Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Sam & Jack Shippers, I need your help!!!!!

I'm doing A-Level English Language at college, and for my coursework I am doing an informative guide to the world of Sam & Jack shippyness!

(Yes, i'm SO obsessed i am doing A-Level coursework on Sam & Jack)

So, i need your help. In my coursework i am planning to include views from other Sam & Jack shippers and to also include a results chart of the best shippy episode, so i need you guys to do me a favour and email me and answer these questions... (If you copy and paste the questions into the email)

How would you best describe the Sam and Jack relationship?

What makes the relationship so appealing (basically why do you ship for them)?

What is you all time favourite Sam & Jack shippy episode?

I would also be so thankful if you could include your name and where you live (county (for the UK) or state (for the USA) AND your country) - i need to put these details in to make it authentic. (you don't have to put your name if you do not wish to, but if you could put AT LEAST your country, i would be greatful)

my email address is [email protected] (if you could put 'Sam&Jack article' in the subject box please so i can identify it)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sam_Carter; 16 March 2006, 12:41 AM.
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Please participate in this short questionnaire for my A-S Level English Language coursework.

Calling all Sam & Jack Shippers, I need your help!!!!!

I'm doing A-Level English Language at college, and for my coursework I am doing an informative guide to the world of Sam & Jack shippyness!

(Yes, i'm SO obsessed i am doing A-Level coursework on Sam & Jack)

So, i need your help. In my coursework i am planning to include views from other Sam & Jack shippers and to also include a results chart of the best shippy episode, so i need you guys to do me a favour and email me and answer these questions... (If you copy and paste the questions into the email)

How would you best describe the Sam and Jack relationship?

What makes the relationship so appealing (basically why do you ship for them)?

What is you all time favourite Sam & Jack shippy episode?

I would also be so thankful if you could include your name (optional) and where you live (county (for the UK) or state (for the USA) AND your country) - i need to put these details in to make it authentic. (you don't have to put your name, but if you could put AT LEAST your country, i would be greatful)

my email address is [email protected] (if you could put 'Sam&Jack article' in the subject box please so i can identify it)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

(i also posted this in the Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread)

Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
      Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
      Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

A Bump in the Morning! Good Day Campers!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          What other site?

I have a question. What does everybody thing Jack will do when
          Spoiler:
          he finds out about Sam being stuck floating in Space in the finale?

Ok, yes this was just an excuse to use the new spoiler tags...
          Well with TBTP bad consistency track record ..
          Spoiler:
          Jack may never find out ..Sam may be back before he knows she was floating into space !!! I'm saying that because she is not the only one in trouble ..all of them are ( Teal'c , Daniel and even a lot more of the SGC personnel ) , plus the Russians so I think Jack will know what happened once they are all back and safe on earth, specially as we may not see Jack before episode 200 !!!! which is roughly around episode 5 or 6 of season 10 , right !!! By then they will all be saved .

Caty
          Last edited by Catysg1; 16 March 2006, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
            How do we create the new spoiler tags? The old method just produces the old style tags. Can't find any info on this elsewhere.

To keep this on topic forever.

ETA Yay!! 600 posts
            For the new spoiler tags ..just add an s to spoiler

[spoilers]........[ spoilers] ..Ok

Spoiler:
            .........Sam and Jack big honking kiss in episode 200 ......

Caty

Comment

Good morning bump!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                if vala was running the sgc, she would get rid of those pesky regs and not only allow sam and jack to get together, she'd *make* them!

sally
                I know the poll is suppose to be a joke, but there is always some truth in jest. Just look at the results so far.
                Last edited by Rogue; 16 March 2006, 05:36 AM.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by daydreamer
                  Hey everyone,

I just registered to the forum tonight. I have been receiving fanfic email for quite some time now and just now got the nerve to put my daydreams in writing. I was wondering if I could find what I understand is a "beta reader"? I believe I understand this to be someone who reads my story to make sure it has no incorrect story lines and such. If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it. I have to get off now, but will check back tomorrow. A PM would be fine.

I would like to continue visiting this thread as long as everyone plays nice. I have to admit, I quit the forum quite a while ago because I got tired of too many "negative vibes" between chatters. I am sure that is not the case with this particular thread and am looking forward to discussing my favorite subject.. Jack and Sam FOREVER!!
                  Thanks
                  Welcome to the forum.

The place to ask about beta readers is in the fanfiction area of the forum, found here.

This is a very old shipper thread, and you'll find the main Sam and Jack shipper thread here.
                  I hope this helps you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                    I know the poll is suppose to be a joke, but here is always some truth in jest. Just look at the results so far.
                    Yeah , I voted a few minutes ago and it shows what was supposed to be on screen in season 9 .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                      hey there peoples

just dropping into say hi..

i m still posting in the other thread tho..
                      i m not sure if i am ready to depart with it..

but i see that some of my fave people are already posting here

whats hapening with Caty..i heard something about her leaving..
                      if this is true ...it is very upsetting

S AND J FOREVER

Lurve and shipper hugs
                      Bee
                      A new Sam and Jack thread !!!
                      Are you talking about me ,Queen-bee ?
                      Nope, I'm still around but I don't really post much unless I have something quite good to say or post a wallpaper
                      It's florence who left GW

Anyway ...have a great time here , I will try to pop round from time to time but I must say , I'm more at Intel now as I find it more relaxing over there . I do post in the main S/J thread but very rarely .

Long live Sam and Jack

Caty

Comment

Hi, this is my first time here, but I've been a LONG time Sam/Jack shipper. I do have a question....what is Intel?

Thanks!
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          Hi, this is my first time here, but I've been a LONG time Sam/Jack shipper. I do have a question....what is Intel?

Thanks!
                          Hi Lida

Here is Stargate Intel ..Suekay 's forum

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_...ex.php?act=idx

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            For the new spoiler tags ..just add an s to spoiler

[spoilers]........[ spoilers] ..Ok

Spoiler:
                            .........Sam and Jack big honking kiss in episode 200 ......

Caty
                            Thanks Caty!
                            always and forever
                            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              if vala was running the sgc, she would get rid of those pesky regs and not only allow sam and jack to get together, she'd *make* them!
                              sally
                              love that idea ... Vala in-charge of SGC ... she would definitly make things a lot better than what Landry has done so far.

testing new spoiler tags ... hope this works

[spoilers]sam and jack with a 5 minutes BHK[spoilers]

Comment

help my spoiler test did not work.... what did I do wrong?

Comment

Working...
                                X