Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a new shipper, (thanks to some good friends, you know who you are) I am so happy!!!!! Hope they give more hints as s10 draws near!!! And its about time!!!!

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
    http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

(((((((GINA))))))))

you have crossed over...to the...

no darkside's not the right word...

crazy side...loopy side...maybe

*wanders off babbling*
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yes, Sue. I just couldn't help myself.

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
        http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

I was trying to be the first to post this, but forgive me if I didn't make it. My wireless interface dropped out and I had to reboot the computer before I could get to the internet.

But tonight's theme on SciFi is the S/J Ship.....and as the Americans may know, the cast is giving insights into what's ahead in S10 on the bumpers that go into the breaks. So, going into the bottom of the hour break, here comes AT, and she says, as they show clips of Sam and Jack (paraphrasing here--I'll go back and pull the exact quote later):

"Well, obviously, there's a huge attraction between the two of them. So, we started playing that, but then, I got a little frustrated, because I didn't want her to be just.....you know.....the girl pining after the guy. I thought it took away from the rest of what she is, which is a strong, skilled, talented woman....(then she grins).....But now that he's no longer in her direct chain of command, maybe she can have a little fun with him!!!"

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ =

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
            Are these repeated during the night? If so, I want to record it (and upload it for those who need it).
            I don't know. Just before the 7-11 Monday night marathon started there was a clip thing with all the current characters telling us that we were going to see some of the best of SG-1 and some behind the scenes info. Since then there have been a couple of things but nothing noteworthy until Amanda's snippet. I'd imagine they'll replay but maybe not in the same night. Sorry I can't be more help.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
              As a new shipper, (thanks to some good friends, you know who you are) I am so happy!!!!! Hope they give more hints as s10 draws near!!! And its about time!!!!
              ((((((((((((((( Gina )))))))))) welcome
              SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to AT saying so lovely shippy stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                Yes, Sue. I just couldn't help myself.
                Gina , I hope AT repeats what she just said , cause now I have machine on record .....

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Comment

You guys know I'm really not a squeeeer but:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Amanda has said it on US National TV. There's only forward, no backwards!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are new commentaries at the commercial breaks and AT just said that with the CO being not an issue any longer maybe they could "have some fun together" and grinned a huge grin!!!SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
                    I don't even care that I didn't get it posted first!!!!!

Happy, happy shippers, all across
                    the USA.....and now, spreading the joy
                    to Europe and beyond!!!!!

+ =

Comment

We have 21 members and 5 guests right now. That's alotta shippers! Something about feeling high as a kite on the fourth of July..... I can't wait until July!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        WHAT!?

someone's got to have this recorded!?!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

does anyone else want to cry? i mean, look how long we've waited... i feel like crying. tears of joy!

sally
                        Hmmmmm......I have it recorded.....but no way to get it from the VCR into the computer.
                        A-a-a-u-u-u-u-g-g-g-h-h-h-h-h-h!!!!!!

Comment

Mail the tape to someone!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

i want to tell you guys... this is a bit embarrassing to admit, but i'm actually crying. i just can't believe after everything we've been through (as a family i might add), we're getting all this good news.

i took a look at the bottom of the screen and saw how many shippers were here on the thread. we're all starving for this! not only will this give us something to look forward to for season 10, it's some of our deepest dreams coming true!

so, family, please excuse this over emotional shipper, but i'm just SOOOOO happy that i have to cry!!!

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

You posted more completely, SG_1fanintn. I just skipped to the "good stuff" although I respected what AT said about the frustration and pining. It makes sense. No one wanted her to be relegated to "the girl" and have her tremendous character denegrated. She was right to fight for her integrity and growth as a person. But all that's changed now and she can have some fun! I thing we all know that involves breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Mail the tape to someone!!!!!!!!
                                I might be able to figure out something tomorrow......if someone else doesn't come up with a solution by then. I surely know SOMEONE who could help me with this!!!!!

+ =

Comment

Working...
                                X