This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ses110
    That's Matt Roush.He falls over himself to praise anything relating to Farscape.I laughed when I read that article.This guy should be working for TPTB of SG-1.It was probably his idea to hire CB and BB for SG-1.IMO this guy should go watch his repeats of Farscape all 3 or 4 Seasons worth and give up being a TV Critic.
    He likes "sexy" women in Sci-fi, doesn't he? Didn't fall all over himself praising Seven of Nine?

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      I knew it! TV Guide magazine says "Cheers to Stargate SG-1 for adding Claudia Black as a full-time cast member to the 10th season." It goes on to say her character is a "delightful scenery-chewing role" and "sexy but slippery thief." And of course, a photo of CB in a BDU shirt with enough buttons undone to show cleavage.
      Why am I not surprised? TVG has become totally useless since the format change, and it wasn't too bright before that. I'm still irritated that they put Daniel on the cover with Jack when they FINALLY got around to doing a SG cover.

I burned that half of mine . . . <vbEEg>
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I hate the new format Mary.It's also bad enough that this critic Loves all things Farscape I have yet to hear him say one bad thing about an SG-1 episode since CB and BB arrival.He makes every SG-1 episode sound like the best TV of all time.

Comment

I don't like her either.I'am not sure who worse Vala or Lam.IMO TPTB just cannot write for Women.There not great with Men anymore either.

Comment

Mary if Daniel was not on the Cover there would have been riots in the Streets.We all remember what happened when MS left the Show.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Mary if Daniel was not on the Cover there would have been riots in the Streets.We all remember what happened when MS left the Show.
              Which only tells me that certain fans are rewarded for bad behavior, while those of us who are nice - the S/J shippers, Jack fans, and Sam fans - get shafted just *because* we don't raise cain.

- Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                I am totally with you Majorsal, usually I seem to settle because I think nothing I do will change what is going to happen anyways; but this show has proven that theory wrong because of the MS incident. Although I am not sure that RDA was the one now who said to leave the door open, even though it was said by people at Stargate other than TPTB, it still may have been a tactic by TPTB to keep us once again hoping for his return. That being said, I now believe that by sitting back and doing nothing I can only expect nothing, but by at least writing and letting TPTB know how I feel now, there still is a chance. I am also writing to RDA to let him know how important this is to all of us who have followed this story for all these years.
                YAY!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Sad but true Mary.I hate to say it but nice guys finnish last may fit the Shippers.We Shippers may need to change our stragedy.We do not have to be bad but we do not have to be so nice and so loyal either.

Comment

I'am with you Sally and nickatell as well.I for one would Love to see every Shipper Boycott Four Horsemen part 2.That would be a great start.I would Love to see that episode get very low ratings and every episode after that get lower and lower ratings.Since the rest of Season 9 will probably have little to no Sam/Jack Ship what do we have to lose?
                    Last edited by ses110; 09 December 2005, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterav
                      you are see StarTrek :NG?
                      Troi married with Riker after 15 years +-(in show, relationsship over 25 years +-), this is a little hope

ship S&J change to Titanic (in show)
                      thanks for trying to offer hope, but, actually, I was pissed about the whole Worf thing in the last season (my first Pete) and that T/R didn't get together before the end of that series. And by the time they did get together in movie 3 and 4, I had moved on and really didn't care. I basically went through the shipper cycle of despair that I mentioned before.

I saw the TNG movies, but I can't imagine ever buying the films that had my supposed ship resolution. By the time that particular PTB got around to/felt like addressing it, they had already pissed off a lot of shippers and their product had lost it's shelf life. It's a lesson to learn from.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

thanks for these! They've been really fun and sweet.

I had a shipper santa series last year. It's good this thread has traditions.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I don't wanna be a spoilsport here, but please remember that trashing other fan factions isn't really on - especially since this is a protected thread and they can't really wade in here to defend themselves. I know no one is getting mentioned specifically, but we don't like being characterised as a fan group by the most strident amongst us, it just doesn't sit well with me to do that to others

I'm all for a constructive discussion on how to see a positive ship resolution tho! I've put my dollars on TPTB bringing it up in a theatrical movie - IF RDA is in it..... It's horrible and mean I know, but that's how the studio's think....

Comment

I waiting for 2. half 9. season and new 10. season ,a watching what happening
                              i still hope... for little shipy scene S&J (like a "Not, exactly")
                              sigpic

Comment

Poor Jack, can't get any sleep because he doesn't know what to get Sam for Christmas. Can YOU give him an idea what present, to get Sam?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X