This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    yeah, where did this come from? did amanda *really* say this?

sally
    I really thought **fingers crossed (comes in handy for all occasions)** that I read "together" but I've been looking and cannot find that post. **stomps feet** I'll keep looking. Maybe in Samanda. Sally, will you check with the Samandans? Those who were at Vancouver Con. thanks
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
      I read the fanfic and I'm still blushing!

I loved the romantic aspect of it, beautifully done. However, I think I will stay away from all nc-17 fanfic from now on. Speeding heart is not good for me when I'm on my Doctor prescribed weight loss pills.LOL

As for my hopes for the upcoming season ten:

Spoiler:
      I would like to see resolution to all the shipper angst. I feel that with RDA back for more than a few episodes they can give us a romantic, yet clean and simple solution. I don't have to see some grand gesture like Marriage or finding out she is pregnant with his child. I would be happy with clear acknowledgment from the characters that they are in a real relationship. I would like at least one romantic kiss and at the end of the day, no hiding. We know that they come home to eachother!

If the writers choose to give us a little more, Not gonna Complain. I'm just trying not to put all my eggs in one basket.(multi-colored easter eggs, though they may be! LOL)

Happy posting
      That's well said!! If we get more, no problem, hubby will be ready to catch me as I squee myself into a boneless heap!! Worth it!! Hee, hee, hee!!! And I'll hit that replay button over and over and over and over....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        I really thought **fingers crossed (comes in handy for all occasions)** that I read "together" but I've been looking and cannot find that post. **stomps feet** I'll keep looking. Maybe in Samanda. Sally, will you check with the Samandans? Those who were at Vancouver Con. thanks
        There is a post in the Sam thread by TLaxlady (spelled right?) about someone asking AT a question. If it's okay I'll post pretty much was I read . If not okay I apologize. "When AT was asked if there would be any resolution about Sam and Jack in S10, AT said there was a 2 letter answer and a 3 letter answer. She said the person that asked well I could tell you then I'd have to kill you. Then she said yes then she said I know I'll have to kill you. But a minute later she said well there is a 5 letter word so maybe. "

Maybe someone could find the actual post. It was sort of jumbled like this but probably from her notes and in a hurry to post. Not really what were looking for but not a direct no, anyway. AT may not even know yet. Gotta leave!

Comment

[QUOTE=LOL4JACK]First of all before I forget....

Gatebeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's so nice to see you here!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you .... can't stay away especially after great news

JACK IS BACK

BHK BHK BHK

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            There is a post in the Sam thread by TLaxlady (spelled right?) about someone asking AT a question. If it's okay I'll post pretty much was I read . If not okay I apologize. "When AT was asked if there would be any resolution about Sam and Jack in S10, AT said there was a 2 letter answer and a 3 letter answer. She said the person that asked well I could tell you then I'd have to kill you. Then she said yes then she said I know I'll have to kill you. But a minute later she said well there is a 5 letter word so maybe. "

Maybe someone could find the actual post. It was sort of jumbled like this but probably from her notes and in a hurry to post. Not really what were looking for but not a direct no, anyway. AT may not even know yet.
            As a loyal member of Samanda and also having attended the Con, I can tell you that you got the quote almost completely perfect. I wish you could have seen her smile when she said it. Also, the poster you mentioned was Txsldy....a wonderful person and a great GW member.

As a Jack/Sam shipper from Season 1, I choose to believe we will get the resolution we all have wanted for so long.....but as we all know, tptb love to keep us on the edge of our collective seats. Here's hoping!
            Last edited by Lida; 29 March 2006, 09:22 AM.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Just thought I'd come by and SQUEEEE again

Now I have to run and stop hyperventiliating about Uni coursework deadlines...

*wail*

This is so sad, but I actually couldn't sleep last night through thinking about all the possibililties of Jack's appearances
              Suekay not sad at all .... I went to sleep dreams of happy ships and woke up with a smiles thinking of Sam and Jack BHK
              BHK BHK BHK

Comment

LOL4JACK told me there was a lot of squeeeeeeing around in here... Mind if I join you for a few minutes ?

SQUEEEEEEEEEE !!! JACK IS BACK !!!

