This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    Attention TPTB: In Season 10 there is a story to be told and it includes some darn tootin' magnificent Shipping!!! Those are your orders!!

(TPTB#1)**whiney voice** Oh me, oh my. What does he mean?

(TPTB #2)**complainer tone**But, what about dragging the love story line to infinity??? The ratings game???

Did you not hear General Hammond's orders? If you were a Jaffa, you would immediately be struck down for your insolence!!

Insolence?? Toward Hammond of Texas?? Ahhhhhh!!!

(TPTB#3) Yikes!!! Allright, all ready!! Sheesh!! So wha---at should we do?

Do I have to spell this out?? Apparently, so...
    It goes like this....when a man loves a woman , he should be able to hold her, tease her, squeeze her with all the love he has. So, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! NOW!!!

YES SIR!!!

Here's hoping for that happy ending in Season 10!!!
    Can't green you, but I love this!
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
      Oh, hun i Have no idea. If it doesn't work, add me on MSN and i'll send it to you that way?
      [email protected]
      Or you can just add me anyway, i'm always up for hearing fellow shippers! x

Anyone else who can't view it feel free to do the same x
      I can't use MSN at the mo. It crashes my computer.

Could you possibly e-mail it to me too? Pretty, pretty please. Like Oma, I can PM you with my details.
      always and forever

Comment

Shippy hugs everyone!

Now I can't wait for s10! And it's been a while since I could say that about a SG episode.

I LOVED the wine her, dine her series. Great posts and pics everyone.

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Yeah sure girlies, PM me your details! x x I wonder why you can't see it, is there anyone that can see it!?

Comment

Yeah sure girlies, PM me with the details x x I wonder why you can't see it?
            No idea, but thanks.
            always and forever

Comment

A-just-to-get-us-off-page-2-on-this-auspicious-day-when-we-might-be-getting some-official-news-about-RDA bump-
              always and forever

Comment

Yeah sure girlies, PM me your details! x x I wonder why you can't see it, is there anyone that can see it!?
                I saw it - which is why I wanted to dl it I thought it was great!

(PMing you my details now.)
                sigpic

Comment

Almost on page 2?

The night before we get good news?

I don't think so!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                    If, and I say If RDA makes an or any appearances, it will be to finally hook up with his lady. This would be a smart move for all concerned. The new characters could now be highlighted without the shadow of the mighty O'Neill, Sam would be content, and the fans would breathe a sigh of relief. Anti-shippers represent a minority of fans and are of no importance to this story arc. Their issue is basically disappointment that Jack didn't love their favorite. Pathetic.

Jack
                    Pacific Jack for President!

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                      Oh, I so hope these reports of POSSIBLE S/J ship in S10 are true! (pleasepleasepleaseplease let them be true!)

In the meantime, though, I have a new shippy fanfic to share! I've been working on this one since October and it's my longest yet (ya think?) The storyline might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it's something I wanted to explore (since TPTB/TIIC didn't). It's called The Blessing...please read and tell me what you think!

(ST-1 once again apologizes for shameless self-promotion. Now back to your regularly scheduled thread. )
                      Fantastic story (sorry, have only just had tiome to read it!).
                      always and forever

Comment

A BIG, HONKIN' KISS!!! Sam and Jack deserve their day!!! Woo Hoo!!!

**thunks to Mala50. This is a beautiful cap!!**
                        sigpic

Comment

So much optimism and excitement on the thread tonight! I love it when we feel this way.....and we haven't had a reason to feel this way in a very long time. Nell, Shipperahoy, Pacific Jack, ShimmeringStar, jafacakes, Gatetrixer, ST-1, STARGATE7777, Traveler Enroute, Sam_Carter, and anyone else I've missed......great posts!

Originally posted by Pacific Jack
                          This is not an exact science. Season 8 had just wrapped when the powers got their renewal offer from SciFi. Threads and the end of Moebius 2 both had Sam and Jack together at his cabin, fishing. This was an easily understandable metaphor. Soon after Daniel and Teal'c arrive for a group farewell and fadeout. This was the way they intended to end all story arcs to the best of their ability, leaving a bit of wiggle room just in case. Well, when they continued into the next season, mostly unprepared, the new story lines contadicted some of the old ones....maybe unintentionally. Without RDA there was no reason to linger on what TPTB "thought" was finalized. It may not have been what everyone wanted in terms of romance and passion, but it was all we were going to get. But, when they continued the show....oops. Now they have to re-resolve the whole damn thing again because they screwed up. What was orthodoxy in S8 became confusion in S9. So, S10 will have to fix it. The idiots. There are two major obstacles for the powers to overcome before Sam and Jack can be united in eternal bliss. First, RDA has to appear in the show. Second, how do the writers get around the mess they created in Ripple Effect? If its negative to the first obstacle, then the second one is moot. If its affirmative to the first, then your guess is as good as mine to the second. May the Force be with the creative team of the show. This I am certain, if RDA is on SG-1 next season, it will be to remove any doubt and ambiguities left after Threads and all of S9. There will be a happy ending.

