Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've just posted a new S/J fluff drabble at fanfiction.net and at my live journal. You can reach them through my sig. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayiana
      I've just posted a new S/J fluff drabble at fanfiction.net and at my live journal. You can reach them through my sig. Enjoy.

That was great! I left a review at FF.net.

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        That was great! I left a review at FF.net.
        Got it. Thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayiana
          that was really good. thank you for posting the link

sig by starlover1990

Comment

*pops out of lurkdom*

squee squee squee

*pops back in*

Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
              that was really good. thank you for posting the link
              You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                Hello family! I'mmmm baaack! RL has kept me away.

Anyway, in honor of the news that "JACK IS BACK" we have a new SHIPPER COOKIE!!!

It is the:

JACK IS BACK SHIPPER COOKIE – this shipper cookie when eaten by a member of the Shipper Family causes the Shipper to

SQUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at regular intervals.

P.S. – Disclaimer – Eating this shipper cookie could cause an embarrassing outburst to occur from the shipper at an inconvenient time and place.

Sam and Jack Forever

courtesy of ship sistah

Did I mention that JACK IS BACK?

I knew my Jack cake would bring you out of hiding LOL!

OMG! This is like a High School reunion only MUCH better!!
                Tame? Where's Tame?
                Mala? Get your butt over here LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  All of us going to Shore Leave are sre--- since non of the hotels have SCIFI channel. Hopefully the people at Shore Leave can get something together to show us the show.
                  If not, I have a 54" big screen and I know from my daughter's parties, that 25 can fit in my living room! That includes the floor of course! Think sardines in a can! LOL!! But I'm all for it!

Comment

[quote=Rogue]They had their day in the sun - Season 9.

I am also excited about RDA returning. Right now I am just trying not to get my hopes up too high. I have been disappointed too often and just afraid that I am going to be let down again.

Anyways heres to J/S ship and RDA return!
                    [/quote

I know where you are coming from

If the PTB screw this up after they see.. and we know they see, how many shippers have re-emerged with the news of Jack's return to season 10, the positive (I love that word) vibes that the ship will be announced, resolved and in your face, YES! that Jack and Sam have been and are an item since Threads, they deserve the outcome of a ratings drop and possibly, end of the show. How's that for a running sentence
                    My fear and I'm not alone with this, is that 'tying up loose' ends may mean a death of yet another key character. That would be a farewell to Stargate for me if it's Jack! Actually, I take that back. If Amanda is still involved I'll continue to watch. It's the only reason I watched season 9.
                    Last edited by SG1Poz; 31 March 2006, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                      TOKEN!!!! It looks like you made it home in one piece. Now I know that my autograph on the official Shippertown map is worth a small fortune but I hope that you shall be able to restrain yourself from selling it off on Ebay.
                      Ship Mum!!! Yes, I made it home. It was great to see the kiddos, but I miss Vancouver. It was such a wonderful city! You could spend years exploring all the things to do. *sigh*

My Shipper Town map is worth its weight in gold now that it has your signature, Kiwi, and Marimba. Amanda's sig is just icing on the cake! Having such a valuable commodity does create an Ebay temptation; however, I would only sell it for.....hmmm.....a hot, passionate, romantic, non-alien influenced, non-hallucination, this reality, longer than 2 minute, (have I covered everything) on-screen moment between Sam and Jack! For THAT, I would take one for the Shipper Family!

Anywho, it looks as though the predictable boos and hisses have arisen in regards to Jack coming back and the possibility of S/J ship. Sadly, it's not that surprising. I wish there were a way that everybody could be happy but I've resigned myself to the fact that it won't work out that way and right now I'm just hoping that we're not the ones going to get burned. Yes, I'm feeling selfish.
                      Really? I haven't heard too much, but I stick to only a few threads. In the "Rick's Back for 200" thread, I did have to clarify what Amanda said on the subject of Sam and Jack in Season 10. Let those who wish to bury their heads, continue. We shall revel in the hope that Amanda gave us. I do intend on writing a few postcards expressing my excitement over Sam and Jack. I hope Joe, Brad, Amanda, and Rick can make our Shipper wishes come true!

