This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST GOT IN FROM WORK AND OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! BREATHE... BREATHE... I ACTUALLY STARTED HYPERVENTILLATING WHEN I READ IT!

OH MY GOD I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY! THE FACT THAT RICK SAID "he suggested to them (THE PRODUCERS) that if they wanted to tie up some loose ends, he would be willing to do an episode or two to that end"

loose ends...LOOSE ENDS!!!!!! SAM AND JACK WAS A LOSE END

OH GOD I'M DELERIOUS!!!! I KNEW IT WOULD BE ANNOUNCED WHILE I WAS AT WORK!!!!!!

(sorry about all the captials, there's just no way of expressing how giddy i am!!!)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

WELCOME BACK RICK!!!!!! we've missed you!
    i want to share something with you that's a bit embarrassing...

a couple of days ago, when the first reports of the con started coming through... i was reading on another forum when one of the posters said that rda was coming back for episode(s)... i gasped, put my had to my mouth, and almost cried. then, the next day, when another post said that amanda said there'd be some ship... i gasped again, put my had to my mouth, and almost cried.

i'm 42 years old and was acting like a starry-eyed teenager! (nothing against teenagers )

season 9 was SO hard to handle (not just ship wise, but as a sam/amanda fan). when i read the con reports.... it was like being given oxygen to a dying soul.

i know i'm being melodramatic, but this news is FANTASTIC and i want to squee my guts out!!! ptb, if you're reading, THANK YOU!!!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aske
      It's been forever since I posted here, but I just noticed that your nice little pic here shows how well cordinated S/J are in the way they dress. Matching blue, matching brown... Arms touching nicely...
      Well, the coordinated blue we owe to TPTB, but the "Arms touching nicely" we all to MALA

Pssst and there is something else that we owe to Mala too... can you see it in the pic?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...smanipMala.jpg

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        sg-1fanintn I was hoping RDA would be in other episodes besides the 200th and after
        Spoiler:
        hearing the spoilers for the 200th I'm very happy RDA will be in more episodes.I hated WormWhole Xtreme.I'm doing my best to hope for a Shippy surprise for the 200th episode.I just do not understand why TPTB are going down this road again for the 200th? You figure TPTB would want to show what make SG-1 so good for these special episodes.The 200th spoilers were the only bad point in a great day.Sorry if I bummed anyone out with my rant.
        Well, we have five eps for something good to happen between them! That's five more than we had in S9! So I'm optimistic.

I personally liked
        Spoiler:
        Wormhole Extreme. I thought it was a hoot! And I can see why they thought it would be a good idea to play on the 100th episode as they shoot the 200th.
        But I realize that many people did not like the concept, and I sympathize. However, I would be hard pressed to be upset about anything today!!!!!

+ +

Comment

I feel the same way Sally.Thank you TPTB.TPTB deserve thanks for reaching out to RDA and RDA big Thank You for coming back.I never doubted RDA would be back.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            i want to share something with you that's a bit embarrassing...

a couple of days ago, when the first reports of the con started coming through... i was reading on another forum when one of the posters said that rda was coming back for episode(s)... i gasped, put my had to my mouth, and almost cried. then, the next day, when another post said that amanda said there'd be some ship... i gasped again, put my had to my mouth, and almost cried.

i'm 42 years old and was acting like a starry-eyed teenager! (nothing against teenagers )

season 9 was SO hard to handle (not just ship wise, but as a sam/amanda fan). when i read the con reports.... it was like being given oxygen to a dying soul.

i know i'm being melodramatic, but this news is FANTASTIC and i want to squee my guts out!!! ptb, if you're reading, THANK YOU!!!

sally
            Well Sally, I'd say that post is better than a full or a half squee in any font colour or size.
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Hello!

As I'm sure you are aware, I am new here. Actually, new to the whole forum. I came across Gateworld a month ago and have been enjoying the reading of many threads. I had thought to become a member a little further down the road. However, reading that RDA was coming back for a few episodes sped up the process a little.

I must admit that I do enjoy the Sam/Jack moments. I always thought that those two had the makings of a really speacial couple. I look forward to the possibilities coming in season ten. I will, however, remain a little cautious as it is out of our hands. Happy posting!
              It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars
                Hello!

As I'm sure you are aware, I am new here. Actually, new to the whole forum. I came across Gateworld a month ago and have been enjoying the reading of many threads. I had thought to become a member a little further down the road. However, reading that RDA was coming back for a few episodes sped up the process a little.