Jack
                          If by "the mess they created in Ripple Effect" you mean the
                          Spoiler:
                          almost-kiss with Martouf,
                          I don't think there's an issue. It wasn't
                          Spoiler:
                          love that caused that. It was Jolinar's influence over Sam ,coupled with Sam's guilt over killing Martouf, that made that moment so difficult. And even if she had kissed him, it wouldn't have meant that Sam didn't love Jack. It would have just been a bittersweet moment of unfortunate, but minor, indiscretion. No, I haven't kissed another man since I married my husband 20+ years ago, but in an extreme situation like that, I can see how it could happen. But if it had, Sam would have felt so guilty that she would have punished herself for a long time afterwards! However, since it didn't happen, so I'm not going to worry about it.

If you mean
                          Spoiler:
                          the discussions of Sam's future life in all those different realities,
                          it was all a foreshadowing of things to come!!!

On everything else you've said today, Jack, I agree with you totally. RDA and AT played their parts too well over the years for it not to end in a special, positive way. And the characters of Sam & Jack deserve a happy ending.

Besides.....who is to say that a Sam/Jack resolution in S10 would be a "happy ending"? Those SG-1 movies could still be ahead!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            So much optimism and excitement on the thread tonight! I love it when we feel this way.....and we haven't had a reason to feel this way in a very long time. Nell, Shipperahoy, Pacific Jack, ShimmeringStar, jafacakes, Gatetrixer, ST-1, STARGATE7777, Traveler Enroute, Sam_Carter, and anyone else I've missed......great posts!

If by "the mess they created in Ripple Effect" you mean the
                            Spoiler:
                            almost-kiss with Martouf,
                            I don't think there's an issue. It wasn't
                            Spoiler:
                            love that caused that. It was Jolinar's influence over Sam ,coupled with Sam's guilt over killing Martouf, that made that moment so difficult. And even if she had kissed him, it wouldn't have meant that Sam didn't love Jack. It would have just been a bittersweet moment of unfortunate, but minor, indiscretion. No, I haven't kissed another man since I married my husband 20+ years ago, but in an extreme situation like that, I can see how it could happen. But if it had, Sam would have felt so guilty that she would have punished herself for a long time afterwards! However, since it didn't happen, so I'm not going to worry about it.

If you mean
                            Spoiler:
                            the discussions of Sam's future life in all those different realities,
                            it was all a foreshadowing of things to come!!!

On everything else you've said today, Jack, I agree with you totally. RDA and AT played their parts too well over the years for it not to end in a special, positive way. And the characters of Sam & Jack deserve a happy ending.

Besides.....who is to say that a Sam/Jack resolution in S10 would be a "happy ending"? Those SG-1 movies could still be ahead!!!!!

*sigh* I really envy your optimism...

Spoiler:
                            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Heya guys, here's something to cheer you all up! I hope!! This is a video I made, I think the song really fits Sam and Jack. Please let me know what you think and if you want more x

http://www.zippyvideos.com/180736732...ve/*charmedamy
                              Want more?

Want more?

FCOL, yes!

Honey, that's beautiful!!!!! I'd also like to be able to download it to save in my little S/J file. But I can't find a way to do that from that site.

Please make more!!!!!

And while I'm at it:

Terrah!

Thanks for the gorgeous wallpaper!!!!!

* Sigh. * This evening has been good for this Shipper's heart. Let's just hope tomorrow is just as good!!!

+ =

Comment

Heya guys, here's something to cheer you all up! I hope!! This is a video I made, I think the song really fits Sam and Jack. Please let me know what you think and if you want more x

http://www.zippyvideos.com/180736732...ve/*charmedamy
                                I was finally able to view it! This is wonderful!!! Perfectly shippy and almost made me cry... You so need to do more!

Spoiler:
                                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Working...
                                X