Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#2 because they're both smiling ! (and Jack in his dress blues is not bad either... )
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      I love dress blues! Do you think Sam would get married in dress blues or a wedding gown?
      In a wedding gown !
      Both of them in their dress blues would look too strict...

But I also like the idea of them getting married in a small chapel with only their close friends (Daniel, Teal'c, General Hammond, Cassie...), and they would be dressed simply, even wearing jeans if nothing had been planned and they had done it on impulse...
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        In a wedding gown !
        Both of them in their dress blues would look too strict...

But I also like the idea of them getting married in a small chapel with only their close friends (Daniel, Teal'c, General Hammond, Cassie...), and they would be dressed simply, even wearing jeans if nothing had been planned and they had done it on impulse...

I'd like that, too. I'm not a fan of big weddings and they seem to be getting bigger and bigger in RL. Though I would hope they were just a little bit dressed up.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          ETA: Happy Birthday Cathain!
          Originally posted by lonely_star
          let's begin this after mini ship day post by saying

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHAIN !!!
          you're lucky Jack hasn't eaten your cake yesterday
          he was certainly too busy with Sam's legs and panties Cathain, Gatetrixer and Trupi : LMAO !!!
          Originally posted by florence
          Oops, I almost forgot...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATHAIN !!!
          Well thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I’m hoping to update at least one story today, May I Have This Dance?, Someone To Watch Over Me, or my Major series so keep an eye out!

And I think Sam would go with a wedding dress – I mean having both her and Jack in their dress blues would be too much!

Comment

Flo, Lonely Star, you voted twice

I've been counting votes and if you could please revote because it makes a difference

In the meantime, you can keep voting (of course shippers that have not voted )

FYI,

Marion, your vote is between, Lost City (Sam's hand on the glass) & D&C (Look between the Shield)

Florence, your vote is between: Beneath the Surface (The end with the Sir moment) and D&C (Zartac testing)

Cathain... again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I'm soooo Squeed that you will update your Dance with Me fic

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

They are showing sneak peeks on SG-1, Atlantis and BG on SCIFI tonight.
              sigpic

Comment

Carolina if you are on, I just went to the Comic con site. Lookie-lookie:

SCI FI Channelbrings fans SCI FI Friday Night to NY Comic-Con. Come watch SCI FI Friday's Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica with other SCI FI fans commercial free!!
                Come all shipper family members and let us make it night of the SHIPPERS!

Please email your Special Events suggestions to [email protected]
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                  I hope everybody had a great Shipgiving mini-shipper day!

sg-1fan, I loved your Sidearm Turkey story! LOL!

these links didn't work-- can someone repost.

thanks!

ship sistah
                  Sigh, yes, they don't when I tried just now, but did when I posted them--dont know what happened, but here's another try.(crosses fingers)
                  Circles:
                  https://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio.../8/circles.php

Comment

I'am surprised more Shippers are not talking about Vala being a full Time member of SG-1.I guess it's not a surprise.

Comment

I fell asleep, crap! Did anyone see the sneak peek tonight? Nell-do you know what happen?
                      sigpic

Comment

I am shamelessly posting my new and very shippy sig pic!!! Feast your eyes on this!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I fell asleep, crap! Did anyone see the sneak peek tonight? Nell-do you know what happen?
                          trupi, I have been creating my Sam and Jack sig pic masterpiece so I have been oblivious to anything else. I tend to avoid sneak peeks because I do not want to be disappointed and crushed by the lack of Ship. As it is, I'm not pleased with the news that Vala will be a regular in Season 10. CB was great as Aeryn Sun. Terrific chemistry with BB as John Crichton. But, as Vala, I am not impressed. I hope Sam teaches her a thing or two!!! Honor. Trust. Respect. Oooops, I should go to the Sam Thread!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Guys who cares if CB gets on the show. It's the fans that make the character! Just keep supporting Sam and backing AT. The rest will fall into place. Good for CB, I glad she got a full time job. Lets see how she develops her character and if she holds up as well as AT has in the past 9 years. Lets see if she will be so gun-ho about doing stunts, after her baby is born. If she does, good for her but her character will never replace Sam Carter and all the good years we had with her. PERIOD!
                            sigpic

Comment

Guys who cares if CB gets on the show. It's the fans that make the character! Just keep supporting Sam and backing AT. The rest will fall into place. Good for CB, I glad she got a full time job. Lets see how she develops her character and if she holds up as well as AT has in the past 9 years. Lets see if she will be so gun-ho about doing stunts, after her baby is born. If she does, good for her but her character will never replace Sam Carter and all the good years we had with her. PERIOD!
                              I agree about AT/Sam. That's who will keep me watching the show. I just posted as much in the Sam Thread.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                I agree about AT/Sam. That's who will keep me watching the show. I just posted as much in the Sam Thread.
                                BB is nothing like RDA-though he tries hard (too hard) and CB is not AT (never will). I also want to get this thread off page 819. It's has been on this page since 2:30pm. It's bothering me big time! Come to the Con. in February, it looks like fun! We can all book in the Holiday Inn where I can get discounts. Think about it! Cheaper then Vancouver!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X