I'll say this. If a resolution or confirmation doesn't happen, Amanda will be answering some tough questions at the next con especially after she said that Sam had told Jack she loved him in her own way.

Token ~

Comment

hey guys... i was watching 'The Lost City' with the commentary on and there were lots of shippy references.

I managed to transcribe the dialogue that was said on in the commentary.
                        Sorry if i misheard some things or didn't write the whole dialogue, i just wrote out the shippy bits.

Here you go...

Commentary on The Lost City

with...
                        Amanda Tapping
                        Martin Wood
                        Robert C Cooper

(I can’t tell the difference between Martin and Rob so I separated each part of speech and put AT- in front of Amanda’s dialogue)

During scene where Sam goes to see Jack at his house…

There a fine line we’ve been dealing with for years about the Sam and Jack relationship and how far you go and its always a game to figure out how far you can go with the awkwardness and both of you play this awkwardness so well.

A lot of this came from you guys, I don’t know if you guys remember this but the shot in 'out of mind' where O’Neill hugs Carter and I remember seeing the dailies for that the first time and Brad looked at the screen and he looked at me and back at the screen and went “huh!” And that was the genesis of the sexual tension between Carter and O’Neill, so you can’t blame the writers

AT - Yeah

And he looks at the naked back too and that was...

AT - Yeah wasn’t it

When she sits up… and the moment in the hallway where you were too close to him.

AT – Yeah

And we decided we were gonna play it, and a lot of the time that comes from you and Rick, uh, rehearsing and playing around, and when I’ll see something like that it’s like, ‘well lets do that’

And you know we do all these big intricate science fiction stories and, at the end of the day, all anybody ends up talking about is the Carter and O’Neill…

(laughter)

AT - Oh that’s not all everyone talks about

Oh that’s true, yeah once there was the whole Daniel leaving Daniel coming back thing which was a big splash for the whole… (laughter so I can't make out the rest!)

Other talk

Continued while Sam and Jack are on his couch…

Amanda you and Rick play this out and sometimes its funny to watch because its really very touching to see the way these two characters have been together for seven years and can be together like this. There’s a comfort without being comfortable.

AT - But if Rick and I look at each other for too long in a scene we both burst out laughing

Ship “I resign” scene…

I like this scene

AT - He just resigned I should have kissed him… what was I thinking

Yeah

It was in the original script

AT- But we’ve got this crystal panel in between us which is intense. Don’t get too close.

In the original script there was a kiss, and we uh, we cut to the front, and uh, Teal’c looks at Bra’tac and says ‘this ship is going much faster than it was’

AT -The combined power.

“We won” scene…

You did a great job on this Amanda. I think this is one of the best scenes from me with the two of you. A very final end of this, its one of my very favourite scenes with the two of you.

“Please Jack” scene...

Yep, and you know…

AT - She calls him Jack.. sorry that’s important

Oh yeah that’s important

Talk about music and good performance by Rick

You called him Jack

AT - I did call him Jack.

More talk

Scene with hand on glass…

AT - I questioned when I read this whether this was too..

Corny?

AT - …over the top cheesy. But it actually works

But it worked nicely

And he’s lookin’ at her

Yeah

Well in the script it had that you stuck your tongue to it and it sticks but you didn’t wanna do that.

During end credits…

Talk about whether Sam and Jack go fishing in season 8, Rob (I think) says that Jack and Pete go fishing, Amanda says “and he kills him”
                        Last edited by Sam_Carter; 30 March 2006, 10:53 AM.
                        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                          My fear and I'm not alone with this, is that 'tying up loose' ends may mean a death of yet another key character. That would be a farewell to Stargate for me if it's Jack!
                          This quote from the rdanderson.com website would seem to indicate that you don't have to worry too much about that. This is something Kate said about her telephone call with RDA when they were talking about him coming back for season 10.

