Jack: Voices.
    Sam: Like chanting?
    Jack: Yeah, listen.
    Sam: Con
    Jack: Su
    Sam: Mate
    Jack: Ancient?
    Sam: I don't think...
    Grabbing each other.....gazing hungrily into each other's eyes....run for the ruins!!!

Um, did I break the PG rule??
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
      Just stopping in as well to say, I'm glad for you all. Glad you have some hope now and are looking more forward to season 10!!! It was amazing to see Sam/Jack acknowledged so clearly on Scifi!!
      thank you, chocdoc! (i might actually make it to the sam thread tonight )

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Christine, you outdid yourself, this is so funny... I'm completly LMAO and ROF!

Shippers... Good night!!!! It's been fun and lovely to be part of tonight...
        Good Night and Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Good Night and Thanks!
          Trupi, thanks for calling me tonight... Shipper Network... otherwise I would have missed it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((Trupi)))))))))

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Oh my *does shippy dance* I seriously left the thread for what an hour and came back to ten pages...Amanda so wins though for hers is the best!!!!!!! Is it time for Season 10 yet?!??!?!?! PLEASE?!?!?!?!?!

sig by chlex

Comment

Sam: (in background) Jack, whatcha doin?
              Jack: Sam, I hear something rustling outside the cabin.
              Sam: C'mon back, I'm getting chilly.
              Jack: Shhhhhh, did you hear that?
              Sam: What?
              Jack: You aren't going to believe this!
              Sam: Try me.
              Jack: Um, no, you have to hear this yourself.
              Sam: (drags self out of bed) OMG! It..it's chanting.....
              Jack: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing....been there, done that!! **grins**

**I can't help myself. Swept up by these moments of pure ship!!!**
              Last edited by nell; 03 April 2006, 08:43 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!! Trupi, thanks for calling me tonight!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

that was one big grin!!!!

Comment

Goodnight all my lovely shipper family! Dream shippy thoughts and have hope for tomorrow because our whomping KISS is coming soon!

Nell have a safe and wonderful vacation!
                    sigpic

Comment

This has been simply incredible!! We didn't see it coming!! First RDA is coming back. Then hints of Ship from Vancouver Con. Now non-vague, non-subtle, non-ambiguous references to Sam and Jack Ship in Season 10!!!! Can it get any better?? Darn Tootin'!! Give us the BIG, HONKIN' KISS!!!

GOOD NIGHT, SHIPPERS!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        This has been simply incredible!! We didn't see it coming!! First RDA is coming back. Then hints of Ship from Vancouver Con. Now non-vague, non-subtle, non-ambiguous references to Sam and Jack Ship in Season 10!!!! Can it get any better?? Darn Tootin'!! Give us the BIG, HONKIN' KISS!!!

GOOD NIGHT, SHIPPERS!!!
                        YES .... it can get better .... SAM AND JACK telling everyone in SGC that they are together and inviting everyone to their wedding ... and we get the BHK lotS of them before, during and after the wedding ....
                        SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                        BHK RL BKH RL

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          YES .... it can get better .... SAM AND JACK telling everyone in SGC that they are together and inviting everyone to their wedding ... and we get the BHK lotS of them before, during and after the wedding ....
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          BHK RL BKH RL
                          A Stargate wedding whoa that'd be exciting.....and bkh is a must...now I finally know what bkh stands for lol ayya

sig by chlex

Comment

Dear Lord, People......I go away for a couple of hours and I have an epic novel to go through when I get back!

Glad to see everyone so happy......enjoy the moment

Happy posting
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

OMGoodness!!! I can't believe I missed all the excitement!!! Since hubs isn't a fan, my Stargate Mondays are limited. The kids kept suggesting SG-1 (I trained them well ) but to no avail. So, I was SHOCKED when I read the posts about the bumpers! SQUEEEEEE!!! I hope Skiffy and TPTB know they have now pre-sold a Ship package they better deliver! Let the Shippers be heard!!!! all the way to Bridge Studios!!! and Skiffy!!

Thanks for all those who kept the rest of us informed!! I'm tired after catching up on all the excitement! I'll leave with a little more shipping from our favorite couple!

ETA: Hee hee! Non-PG thoughts
                              Spoiler:
                              I just noticed my post number 1,969. Yes, all the ship has brought out non-PG thoughts. I must be heading for the Groovy Gutter of Shipper Town.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                OMGoodness!!! I can't believe I missed all the excitement!!! Since hubs isn't a fan, my Stargate Mondays are limited. The kids kept suggesting SG-1 (I trained them well ) but to no avail. So, I was SHOCKED when I read the posts about the bumpers! SQUEEEEEE!!! I hope Skiffy and TPTB know they have now pre-sold a Ship package they better deliver! Let the Shippers be heard!!!! all the way to Bridge Studios!!! and Skiffy!!

Thanks for all those who kept the rest of us informed!! I'm tired after catching up on all the excitement! I'll leave with a little more shipping from our favorite couple!

AHHH I love those so much! Especially the behind the scenes one cause that is so cute and well of course the hug cause I die everytime I see that hug!!!!!!*cacb has got to stop dying*

edits: on that wonderful note I'm off to bed for some shippy S/J dreams nite all!
                                Last edited by cute_az_can_be; 03 April 2006, 09:20 PM.

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X