This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    I second that! She could write all the promos and commercials! I'd be watching even though I barely watch SG-1 anymore.

On an OT note... Would anybody here be willing to be my Beta? Or tell me where I can get one? I had one but she isn't my Beta anymore due to personal reasons. I write SG-1 (almost always S/J) and Atlantis (almost always J/E) with the ocasional Harry Potter thrown in.
    I volunteer, send me a PM and I'll give you my email address and my AIM screenname, if you have one.
    Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

Spoiler:
      No mention of Jack.No big surprise.It's not like Jack has an important Job.Jack is only head of HomeLand Security.World Plague and Ori getting ready to attack.I see no need to mention Jack.Jack has important Paper Work that needs to get done.

Comment

I had a talk with my 15 yr old son, who is a big Sg-1 fan. Has watched all the eps over and over. I asked him what he thought of Sam and Jack. He said
        Spoiler:
        well it looked liked they were going to get together but Jack got promoted and move to DC. I guess that is that.

I got really depressed because I am afraid that is what everyone else sees that isn't a shipper.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Spoiler:
          No mention of Jack.No big surprise.It's not like Jack has an important Job.Jack is only head of HomeLand Security.World Plague and Ori getting ready to attack.I see no need to mention Jack.Jack has important Paper Work that needs to get done.
          Jack who? Oh yeah the "guy from MacGyver". Yeah, didn't they say that Jack would be a big part of the Sg-1 world. Sounds like an excuse just to move him away from Sam.
          Last edited by Rogue; 03 March 2006, 07:22 PM.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Well they finally
            Spoiler:
            toned down Vala. She seemed even human, real tears and actually showing real emotion. Yep, they did have the opportunity again to just mention Jack's name when all the halabaloo about the Russians wanting the gate back began but noooooo. All in all it was a bit boring. Vala's story line barely held my interest. It was a very Vala centered episode.
            I hope the finale/ cliffhanger shows us a little more pizzaz.

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
              Zoser not only that conversation with Jacob, but there was a scene with HaluciJack where he said essentially...
              Spoiler:
              what is stopping you if you really want to know?
              -that was certaily a missed opportunity on Sam's part-she was too dense to figure out what he was referring to?????
              no, the writers were too chickensh*t to let her.

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

I come bearing gifts of fanfic!

Behold the fic!! *cue thunder*

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2230828/1/
                Sparkiest Little Spanker

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  Jack who? Oh yeah the "guy from MacGyver". Yeah, didn't they say that Jack would be a big part of the Sg-1 world. Sounds like an excuse just to move him away from Sam.
                  Tonights show was really a snoozer. The story line is distasteful at best. And yes, it was the Vala show with Sg1 sitting around like zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by dmovies
                    Tonights show was really a snoozer. The story line is distasteful at best. And yes, it was the Vala show with Sg1 sitting around like zombies.
                    I totally agree. It was way lame.
                    Sparkiest Little Spanker

Comment

congrat to nell, 2000 post is nice!

10 . season comming, shipy S&J is death.
                      wait shipy Sam/McKay in SGA (3. season, Grace Under Pressure) an Sam/Other (RE) in SG. not very funny but truth
                      200. epi no saving anything with/without RDA. Story in magazines is nice but realy nothing (or promo for shippers, watch next epi, haha)
                      TPTB know shippers realy good
                      Last edited by dexterav; 04 March 2006, 04:35 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

nudge

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          Spoiler:
                          LOL!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I had a talk with my 15 yr old son, who is a big Sg-1 fan. Has watched all the eps over and over. I asked him what he thought of Sam and Jack. He said
                            Spoiler:
                            well it looked liked they were going to get together but Jack got promoted and move to DC. I guess that is that.

I got really depressed because I am afraid that is what everyone else sees that isn't a shipper.
                            I don't know Stargate fans in RL but I would guess that would be the case. TPTB are working hard to establish this cast of characters as the new SG-1. I'm thinking that they don't want to confuse new viewers with references to a character off screen especially Jack O'Neill. Now that Cam is the new male lead, they don't want to risk comparisons?

Well, I DO NOT AGREE with TPTB if this is the case. Even if, dare I write these words, Jack O'Neill never returns to the screen, although I have every hope he will. Thus, out of respect to his character whenever there has been reference to the Pentagon it should have included naming General O'Neill who after all makes the high-level decisions as the Chief of Homeworld Security!!!

Now, as for Sam and Jack in Season 9, OK OK OK OK I will concede as we face the season finale, during this season we have seen (prepare for a string of cliches) a hole the size of Kansas; a big, honkin' white elephant; and something that if I got any closer to the truth of it would bite me!!! FCOL
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack is not alive and kickin' in Season 9. TPTB have not kept alive Jack as Joe said they would.

BUT BUT BUT, ever the optimist, Sam did say "Not exactly." to Agent Barrett and she has had no romantic love interest notwithstanding that bungled almost kiss with Martouf. I hope their story remains to be resolved.

OK, I write this at a moment of weakness....I need a boost of Ship fluff to regain my optimism!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              I don't know Stargate fans in RL but I would guess that would be the case. TPTB are working hard to establish this cast of characters as the new SG-1. I'm thinking that they don't want to confuse new viewers with references to a character off screen especially Jack O'Neill. Now that Cam is the new male lead, they don't want to risk comparisons?

Well, I DO NOT AGREE with TPTB if this is the case. Even if, dare I write these words, Jack O'Neill never returns to the screen, although I have every hope he will. Thus, out of respect to his character whenever there has been reference to the Pentagon it should have included naming General O'Neill who after all makes the high-level decisions as the Chief of Homeworld Security!!!

Now, as for Sam and Jack in Season 9, OK OK OK OK I will concede as we face the season finale, during this season we have seen (prepare for a string of cliches) a hole the size of Kansas; a big, honkin' white elephant; and something that if I got any closer to the truth of it would bite me!!! FCOL
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack is not alive and kickin' in Season 9. TPTB have not kept alive Jack as Joe said they would.

BUT BUT BUT, ever the optimist, Sam did say "Not exactly." to Agent Barrett and she has had no romantic love interest notwithstanding that bungled almost kiss with Martouf. I hope their story remains to be resolved.

OK, I write this at a moment of weakness....I need a boost of Ship fluff to regain my optimism!!!
                              Oy, honey, you O.K?
                              Big shiper in the space and writing this !?
                              You need a realy big hug from shipers
                              especialy from me

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I think this is exactly what the others are thinking .

Nothing was clear and left for imagination ..I asked a friend ( who follows Stargate but is not a fan ) to watch " Threads " last year and told her something big was happening between Sam and Jack .She is a shipper but she has weak knees when she watches Jack .She loves RDA/Jack .

The next day ,I checked with her and she told me ..But I didn't see them get together .. they are not together ..where did you see that scene where they got together ? Did I watch the right episode ?!!

so , just to say that most of casual viewers must be thinking like your son and my friend only because TPTB didn't want to make it obvious that Sam and Jack will be an item in the future .

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X