X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my god, and Joe's reaction to
    Spoiler:
    Daniel's death,

JOE’S DRIVEWAY. Joe is on his knees with his hands still raised in the air.
    JOE: No!! (He sobs.) He can’t be gone! (He stands up.) He’s dead! Daniel’s dead! (He sobs, heartbroken.) He can’t be dead!

it was exactly how i felt. i actually did just want to sink to my knees and cry when i first saw it.

(i put it in a spoiler tag in case anyone reading this hasn't seen 'Meridian')
    Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
    Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
    Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter
      lol, i know, he he

i also loved the bit about the stories being rejected

DANIEL: Maybe he was getting most of it from when Jack was writing his reports right here on the base. The stone was being stored just a few levels above.
      JOE: That’s why the stories were so easy to write. It was like someone else had done most of the work for me!
      O’NEILL: And you say they all got rejected?
      (Joe nods. Jack looks hurt.)

so sweet and yet so funny.

and when Jack says to Joe, "You got game son!" about his bowling, that has me rolf every time. And its such a Homer thing to do.

Oh that makes me laugh too, the Simpsons references. "I can totally see the analogy... Burns as Goa'uld"!!!!
      I love all of those (and I can see the Burns as Goa'uld analogy too!). I also like Jack's defensive 'I am not a terrible ping-pong player'-or something along those lines. But like you (and to keep this thread on topic), I really like the fact that Joe is a Sam/Jack shipper and that was, of course one of the main things that jumped out at me.

A thought has just occurred to me. Every time Joe tries to make a shippy reference, he gets interrupted. We know what he's trying to say though. Perhaps that is an acknowledgement by TPTB of the fans' frustration regarding the interrupted nature of the ship.

OK, now I know I'm over thinking things...
      always and forever
      My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
      My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

and back to the shippyness... i LOVED the oh so definate flirting at the beginning of the episode.

CARTER (over phone): How about Monday morning?
        O’NEILL: No, I have a thing with someone from CIA, a Johnson someone or other. It’s about that whole Kinsey thing.
        CARTER: So, any big plans for the weekend?
        O’NEILL (walking into the kitchen and putting the bags down): Oh yeah. Big. Huge!
        (We see that Sam is at SGC, using one of the phones in a corridor.)
        CARTER: Yeah, me neither.
        O’NEILL: What are you talkin’ about? I just walked in with a whole handful of ingredients for my world-famous omelette.
        CARTER: World-famous, huh? What’s in it?
        O’NEILL (taking some bottles of beer out of one of the shopping bags): Eggs.
        CARTER: I don’t think that that actually qualifies as a recipe.
        O’NEILL: Oh, don’t kid yourself. There’s a secret ingredient. I can’t tell you what it is or I’d have to shoot you.
        CARTER (who has heard Jack putting the beer bottles onto the kitchen table): It’s beer, isn’t it?
        O’NEILL: Carter ...

BUT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, the meeting with Johnson... wasn't Kerry's last name Johnson! i hate her cos well, she was with Jack, but i also like her cos of what she said in 'Threads', you know the whole "is the air force the only thing keeping you two apart, cos if it is your making a huge miastake", she kind of redeemed herself for that!

and that kind of clears up the whole 'which order did the episodes actually go in' debate. on my DVD, citizen joe is after 'threads' so obviously thats a mistake cos why would Jack be meeting up with Kerry (if it is kerry, if not then thats a huge coincidence) after they spilt up?!?!?! So i think the episode order was 'Threads' and then 'Moebius'!

But as far as the 'CARTER (over phone): How about Monday morning?' line.... i'm thinking they were planning on meeting up... possibly a date?! (okay thats just my shippy brain taking over there, sorry!)

Comment

and back to the shippyness... i LOVED the oh so definate flirting at the beginning of the episode.

CARTER (over phone): How about Monday morning?
          O’NEILL: No, I have a thing with someone from CIA, a Johnson someone or other. It’s about that whole Kinsey thing.
          CARTER: So, any big plans for the weekend?
          O’NEILL (walking into the kitchen and putting the bags down): Oh yeah. Big. Huge!
          (We see that Sam is at SGC, using one of the phones in a corridor.)
          CARTER: Yeah, me neither.
          O’NEILL: What are you talkin’ about? I just walked in with a whole handful of ingredients for my world-famous omelette.
          CARTER: World-famous, huh? What’s in it?
          O’NEILL (taking some bottles of beer out of one of the shopping bags): Eggs.
          CARTER: I don’t think that that actually qualifies as a recipe.
          O’NEILL: Oh, don’t kid yourself. There’s a secret ingredient. I can’t tell you what it is or I’d have to shoot you.
          CARTER (who has heard Jack putting the beer bottles onto the kitchen table): It’s beer, isn’t it?
          O’NEILL: Carter ...

