Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes, it really makes a difference and now totally OT something sent to cheer me up and probably will also give you a smile:
    www.rathergood.com/looking
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      they closed the petition. did it work already!?

ship sistah
      (((((Hello ship sistah)))))

I know Bummer I only found it yesterday myself and I had time to sign but looks like yesterday was the last day I wrote an e-mail to the person in charge to see if they could open it again for a few more days as I said that I put the link in all forums I visit ..I know a lot of people threre who are keen on the show too ...I told her that may be a lot of people may not have known about the petition because they didn't go much on the net over Christmas ..my case too

I hope the petition will be re-opened so that you can sign (((shipsistah )))
      Cross fingers and toes

and Sam and Jack together
      caty

Comment

This topic rather going down, or not?
        People little optimismus for post, something wrong happened? I am not seeing.
        Iceberg missed Titanic, again closed but missed.
        IMO iceberg have a new name STRONGHOLD.
        Sam looks a tired (not sadly, tired) (missing Jack)

For this time, and again, S&J TOGETHER

p.s.
        my holiday is ending , duty call
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          What is everyone 's opinion on Robert Cooper?
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

(((Shippers))) FYI Shore Leave Thread. Here's the latest list of GWers planning to attend July 7,8,and 9. Please add your name to the list. We are planning to have a gathering(s). If you haven't made hotel reservations yet, you may wish to do so because this is a popular event. The con site hotel is already booked. I have a reservation in a nearby hotel just short of a mile away. The Courtyard by Marriott at Hunt Valley, MD. See the Shore Leave site for more info!!!

Originally posted by Lys
            Here's the last update of the list I've been doing in Samanda for Shore Leave

Skydiver
            minigeek (unlikely )
            tsaxlady
            dancer of spaz (I'm keeping you there spaz until you say no )
            Dani 76
            Lys
            Forever SG1
            nell
            LOL4JACK
            SG1Poz
            WhatFateAlmondRoca
            Simhavaktra
            Lady Jeep
            I don't know if there is a GABIT 2 Thread but the list of those planning to attend is listed on the Shore Leave Thread for now.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              (((Shippers))) FYI Shore Leave Thread. Here's the latest list of GWers planning to attend July 7,8,and 9. Please add your name to the list. We are planning to have a gathering(s). If you haven't made hotel reservations yet, you may wish to do so because this is a popular event. The con site hotel is already booked. I have a reservation in a nearby hotel just short of a mile away. The Courtyard by Marriott at Hunt Valley, MD. See the Shore Leave site for more info!!!

I don't know if there is a GABIT 2 Thread but the list of those planning to attend is listed on the Shore Leave Thread for now.
              Trupi and family
              sigpic

Comment

Hi shippers and penguins !
                Oma's favourite non shipper is back in your thread. (Hi Oma! "waves")

As nell told you, I'm keeping a list for both GABIT 2 and Shore Leave.

Here are the updated lists :

Shore Leave

Skydiver
                minigeek (unlikely )
                tsaxlady
                dancer of spaz (I'm keeping you there spaz until you say no )
                Dani 76
                Lys
                Forever SG1
                Nell
                LOL4JACK
                SG1Poz
                WhatFateAlmondRoca
                Simhavaktra
                Lady Jeep
                Trupi
                SG1-fanintn

GABIT2

Skydiver
                minigeek
                Dani 76
                Tracy Jane
                Forever SG1
                Dipsofjazz
                Coley
                1speed4Sam
                Lady Jeep
                Lida
                Ambermoon

I'll be keeping the lists on the GABIT and Shore Leave threads now. If you want to be added (or removed ), please PM me.

EDIT: For the GABIT list, please PM Kliggins
                Last edited by Lys; 08 January 2006, 09:03 AM.
                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

**UPDATE**UPDATE**UPDATE**UPDATE**UPDATE**

Here is the current book borrowing list for Sally Malcolm's SG-1 series as of January 8, 2006 Eastern Standard Time.

If you wish to sign up, please PM me and I'll add you to the list.

If you borrow a book, PLEASE make a bookmark!! Bookmarks will be passed along with the books.

There are many ways to make a bookmark. I printed a photo from a screen cap and cut it to about 6 inches by 2 inches. I pasted it to poster board the same size and laminated it. Enjoy the project!! Keep bookmarks rated G!!!

Oh, please sign the inside cover of the book with your user id name and the date you read the book and your city, province/state, country.

For example, I made this bookmark.
                  front

back

I sent it with the book I lent to LOL4JACK. She keeps it!! When LOL4JACK passes the book to Jafacakes, she sends her bookmark that she made to Jafacakes. Whoever is the last reader, they return the book to me with a bookmark. Makin' sense??

WOULD THOSE ON THIS LIST PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THE STATUS OF YOUR SENDING/RECEIVING THE BOOKS SO THAT I MAY UPDATE THIS LIST!!!
                  Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Nell's)
                  LOL4JACK received the book with the Very Shippy bookmark on Monday, Dec 5!!!
                  Jafacakes
                  SG1Poz

Book 1 A Matter of Honor (Gatebee's)
                  Sg-1fanintn
                  melpomene

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (florence's)
                  nell (florence has mailed the book to nell who anxiously awaits its arrival)
                  sg-1fanintn
                  Pittsburghgirl

Book 2 The Cost of Honor (sueKay's)
                  LOL4JACK
                  Jafacakes
                  SG1Poz

It's possible to read a book in a couple of days if you're able to devote the time. But for working people, like me, I'll need at least a couple of weeks. So, keep in mind that we may each have the book for several weeks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Nell... could I be added to the list, please?