I must admit that I do enjoy the Sam/Jack moments. I always thought that those two had the makings of a really speacial couple. I look forward to the possibilities coming in season ten. I will, however, remain a little cautious as it is out of our hands. Happy posting!
                Welcome to the thread FaithStars! Post losts!
                sigpic

Comment

Wow it's been busy in here. Gee, I wonder why?

Anywho, I've been pretty much fed up to the gills with ship/no ship stuff over the last season and pretty much just stopped caring at all but there is apparently some BIG stuff coming in season 10 and for once I actually believe that it's more than just hype from TPTB. For the first time in a while the actors and producers seem genuinely giddy over upcoming episodes and there is a freshness and eagerness from them too, as if they're starting anew. TPTB's idea of exciting stuff has differed from mine in the past but it's just a vibe I get from them, and from Amanda herself that makes me very optimistic for the new season. The only problem with actually being excited over SG-1 again is that July seems so very far away.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I also loved Wormhold Extreme... and Citizen Joe, actually Citizen Joe is up there with my favorite eps... I really think it was out there for the fans...

But to be honest and please, this is coming from a proud founder of the Ship, Ship Hooray team... I miss RDA more than I miss the Ship... him being back is the best hot double chocolate brownie with ice cream and a glass of cold milk (2% of course )... the Ship would be the double chocolate topping I mean... extremly Yummy....

Hmm, I think I'm going to start to fight with Oma and Marjorsal for RDA... I know they have claimed him as theirs in this thread... but ...... I feel the LOVE!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

WELCOME, FAITHSTARS!!!!

Join us often!! Now that RDA is coming back we'll have lots to talk and hope about as we wait for Season 10 to begin in July!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                        WELCOME, FAITHSTARS!!!!

Join us often!! Now that RDA is coming back we'll have lots to talk and hope about as we wait for Season 10 to begin in July!!
                        July? If I'm lucky! Not to mention the people across the pond. The US people will all have to jump online and keep us posted.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                          July? If I'm lucky! Not to mention the people across the pond. The US people will all have to jump online and keep us posted.
                          Count on your American Shippers to spread the news!!! **fingers crossed for our Shipper dreams to come true in Season 10**
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the Welcome! I look forward to lots of posting on this thread as well as the rest of the forum.

I have a final scene in my head for the last episdoe of the series(not trying to rush that, mind you):

Sam walks in the front door of a house carring a duffel bag. It's obvious she has gotten off work

Sam: Honey, I'm home!

Drops her keys on a small table in the hall and sets her bag beside it, walks around the corner to see two feet( in socks, cause mamma always said to keep my shoes off ) propped up on the coffe table

Jack: Hi Babe! Wanna beer?

Sam: Sure! If YOU get it for me.

Jack gets up and goes to the kitchen while sam sits down on the couch and notices he's watching The Simpsons........Again. Jack comes back with her beer and sit's down beside her. She gives him THE look

Jack: What!? There was nothing else on.

Sam: smiles Your hopless, you do know that, right?

Jack: Yes, I know. I'm hopelessly in love with you wiggles eyebrows

Sam: smiles even bigger Little cheesy, but I'll take it. she leans into him and they share a warm and romantic kiss.

Jack: So......???????

Sam: Fine, but you have to watch that program on " The evolution of earth science" with me tonight.

Jack has a look of dread on his face and goes to take a swig of his beer.....then decides to gulp half the bottle as if he was trying to fortify himself

Jack: Looking forward to it gives her a closed mouth fake smile

Sam: being mischevious Good, cause there is another one on tomorrow night. gives him a silly grin

They stare at eachother for a couple of seconds(he realizes he lost, loving that he met his match) and they both go in for a short but sweet kiss, then turn to look at the tv, sam's head on his shoulder, jack's arm around her..............then we start to pull back and fade to black

THE END

What do you think?
                            It doesn't matter what you believe in, just believe in something. I believe in myself, in others, in Love, in peace and Health and well-being for ALL.....

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Count on your American Shippers to spread the news!!! **fingers crossed for our Shipper dreams to come true in Season 10**
                              I knew I could! Crosses fingers and eyes and toes. (Suddenly finds it difficult to walk.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                                hehe....
                                Spoiler:
                                that would be so great!!!! They go to Atlantis together No thats not hoping for too much!! After all these years us shippers and our Sam and Jack deserve it!! *sigh* I'm now officially going off to Land.
                                maybe he misses her and goes there for a visit.
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X