This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1

((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))

Just wanted to give everyone a big hug cos despite the lack of ship we've had lately and the negative spells we occasionally go through, we're such a resilliant lot and always come up with those special S/J moments to keep our spirits up. The discussions the last few days have been great. Thank you for making this such a wonderful and fun place to be.
    Thanks Oma!
    always and forever
    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      Damn! He wears boxers! I always thought (*hoped* hee hee) he went commando
      OMA you shock me by your comments!!!!!!!!!

only kidding i always thought he did wear boxers,bit of a shame but hey i'm not complaining im loving the work by sam carter ha ha

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
        Wow!!

That was a really good analysis of S7+8!! When you look at it like that, it really was the shippiest time....

Spoiler:
        I think you're right that she would have broken it off with Pete one way or another, she had been doubting it since the proposal. And when Jacob clearly didn't approve it must have made her doubt it even more. I don't believe Sam would have ever been satisfied with the 'simple life' with Pete. Mind you, I don't believe Jack would be able to stay away from the action when his friends, Earth and indeed the galaxy are facing such incredible danger... but that's another discussion altogether.
        Spoiler:

A somewhat irrelevent thought, on the point of Sam & Pete being set up by her brother. I always thought that it would have been Sam who asked Mark to set her up, or just if he knew anyone... Poor Mark...I wonder if he and Pete are still friends...
        TPTB better have a good excuse of where Jack is .
        I too think
        Spoiler:
        he would be in the thick of things
        - even if they just let him strategize and advise.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
          TPTB better have a good excuse of where Jack is .
          I too think
          Spoiler:
          he would be in the thick of things
          - even if they just let him strategize and advise.
          Maybe TPTB think we would be bored seeing the behind the scenes stuff. Personally I'm hoping that
          Spoiler:
          now that the Ori are in our galaxy, we might see Jack.

But i'm not holding my breath...

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Hello everyone.

Love the pic of him taking his trousers down. At least I had something to make me smile while writing up my essay. I watched the last episode of the season and I only thought it was ok. Maybe thats just me.

Hope everyone's well

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
              Maybe TPTB think we would be bored seeing the behind the scenes stuff. Personally I'm hoping that
              Spoiler:
              now that the Ori are in our galaxy, we might see Jack.

But i'm not holding my breath...
              We would all be bright blue by now if we did.
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Because I'm feeling more ship positive, I've been rummaging through my shippy pics, all courtesy of Mala.

mala's
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Some beneath the surface hanky-panky? Not the episode, the table.lol
                  mala's
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    mala's
                    always and forever
                    My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                    My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      mala's
                      To quote Jack....WooHoo!!!!

Comment

I am totally confused now ... cause I posted on the other site ... so will post it also here

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          I am totally confused now ... cause I posted on the other site ... so will post it also here
                          What other site?

I have a question. What does everybody thing Jack will do when
                          Spoiler:
                          he finds out about Sam being stuck floating in Space in the finale?

Ok, yes this was just an excuse to use the new spoiler tags...

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                            What other site?

I have a question. What does everybody thing Jack will do when
                            Spoiler:
                            he finds out about Sam being stuck floating in Space in the finale?

Ok, yes this was just an excuse to use the new spoiler tags...
                            I think she's talking about the other thread - Sam/Jack Ship Celebration (where optimism reigns)

LOL! I was thinking the same thing when I saw that, then it got me thinking of how Jack probably expects such things to happen
                            Spoiler:
                            well, maybe nothing as drastic as floating in space
                            and him knowing full well that she puts her life on the line every time she goes to work. Obviously, he doesn't want any harm to come to her but he knows it is likely to happen from time to time, and bc he served with her for so many years it doesn't bother him as much as it would Pete, or some other guy with clearance. He knows, he's seen, she is more than capable of looking after herself and so he has great faith in her abilities to bring herself home at the end of the day.

I think oneof the main reasons that Sam/Pete failed was bc he kinda worshipped her, the things she did. She went from being 'hot, mysterious gf' to 'superhero gf' and he was too awed by her career to just see Samantha anymore. Maybe be he's been there, done that, that it doesn't bother Jack. It doesn't even register with him, so he's able to support Sam when she needs it. If she's had a bad day and wants to just chill and forget about the job, then that's fine. Jack can forget about it too

Also picked up on the
                            Spoiler:
                            'Kawoosh'
                            comment, and I've heard of some people having a problem with this and saying it's OOC. Personally, I just see it as a by-product of beinga round/talking to Jack all the time

Feel free to ignore this if it's already been discussed

Comment

I think he'll
                              Spoiler:
                              be very very concerned - so concerned, in fact, that he'll grab a ship from...somewhere.... and go to help in the fight and save his Sam

Ooh, nice new tags!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                                I think he'll
                                Spoiler:
                                be very very concerned - so concerned, in fact, that he'll grab a ship from...somewhere.... and go to help in the fight and save his Sam
                                He needs to!!
                                Spoiler:
                                I know they were in the middle of a huge honkin space battle, but it just seemed like they went "Sam's stuck in space. We can't save her, bugger! Oo, space battle" and forgot about Sam. I so wanted to hug her, poor Sam just floating, watching and not being able to do anything

I've haven't read that many SG1 spoilers so I was wondering what's the latest on the character coming back in the 200th episode?
                                Spoiler:
                                I'd heard it's someone we all really miss, and I totally want it to be Jack, but is there any chance it could be Jonas?

Comment

Working...
                                X