Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just need a little (LOTS ) of this in Season 10!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Hi, before I go to bed... people that are in for the Shippy Call

Gatebee
      LOL4JACK
      Trupi
      Story*in*your*eyes

We are thinking the best option is during the weekend.
      Will you tell the rest of us any good ideas about what you think will happen in S 10 that you come up with during the call? Not trying to be nosy, but would be fun for non-callers to know a bit about the contents ( outside of a worldwide squee, which, of course, is a given].

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
        dipsofjazz- All of the above!?......LOL .....Dare to dream, my friend....dare to dream. Three romantic and passionate kisses in season Ten, would, I'm sure......cause mass hysteria and heart attacks for most that ever wanted to see those two happy.

Oddly enough, that could be one way of getting rid of the pesky shippers...

Keep those penguins ready

Happy Posting
        That's it! That's their master plan! They are giving us ship to get rid of us! I knew there was something sinister behind this! The evil but brilliant PTB...

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Token
          LOL!! PTB better not mess with him!!

I have my copy too!! It's a really sweet photo! And it fit into my budget. Couldn't quite spring for the signed copy. I almost had Amanda sign it at the Vancouver convention, but I opted for Shipper Town. I kinda like it that none of the picture is covered by signatures.
          I have RDA's signature on mine. If you look here you'll see the wall behind my computer with my favourite pictures. I also have a picture of me with Amanda from Gabit last year.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah Token, we could use a little of that in season Ten
            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
              Gee, in the "olden days" we used an AOL chat room (during the imfamous days).....if anyone wants to do that again, let me know and I'll be there ...I only have a cell phone and it drops calls most of the time

waterfall
              I would rather have the chat room too. It wouldn't cost anything, plus people wouldn't have to go out and buy headsets, just download the free instant message program.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Ahhhhh, yes, the CHAT room!! aka RANT room! LOL! Believe it or not, that room still exists!
                LOL! We could use it again, although it'll need a good dusting!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                  cute az can be- If only they could come up a happy medium.....but if wishes were.........you know the rest

dipsofjazz- All of the above!?......LOL .....Dare to dream, my friend....dare to dream. Three romantic and passionate kisses in season Ten, would, I'm sure......cause mass hysteria and heart attacks for most that ever wanted to see those two happy.

Oddly enough, that could be one way of getting rid of the pesky shippers...

Keep those penguins ready

Happy Posting
                  I reckon TPTB owe us some really good kisses after all the cr*p we've had to put up with. When we get them I'll have the paramedics on standby...just in case!
                  sigpic

Comment

gwenhwyfar .......yep, eeeevil.......but, we are too smart for that

Happy Posting
                    It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      I think all the squeee's lately would dust it real quick, don't ya think???

God, I miss the chat room!! It was sooo much fun!!
                      We all used to get on as soon as Stargate was over to rant or squeee, whichever the case!!

waterfall

Comment

Posted by dipsofjazz

I'll have the paramedics on standby....just in case
                        Might be a good idea

Happy Posting

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                          I think all the squeee's lately would dust it real quick, don't ya think???

God, I miss the chat room!! It was sooo much fun!!
                          We all used to get on as soon as Stargate was over to rant or squeee, whichever the case!!

waterfall
                          Well, since Token has the room saved, there's absolutely nothing to stop us using it again. All we need is the address.
                          sigpic

Comment

cough ... cough ... careful of all that dust dips ...

I am cool with any type of communication as long as it is free

then we can all squeeeeeeeeee writing how Sam and Jack should do the 5 eps that RDA is going to be in
                            BHK BHK

Comment

Well, since Token has the room saved, there's absolutely nothing to stop us using it again. All we need is the address.
                              ok to whom do we send addresses too ... now I am getting excited about all this squeeeeeing about to happen

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                ok to whom do we send addresses too ... now I am getting excited about all this squeeeeeing about to happen
                                Just thought I'd make a pic in honor of Monday night's Squee-Fest and and all the squeeeeing about to come....

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X