X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gatetrixer - spoilers!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

this thread is for the ppl that like or love the idea of a relationship between sam carter and jack o'neill. this is PRO only; no anti or negative responses need post.

this thread is also not *only* for sam/jack shippers, but for any stargate fan that at least fancies them or the idea of them. if you aren't sicked by the mere notion of a relationship between sam and jack, come on over!

k, i'll start it off...

the many reasons why we LOVE the sam/jack relationship! (let's see if we can get to at least 50 reasons)

1 - because richard dean anderson and amanda tapping have WONDERFUL chemistry together!

2 - because sam and jack are both lost souls, who compliment each other and complete each other.

3 - (your turn)

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

3. Because they look so good together!

Ours is the only reality of consequence.

Comment

4. Because I think everyone who ships for them wants a relationship like the one they have.

Comment

Originally posted by ljevans
            3. Because they look so good together!
            k, i'll add your reply.

1 - because richard dean anderson and amanda tapping have WONDERFUL chemistry together!

2 - because sam and jack are both lost souls, who compliment each other and complete each other.

3 - Because they look so good together!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              You're so right. At this stage we should get something concrete. It's not much to ask to have a resolution for this storyline. They've done plenty of things in the past that haven't been liked by everyone, so not wanting to upset the non-shippers is no excuse. At the risk of sounding childish, they started it!!
              case in point.
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                (((trupi))) I think you, me, and a couple of other Shippers are in need of some serious fluff next weekend to take the edge off of Season 9!!! I guess I can say that trupi, LOL4JACK, sugarshaker, and I are meeting outside of Philly next Friday to watch the Season 9 Grand Finale episode together. We will have laptops warmed up to check in with you all. We have portable DVD players to watch favorite Shippy episodes. I think I'll even bring blue and red jello in honor of Sam and Jack!!! LOL

Huh? What? *sniff*
                Last edited by SG1Poz; 04 March 2006, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  gatetrixer - spoilers!

Just a way to get a reaction (not really), but many a.......... The forum was difficult to get on and post on tonight. When I went to edit my post it wouldn't work until an hour or so later.

Comment

i have a plea to make of you guys. in the 'characters and relationships' forum, i created a thread by the name 'the many reasons why we LOVE the sam/jack relationship!'. i want as many ppl as possible to reply in it because i want the powers that be to see that this topic is popular enough to continue! i've made it that even ppl with low-key interests in sam/jack could reply. *please*, shippers, go over there and reply. i'm hoping others -as in fans that aren't really 'into' it, but don't mind it either- will join in. we must let the ptb know!

thanks.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      i have a plea to make of you guys. in the 'characters and relationships' forum, i created a thread by the name 'the many reasons why we LOVE the sam/jack relationship!'. i want as many ppl as possible to reply in it because i want the powers that be to see that this topic is popular enough to continue! i've made it that even ppl with low-key interests in sam/jack could reply. *please*, shippers, go over there and reply. i'm hoping others -as in fans that aren't really 'into' it, but don't mind it either- will join in. we must let the ptb know!

thanks.

sally
                      Ok, but isn't that what this thread is about?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        k, i'll add your reply.

4- Because TPTB showed us from the beginning, that they are hopelessly in love and true Soulmates!

Comment

4 - Because I think everyone who ships for them wants a relationship like the one they have.
                          5 - Because you can't get any cuter than that. (pic credit: zuz)
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Because even in alternate realities, destiny's somehow put them together!

There's only us,
                            There's only this
                            Forget regret, or life is yours to miss
                            No other road,
                            No other way
                            No day but today...

Comment

our revised list.

from 'sg1poz'
                              4 - Because TPTB showed us from the beginning, that they are hopelessly in love and true Soulmates!

from ParadoxRealities
                              5 - Because I think everyone who ships for them wants a relationship like the one they have.

6 - Because you can't get any cuter than that. (pic credit: zuz)

from 'killermercury'
                              7 - Because even in alternate realities, destiny's somehow put them together!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Y'know what's quite sad? I don't really care about this anymore. I'm just here to remember the good times, which are infinitely better than anything that's going to happen in s10.
                                maybe they're counting on this. or, they're thinking we don't care because we're not putting up a fight? heck, i don't know anymore. BUT, i made a new thread to let them know we DO care. please go over to it, suekay, and let the ptb know we're still around and still care. please!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=25268

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X