We also joked about making sure that O'Neill's "loose ends" aren't tied up too tightly, to leave future options open in case of another season or a feature film.
                          So I think we're safe there.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Thank the Lord you didn't watch Season 9! You didn't go through the horrors and won't have the nightmares the rest of the shippers had. You won't need to see the shipper psychologist, to help you through the dark times! Look what they did to SG-1:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b124/trupi/plost8.jpg
                            Tec'l trying to help Sam through the dark times
                            http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pi/TLjack5.jpg
                            Jack is depressed that he can't be with his team
                            http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...niel_rock2.jpg
                            Daniel ready to stone Mitchell out of fustration
                            http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...pi/4x14_16.jpg
                            Even Tec'l had to be put on meds after beating up Mitchell

So Luna you were spared the horror of Season 9 better known as the "Dark Times"!
                            LOL ...wanted to give you green but was not allowed too ...TY for lovely captions

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                              hey guys... i was watching 'The Lost City' with the commentary on and there were lots of shippy references.

I managed to transcribe the dialogue that was said on in the commentary.
                              Sorry if i misheard some things or didn't write the whole dialogue, i just wrote out the shippy bits.

Here you go...

Commentary on The Lost City

with...
                              Amanda Tapping
                              Martin Wood
                              Robert C Cooper

(I can’t tell the difference between Martin and Rob so I separated each part of speech and put AT- in front of Amanda’s dialogue)

During scene where Sam goes to see Jack at his house…

There a fine line we’ve been dealing with for years about the Sam and Jack relationship and how far you go and its always a game to figure out how far you can go with the awkwardness and both of you play this awkwardness so well.

A lot of this came from you guys, I don’t know if you guys remember this but the shot in 'out of mind' where O’Neill hugs Carter and I remember seeing the dailies for that the first time and Brad looked at the screen and he looked at me and back at the screen and went “huh!” And that was the genesis of the sexual tension between Carter and O’Neill, so you can’t blame the writers

AT - Yeah

And he looks at the naked back too and that was...

AT - Yeah wasn’t it

When she sits up… and the moment in the hallway where you were too close to him.

AT – Yeah

And we decided we were gonna play it, and a lot of the time that comes from you and Rick, uh, rehearsing and playing around, and when I’ll see something like that it’s like, ‘well lets do that’

And you know we do all these big intricate science fiction stories and, at the end of the day, all anybody ends up talking about is the Carter and O’Neill…

AT - Oh that’s not all everyone talks about

Oh that’s true, yeah once there was the whole Daniel leaving Daniel coming back thing which was a big splash for the whole…

Other talk

Continued while Sam and Jack are on his couch…

Amanda you and Rick play this out and sometimes its funny to watch because its really very touching to see the way these two characters have been together for seven years and can be together like this. There’s a comfort without being comfortable.

AT - But if Rick and I look at each other for too long in a scene we both burst out laughing

Ship “I resign” scene…

I like this scene

AT - He just resigned I should have kissed him… what was I thinking

Yeah

It was in the original script

AT- But we’ve got this crystal panel in between us which is intense. Don’t get too close.

In the original script there was a kiss, and we uh, we cut to the front, and uh, Teal’c looks at Bra’tac and says ‘this ship is going much faster than it was’

AT -The combined power.

“We won” scene…

You did a great job on this Amanda. I think this is one of the best scenes from me with the two of you. A very final end of this, its one of my very favourite scenes with the two of you.

“Please Jack” scene...

Yep, and you know…

AT - She calls him Jack.. sorry that’s important

Oh yeah that’s important

Talk about music and good performance by Rick

You called him Jack

AT - I did call him Jack.

More talk

Scene with hand on glass…

AT - I questioned when I read this whether this was too..

Corny?

AT - …over the top cheesy. But it actually works

But it worked nicely

And he’s lookin’ at her

Yeah

Well in the script it had that you stuck your tongue to it and it sticks but you didn’t wanna do that.

During end credits…

Talk about whether Sam and Jack go fishing in season 8, Rob (I think) says that Jack and Pete go fishing, Amanda says “and he kills him”
                              Yep! I remember that commentary too! If that wasn't 'In Your face" Ship confirmation by the PTB, nothing was Now for it to be visibly confirmed and in real life!

Great job SC!

Comment

AND I KNEW IT!!! I've always said that in the end scene Jack is SO looking at Sam, i said it in another forum and now its been confirmed by Amanda herself! he he!!!!

The last thing he looks at is Sam!!!
                                Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
                                Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
                                Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Working...
                                X