As for the start of ship. I think it was always intended that Sam would be Jack's girl... just from the point of wiew that she was the only woman on the team and stuff. The guy always gets the girl in the end. Plus there's all the early season promo photography with RDA and AT cuddled together.

But when did they actually start writing? I think hints were dropped in Broca Divide. There were definite elements of Jack's attraction in "Not like this" and "little tank top number" and Sam was so embarrassed at it all, that you thought "there's got to be something in this."

Solitudes also had shippy scenes in it. I mean, all that sidearm quipping and stuff. I actually thought for ages that Jack muttered "Sam" and she said "I love you Jack".... I was so disappointed when I found out otherwise.

And then Hundred Days and Duty and a hundred other eps.... the ship was Meant To Be.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                      Nell... could I be added to the list, please?

As for the start of ship. I think it was always intended that Sam would be Jack's girl... just from the point of wiew that she was the only woman on the team and stuff. The guy always gets the girl in the end. Plus there's all the early season promo photography with RDA and AT cuddled together.

But when did they actually start writing? I think hints were dropped in Broca Divide. There were definite elements of Jack's attraction in "Not like this" and "little tank top number" and Sam was so embarrassed at it all, that you thought "there's got to be something in this."

Solitudes also had shippy scenes in it. I mean, all that sidearm quipping and stuff. I actually thought for ages that Jack muttered "Sam" and she said "I love you Jack".... I was so disappointed when I found out otherwise.

And then Hundred Days and Duty and a hundred other eps.... the ship was Meant To Be.
                      IMO in 9. and 10.season antishippers J&S have to be very satisfied and shippers is very sadly after 8. years
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually, I disagree to a certain extent. I mean, there are moments that the anti shippers would construe as overty shippy, such as not exactly.

I was musing the other day, however.

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Gateworld, two opposing factions battle for supremacy. One was called Ship Ship Hooray and the other the Anti Ship. The great Ship Captains in the Sky (Lords Mallozzi, Cooper and Wright) gave us enough blessings to stop mental breakdown, and the war continued.

After seven years of war, a new Suburb of Gatonia emerged, named Atlantis. The Gods on high turned their attention to this new suburb, concentrating the ship, and drawing the Anti Ship away from the heart of the Kingdom.

What's all this rambling about? Well... there was a time when the Ship/Anti ship wars were all consuming and the most controversial topic around. Now that the conversation has turned to Atlantis ship and kirking, Jack/Sam ship is seen as a positively neutral topic.

To quote Lys, when discussing my new sig...
                        "Noone can complain about the Grace Kiss"

Sad, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes, it really makes a difference and now totally OT something sent to cheer me up and probably will also give you a smile:
                          www.rathergood.com/looking
                          that was adorable!

(((trupi)))

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                            that was adorable!

(((trupi)))

ship sistah
                            It was very random. But did make me smile in my confusion. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                              Actually, I disagree to a certain extent. I mean, there are moments that the anti shippers would construe as overty shippy, such as not exactly.

I was musing the other day, however.

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Gateworld, two opposing factions battle for supremacy. One was called Ship Ship Hooray and the other the Anti Ship. The great Ship Captains in the Sky (Lords Mallozzi, Cooper and Wright) gave us enough blessings to stop mental breakdown, and the war continued.

After seven years of war, a new Suburb of Gatonia emerged, named Atlantis. The Gods on high turned their attention to this new suburb, concentrating the ship, and drawing the Anti Ship away from the heart of the Kingdom.

What's all this rambling about? Well... there was a time when the Ship/Anti ship wars were all consuming and the most controversial topic around. Now that the conversation has turned to Atlantis ship and kirking, Jack/Sam ship is seen as a positively neutral topic.

To quote Lys, when discussing my new sig...
                              "Noone can complain about the Grace Kiss"

Sad, isn't it?
                              hm, i am a shipper, S&J TOGETHER is very nice imagination for me, is not nice for you ?(probably not), this is a only thing interesting for me, not war or something like this
                              IMO i hope,is a very little chance for this shipp in show , but wrong is a word HOPE
                              some epi say between S&J is nothing
                              some epi say S love J, or not? , but without THREADS wins nothing, very close but wins.
                              With THREADS, realy i don't know, this episode realy say SAM loving JACK, maybe is my imagination, i hope not is my imagination and S&J realy is TOGETHER, this is a very nice picture.
                              Sam for me is not Jack GIRL (or stargate barbie), she is a realy his LOVE. Always
                              After a see 9. season i am a felt like a idiot, no more J&S (no explanation, noting, good or bad), no word about Jack (something significant)

p.s.
                              this is my post?, huh
                              i hope you are understanding
                              Last edited by dexterav; 08 January 2006, 09:53 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Where have I said I'm not a shipper? I am a shipper.

My point is, if the anti-shippers are no longer waging war and a kiss is seen as safe... they must feel they've won.

And in some ways they have. Look at the lack of ship these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X