Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, they're so playing up the ship. I'm trying not to get too excited about the coming season but I'm failing miserably. BTW, what I love about Chris's clip is all the laughing in the background after he says "and they produce a symbiote". It sounds like everybody at Bridge is having a really good time this year.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      Hail actually froze over here!

There was no "ship clip" from Michael Shanks was there? I had to turn the TV off for awhile due to the storm.
      Nothing from Shanks. I am kind of surprised they used Claudia and Browder, since neither of them were on while SHIP was happening. Why do they get to comment? It should have been RDA! But I would have settled for Teryl - she loved the ship!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Sweeet.

Thank you so much y'all!

Is there, by any chance, a higher quality version of the Amanda one available???

Not yet. I still haven't seen her facial expression at the end. The video part freezes, but the audio keeps going. I can't get it to work all the way through. I'll try again tomorrow when it isn't so busy

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
          Chris:

http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/chris.avi

Clip by me, thanks to Myrth for space.

Tonight's been fun. Just wish I hadn't missed Amanda's bumper.

Mirror: http://rapidshare.de/files/17153571/chris.avi.html

thank you again!

*pats segments*

what do you mean, though, about amanda's bumper? i've got amanda's segment, is that the same as her bumper?

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColonelSamC
            (Some stuff about Spanish) and then.......

Ending of Grace in the infirmary...I love it!
            Sorry, I disagree. I think I see her giving up (hence the appearance of ) despite of the cheery visit from OUR guy.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              Hail actually froze over here!

There was no "ship clip" from Michael Shanks was there? I had to turn the TV off for awhile due to the storm.
              i think we had that storm last night. lots a tornados and hail too. anyways, nope, nothing from MS which i thought was weird. i can't wait until Season 10!!!!
              "Yeah Sir, we can't call it the Enterprise."
              "Why not?"
              "The codename for the project is Prometheus. What's wrong with that?"
              NOTHING!

Comment

Sam: OMG, I've never seen anything like this!!!
                Jack: Captain, this is only the beginning!!!

Jack: I'll never forget our first trip together...
                Sam: Yeah, and now we're fishing!!!
                Jack: Told ya!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for a Fun Night! You Guys are the Best!
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not surprised.MS does not like Ship.That's OK.The way things have been going we seem to have plenty of people who like the Ship.Even TPTB seem to be coming around.Season 10 cannot get here fast enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                      Oh man, they're so playing up the ship. I'm trying not to get too excited about the coming season but I'm failing miserably. BTW, what I love about Chris's clip is all the laughing in the background after he says "and they produce a symbiote". It sounds like everybody at Bridge is having a really good time this year.
                      all i have to say is if the ptb were trying to get fans excited about season 10, they sure did a great job of it!

jack's coming back! (check one)

sam and jack ship! (check two)

sally explodes from happiness! (check sally into hospital)

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        I count SciFi as TPTB as well.I said it a couple of days ago and I'll say it again.Season 9 was a big wakeup call for TPTB.Season 9 may go down as the turning point for the Sam/Jack Ship.
                        I think TPTB read the writing on the wall (the ratings) and maybe they finally heard us. Now maybe if we all chant loudly together we will get what we want. Everyone ready: Consumate,Consumate
                        That should do it.
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          I think TPTB read the writing on the wall (the ratings) and maybe they finally heard us. Now maybe if we all chant loudly together we will get what we want. Everyone ready: Consumate,Consumate
                          That should do it.
                          with a command like that....

*goes looking for rda*

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey,

Does anyone think we could start a new thread soon...just call it part 2 or something. Part one could remain the "hopeful, speculative thread" and the new one could be the "IT'S FINALLY HERE! thread" I hope I haven't committed a grievous sin by suggesting this.

Don't shut me out. I have so much to add but I'm so tired. Beddie-bye time.

Comment

Indeed Sally.Happy excited Shippers=Win Win for TPTB and the Show.I doubt we will have to settle for
                              Spoiler:
                              not exactly this Year.The Sky is the limit.
                              Last edited by ses110; 03 April 2006, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I just saw BB's interview. It was ok but i could have done without some of the clips...

Wow. Thirty people!

Well back to my fanfic.

Spoiler:
                                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Working...
                                X