Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate and Farscape are two totally different shows......each have(had) their own style and story. Gotta respect that!

That being said........yeah, take a quick look at all of the relationships that managed to keep their.....shine?(choose a better word) Difficult but, NOT impossible

Happy posting
    It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
      Well, all MS and CJ say is that more sci-fi Monday is coming up. If they can't say something nice at least they didn't say anything at all. Good boys for listening to their mamas.
      It should be the next commercial break....half way through the show.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
        Did you try the rapidshare mirrors as well?
        yes, but I couldn't figure it out. technologically stunted-ask me about CPR and i'm there-but website stuff-hopeless
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
          Well, all MS and CJ say is that more sci-fi Monday is coming up. If they can't say something nice at least they didn't say anything at all. Good boys for listening to their mamas.
          wait, they're talking? darn it! what did i miss?
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

47 people on the thread! PM people to get on!
            sigpic

Comment

i just saw ben and claudia's segments. i like amanda's better!

i didn't like seeing sam and pete kissing scenes, but like my friend said, they 'focused' on sam and you didn't 'really' see pete's face or that it 'was' pete.

ben and claudia more than anyone else knows just *how* well going from ust to rst can work!

ptb, see how when you let your leads be OPEN and EXPRESS their desires, sparks happen to the extreme! please follow that example.

<yes, this new advice means i get an additional payment>

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                Claudia:

http://null.digitalmyrth.com/SG/claudia.avi

Clip by me and thanks to Myrth for space.

Looks like they're not going to re-run Amanda's interview. Drats.

Mirror: http://rapidshare.de/files/17152663/claudia.avi.html

THANK YOU!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!! I love Chris Judge!

"Wouldn't it be funny, if in episode 300 Teal'c and Jack get married....and produce a symbiote?"

Comment

Chris?? *smacks big stick against palm a few times-May I have a few words with you?
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      I was trying to be the first to post this, but forgive me if I didn't make it. My wireless interface dropped out and I had to reboot the computer before I could get to the internet.

But tonight's theme on SciFi is the S/J Ship.....and as the Americans may know, the cast is giving insights into what's ahead in S10 on the bumpers that go into the breaks. So, going into the bottom of the hour break, here comes AT, and she says, as they show clips of Sam and Jack (paraphrasing here--I'll go back and pull the exact quote later):

"Well, obviously, there's a huge attraction between the two of them. So, we started playing that, but then, I got a little frustrated, because I didn't want her to be just.....you know.....the girl pining after the guy. I thought it took away from the rest of what she is, which is a strong, skilled, talented woman....(then she grins).....But now that he's no longer in her direct chain of command, maybe she can have a little fun with him!!!"

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ =
                      I just heard the above quote and her smile was indeed HUGE!!!
                      My neighbors probable heard me yell. I cannot wait for season 10.
                      Joanne

Comment

Chris Judge is crazy! Jack and Tec'l together WooHOO!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

CJ just had his thing. He said that he didn't think that Teal'c really saw Sam as a woman until about the 5th season or so and the whole ship between Sam and Jack was pretty much lost on him. CJ aslo said that Teal'c probably thought that he would end up with Jack and wouldn't that be funny for a 300th epi, that T and J got married and had a - pause- symbiot? It was pretty funny so take it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            Y'all are seeing waaay more good out of Vala's speech than I did. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that I don't like her LOL!!

How can she have ANY say in the matter when she wasn't there for any of RDA? And if RDA is no longer a regular, then TPTB don't have to worry about keeping the tension alive during every episode. Consumate the relationhips already!
                            I really was shocked to see CB talking about the relationship between Sam and Jack. Has she ever even met RDA? She's never seen them filming together, what does she know about it? I really don't care for her or her character, even considered stopping SG1 cold turkey come fall. Of course I feel quite happy about season 10 now!

Comment

CJ's turn!!!! Oneill and Teal'c married in the 300th and having symbiotes? he said with a giggle. Funny *snark*

Comment

Just had to say...

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it looks like it may be time for the:

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.

Sam and Jack Forever

courtesy of ship sistah
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X