This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
    I've haven't read that many SG1 spoilers so I was wondering what's the latest on the character coming back in the 200th episode?
    Spoiler:
    I'd heard it's someone we all really miss, and I totally want it to be Jack, but is there any chance it could be Jonas?
    More than likely him.

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
      More than likely him.
      really ... super squeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        What other site?

I have a question. What does everybody thing Jack will do when
        Spoiler:
        he finds out about Sam being stuck floating in Space in the finale?

Ok, yes this was just an excuse to use the new spoiler tags...
        How do we create the new spoiler tags? The old method just produces the old style tags. Can't find any info on this elsewhere.

To keep this on topic forever.

ETA Yay!! 600 posts
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
          How do we create the new spoiler tags? The old method just produces the old style tags. Can't find any info on this elsewhere.
          Its the same as the old way except add an s at the end of spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
            Its the same as the old way except add an s at the end of spoiler

thanks for that.
            always and forever

Comment

Even if RDA is gracious enough to appear in the 200th episode, I'm preparing myself for a shipless appearance.

I have zero faith in TIIC to provide an undeniable, positive resolution, and I don't know if Rick or Amanda will force the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                Even if RDA is gracious enough to appear in the 200th episode, I'm preparing myself for a shipless appearance.

I have zero faith in TIIC to provide an undeniable, positive resolution, and I don't know if Rick or Amanda will force the issue.
                OH, I have my optomistic shippy fingers crossed that we'll get some kinda resolution, or at least some kinda shippyness!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  really ... super squeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  I meant Jonas, not Jack.

Spoiler:

Comment

at least some kinda shippyness!!!!!!
                    For me, that's no longer enough.

Comment

I too have zero faith. TIIC have made a huge mess of the ship in the past so I have lost all faith in them for now.

Come on PTB! Get your acts together and give us some resolution!!!

*clears throat* Sorry. I kinda lost control for a moment...

I gotta run. Today is the last day of Winter Quarter and I have a state test to take.

Spoiler:

Comment

OH, I have my optomistic shippy fingers crossed that we'll get some kinda resolution, or at least some kinda shippyness!!!!!!
                        Me too!
                        always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                          Because I'm feeling more ship positive, I've been rummaging through my shippy pics, all courtesy of Mala.
                          This makes an excellent desktop background. Fills the whole screen. SQUEE!!
                          sigpic

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26008

This is a poll (just for fun) on what you would like to see next season.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Just popping in to say, the Shippers have been sharing lots of warm shippy vibes. Making me feel good, hopeful even!! Thanks!!

So, who's the fella?

You noticed, huh?

Hi Dad!

Son, you better take care of my little girl!!

Yes, Sir!!

Don't worry, Dad!

Sam, I can tell you're both very much in love!! I'm glad you're both not letting your careers stand in your way!!

Hey, Jack!! I mean it. Take care of her!!

Always!!
                              All I can say is FANTASTIC.

Joanne

Comment

For me, that's no longer enough.
                                I've felt the same as you, parsifal, for a long time. Now, maybe its spring fever, but I feel more optomistic. I was angry at the lack of resolution at the end of season 8 and with some moments in season 9. Now I am more inclinded to think they don't want to mess with the whole "ship thing" with RDA gone but that they are keeping it in reserve for the right time (which to us was last season), which I think they consider the end of the series.

Now this is way out there for me as I am a die hard shipper, who was very angry at the lack of resolution in season 8. But maybe it was for the best, excluding the season 9 flubs~~
                                Spoiler:
                                Orlin and Martouf.
                                Maybe it would have become unrealistic to never see Jack and think they were happily together. And maybe it will make that final moment all the more special. And maybe I've been out in the sun too long, but I like the feeling.
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X