Erm, back to normal now... almost normal that is... okay, crazy as usual !
                I'm very happy that Jack will be back for not only one episode, but several episodes !
                And shippers, you know what it means for us... SHIP !
                Okay, maybe not the big resolution we are all expecting, but I've always thought the best ship moments between Sam and Jack were the scenes where they were both in the same room. Not especially talking (cause, come on, they have never 'talked' a lot together... ) but sharing smiles, joking, laughing... in one word flirting !
                So, I'll take whatever we'll get, even if it's very small, because... JACK IS BACK ! AND SAM WILL BE THERE TOO !

PS : it's not a spoiler, is it ? Cause I've been far away for so long, I haven't taken the time to read everything I had missed
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                  LOL4JACK told me there was a lot of squeeeeeeing around in here... Mind if I join you for a few minutes ?

SQUEEEEEEEEEE !!! JACK IS BACK !!!

Erm, back to normal now... almost normal that is... okay, crazy as usual !
                  I'm very happy that Jack will be back for not only one episode, but several episodes !
                  And shippers, you know what it means for us... SHIP !
                  Okay, maybe not the big resolution we are all expecting, but I've always thought the best ship moments between Sam and Jack were the scenes where they were both in the same room. Not especially talking (cause, come on, they have never 'talked' a lot together... ) but sharing smiles, joking, laughing... in one word flirting !
                  So, I'll take whatever we'll get, even if it's very small, because... JACK IS BACK ! AND SAM WILL BE THERE TOO !

PS : it's not a spoiler, is it ? Cause I've been far away for so long, I haven't taken the time to read everything I had missed

Oh yes theres been a lot of Squeeeeing going on around here!!!!
                  And don't worry, Jack being back is really not being considered a spoiler. *at least I hope not * I mean its pretty much general knowledge by now.
                  Besides, if I'm not mistaken, I think I saw a thread titled RDA back in season 10 or something like that somewhere here at GW. Not sure of exact title. So I think your fine.

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((FLORENCE!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Great to see you here
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanks Nell! LOL, at least you have a husband to catch you, I'll probablly get a concusion from hitting the coffee table on the way down.

*sighs*........still looking for Mr. Right.

Happy Posting
                      It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Shipper Fic Rec!

http://bside.the-family-archives.com...fguinness.html

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
                          i just wrote a fic in honour of RDA's return called 'My Lover's Back'. Its a short 636 word drabble so it shouldn't take too long to read.

http://sjnc17.stargate-brats.net/viewstory.php?sid=1513

its NC-17.

let me know what you think.
                          WWWWWWWWWoW !!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT!
                          I left more feed at the site.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                            I know Pittsbughgirl, I can see myself watching episode 200 expecting, expecting, expecting....and nothing! Boy just the thought of that brings back emotions.
                            As I said a few posts ago. Ditto. I don't want that hurt feeling again either but also, I'll take what I can get and at the moment, Jack's back!

I am thrilled that RDA's coming back. I've just caught up to season 9. after beginning my Stargate dvd marathon in the late fall of last year. I was so sad watching Moebius thinking that was the last of Jack. I didn't realize how much I missed him. I just hope that he has a major part in all five episodes he's slated to be in and not a mere 2 minutes.
                            Last edited by SG1Poz; 29 March 2006, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Hey ,who they callin a Prim'tah!......*undignified giggling*

I crack myself up!

Ok.....look, don't judge me on one bad joke

I had an annoying experience on the way to work this morning. I always listen to the radio, never have any problems. So, here I am, driving along and enjoying the drive and all of a sudden a certain song comes over the radio(Don't ask me to remember as all my higher brain functions are dimmed at 5:15 in the morning.lol) I start to think of the whole Sam/Jack thing and can picture moments along with the song. It keeps happening as I change the stations. I have a life, I don't eat, drink and breath Stargate! Normally I can tune out any of those thoughts when I'm tryting to go about my busy day........Not Today! Is this a sign of what's to come? This whole RDA coming back " got my dander up", to borrow a Daniel phrase.

Happy Posting and......Help!
                              It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                                FaithStars

I totaly agree with you , in fact I'll be happy with a simple , concrete, no room for interpretation , on-screen acknoledgment that they are in a real, grown up relationship.
                                Anything else will be a bonus and will probably throw me in hospital with the shock
                                Dr. sugarshaker will be standing by with the paddles. That is exactly what I've wanted for years - and years and years and years! When it finally happens, it will be the squeeeeeeeee heard around the world.

sigpic
                                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Working...
                                X