thought I'd make a pic in honor of Monday night's Squee-Fest and and all the squeeeeing about to come....

The Squeee heard round the world!
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                i hear about 1 epi SG:A
                That's what I assumed, but I wasn't 100% sure.
                always and forever
                My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  *Oma lurks in the shadows waiting for Bev to go out*

*turns all glowy to pass through the window*

*returns to human form and snatches the photos off the wall*

*lets out best Anubis-style cackle* (learned a few things during our mighty battle )

*looks at RDA pic **thunk***

*trips over furniture cos she's only got eyes for RDA*

*leaves via the front door cos she doesn't trust her control over the glowy thing while she's drooling over RDA*

*thinks she's making a clean getaway until she runs into Tux guarding the door*

*&*%$&*^$&*)_!!!!!*

(Wish I could remember who created Tux to give them mighty kudos, but the old grey matter just doesn't work that well anymore )
                  Hey you! Put those photos back!
                  sigpic

Comment

(BTW- this has been a topic of HUGE debate over at another site i frequent - well not so much recently since some trolls started bashing me!)

In 'There But For The Grace Of God', DID ANYONE ELSE hear Jack say "I love you" when he was hugging Samantha goodbye.

It was first brought to light when someone had their DVD up really loud cos they were in the next room or something and they heard it, so they kept rewinding to hear it again.

After hearing this bit of information i ran out to buy the DVD of 'TBFTGOG' and i listened to it Aand I CAN HEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!

Other people (including my mum & sister) have heard it too, but others say they can't hear it at all.

The reason its so quiet is cos he mumbles it into her neck. You have to turn it up REALLY loud!

So please... go listen and tell me i'm not hearing things! I was squeeing for ages when i heard it.

I've heard it mentioned but personally I have never heard it. But then I cannot listen to it loud because I am the only Stargate fan in my house.

What I have been wondering is at the end of Lost City apparently some people have said that Jack says I Love You in Ancient. Is it true?

Spoiler:
                    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I heard it and wasn't even listening and then thought I was hallucination (it was on the TV). I will listen to my DVD and report.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                        I heard it and wasn't even listening and then thought I was hallucination (it was on the TV). I will listen to my DVD and report.
                        i think you must a have very good shipers EARS

i no have DVD
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          I heard it the first time I watched the show ;o) It's definitely there
                          I heard it the first time I saw it, and I've watched it. . . . . ahem, several times.

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                            Wow Sally, that's uh........considerably more than a kiss I really like the "dinner and dancing".......*sigh*......old fashioned romance.

Question for this thread:

Ultimately, what do we want?(as for what we could get in five episodes)
                            Do we want to start from the begining?......See the first kiss/date/declaration and go from there?(sweet and lovely, but not reaching a certain level of commitment)........Or....Do we want to know that they have been together this whole time?.....Know that they didn't waste a chance and possibly get more out of our scenes?(getting caught by daniel/teal'c...deeper romantic declaration)....

Happy Posting
                            I've been thinking about this. Yep, me acutally thinking and my heard hurts now. lol. anyway back to the question im torn between the two ideas, id love to see what happened at the start between them, them telling each other how they feel etc but i also want to know that their relationship has developed into something long term with as faithstars puts it "deeper romantic declaration". i know we dont have time in 5 episodes to see both thats why im torn between the two, im sure ill figure out which one i want eventually

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I just checked a SG-1 transcript site and it wasn't mentioned there.

Spoiler:
                              Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                                Wow Sally, that's uh........considerably more than a kiss I really like the "dinner and dancing".......*sigh*......old fashioned romance.

Question for this thread:

Ultimately, what do we want?(as for what we could get in five episodes)
                                Do we want to start from the begining?......See the first kiss/date/declaration and go from there?(sweet and lovely, but not reaching a certain level of commitment)........Or....Do we want to know that they have been together this whole time?.....Know that they didn't waste a chance and possibly get more out of our scenes?(getting caught by daniel/teal'c...deeper romantic declaration)....

Happy Posting

*giggles*

I too have thought about this...quite a lot in the last week!!! Been very distracting actually. My personal preference though would be something along the lines of J/S have had a relationship for about a year & Daniel/Teal'c find out about it or catch them kissing...etc. I think that would just be too cute!!!!! It would just take too long to do the whole first date/first kiss stuff. Although I would love to see it! Its just I think the other way would be funner and you still get the great romance!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X