BUT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, the meeting with Johnson... wasn't Kerry's last name Johnson! i hate her cos well, she was with Jack, but i also like her cos of what she said in 'Threads', you know the whole "is the air force the only thing keeping you two apart, cos if it is your making a huge miastake", she kind of redeemed herself for that!

and that kind of clears up the whole 'which order did the episodes actually go in' debate. on my DVD, citizen joe is after 'threads' so obviously thats a mistake cos why would Jack be meeting up with Kerry (if it is kerry, if not then thats a huge coincidence) after they spilt up?!?!?! So i think the episode order was 'Threads' and then 'Moebius'!

But as far as the 'CARTER (over phone): How about Monday morning?' line.... i'm thinking they were planning on meeting up... possibly a date?! (okay thats just my shippy brain taking over there, sorry!)
          Kerry was real intelligent and classy lady! She knew when to walk away with grace unlike Mr. PotatoHead. What a wimp they made out of that character!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/guess.jpg

Jack: Hey you!!!! yes, you... Nell you reached 2000 and you didn't tell me..

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/Sam.jpg
            Sam: And Jack are you planning on doing something?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...9/PDVD_395.jpg
            Jack: Of course... C'mere Nell

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...y/PDVD_369.jpg

Sam: Daniel, he still thinks he is single!!!! Jack!!! that's not what I meant, the shippers celebration... you know... in honor of all shippers...
            Jack: Yes of course...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...ack/M2Kiss.jpg
            Sam: Much better....
            Jack: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Congratulations Nell on 2000 Shipper Post!!!!
            ROTFLMAO!! Sorry Sam, Jack gave me just one little kiss and hug, that's all!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Go to GW Home's Season 9 and read the Summary and Review of Ripple Effect. It has GW's interpretation of that episode. Lots of spoilers, of course!! References to the Shippers!! Parts will have you squee!! Parts will leave you puzzled!! Parts will irritate you!! Funny parts!! A little something for everyone!! But, overall,
              Spoiler:
              Clearly, to me, Sam and Jack are together in the AU's as well as in the Real Time Line.
              Sam and Jack Forever!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Kerry was real intelligent and classy lady! She knew when to walk away with grace unlike Mr. PotatoHead. What a wimp they made out of that character!

LMAO ROFL!!!!!! Mr PotatoHead!!! Ahh pure genius! i do like Kerry for realising that Jack & sam are meant to be together! Still hate Pete!

Comment

Just thought i'd add some shippyness!

"Carter, we're all alone save for that horses backside, my quarters... quick!!!!"

Comment

i also love in that ep how Jack puts his arm up to protect Sam from the horse.

Comment

LMAO ROFL!!!!!! Mr PotatoHead!!! Ahh pure genius! i do like Kerry for realising that Jack & sam are meant to be together! Still hate Pete!
                      Fly-by-post:

I really didn't have a huge problem with Carrie--she was classy and backed away when she realized how Jack felt about Sam. Now Pete on the other hand, I think he truly took advantage of Sam and she settled for him (for a while at least).
                      -girlgater

Comment

oh my god, and Joe's reaction to
                        Spoiler:
                        Daniel's death,

JOE’S DRIVEWAY. Joe is on his knees with his hands still raised in the air.
                        JOE: No!! (He sobs.) He can’t be gone! (He stands up.) He’s dead! Daniel’s dead! (He sobs, heartbroken.) He can’t be dead!

it was exactly how i felt. i actually did just want to sink to my knees and cry when i first saw it.

(i put it in a spoiler tag in case anyone reading this hasn't seen 'Meridian')
                        This is how Jack felt but kept it behind that stone wall of his.
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Yeah Kerry wasn't to blame. Jack was available and what woman in her right mind wouldn't take advantage of that. But she knew something was up and it didn't take long for her to put two and two together. She had the guts to confront Jack and walk away.

Sam should have had a real talk with Jack when she decided she wanted a life.
                          Last edited by Rogue; 02 March 2006, 04:59 AM.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                            Fly-by-post:

I really didn't have a huge problem with Carrie--she was classy and backed away when she realized how Jack felt about Sam. Now Pete on the other hand, I think he truly took advantage of Sam and she settled for him (for a while at least).
                            Pete knew something was up. A woman getting married doesn't need to be dragged around to the flower shop and such. Its usually the other way around.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Pete knew something was up. A woman getting married doesn't need to be dragged around to the flower shop and such. Its usually the other way around.
                              What a wimp! Now we know why he was already divorced! He shounds like the guys who know best, only one who does best and if you don't agree, stuff it down your throat best! In other words he likes to run your life. Wrong soul mate pick in Sam! She should had done what was best-fist to the face!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                There is a poll on who should be leader of SG-1. Please voice your opinion!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=24329
                                me voted!
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X