Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=dexterav]And I'm sorry, but it Jolinar's memories were that overpowering after all this time , I'm afraid Sam would be having severe mental problems.

What bothered me about the whole Jolinar thing is that we went how long without even a mention of Jolinar, the symbiote. Then...all of a sudden, we're back to talking about the experience. How can they bring up something from a previous storyline (even if it was a good twist), but never mention Jack?!
    -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
      Originally posted by dexterav
      And I'm sorry, but it Jolinar's memories were that overpowering after all this time , I'm afraid Sam would be having severe mental problems.

What bothered me about the whole Jolinar thing is that we went how long without even a mention of Jolinar, the symbiote. Then...all of a sudden, we're back to talking about the experience. How can they bring up something from a previous storyline (even if it was a good twist), but never mention Jack?!
      this is a simple, rewrite characters and story, another simple S&J is GONE
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        I just downloaded Desire and Forbidden... I was almost crying! They are excellent!!! The music just makes the clips so...powerful!

Oh GOD!!!!!!! i spent 2 hours downloading 'Interlude' and when i went to extract the files it said it was corrupted and couldnt be extracted. OH GOD!! why me! someone give me something shippy to cheer me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The SNY vids i have are ...

'Go Towards The Light' (the fanfiction is amazing)
        'Forbidden'
        'Desire'
        'Impossible'
        'Sam & Jack Tribute'

'Abyss Tribute'
        'Armageddon'
        'Lord of the Rings Stargate'
        'Tarawa Lost City'

i would reccommend them all!!!!!!!
        Edward ~ "And so the Lion fell in love with the Lamb."
        Bella ~ "What a stupid Lamb."
        Edward ~ "What a sick, masochistic Lion."

Comment

I'll oblige by recc'ing this little thing I found.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826156/1/
          The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo.

Stargate is not an obsession. I can give it up anytime I want!

Comment

SNY is brilliant.. she has an unmatched sense of poignance in her vids. I vote we get her a job @ SG personally

I just downloaded Desire and Forbidden... I was almost crying! They are excellent!!! The music just makes the clips so...powerful!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Carter

Oh GOD!!!!!!! i spent 2 hours downloading 'Interlude' and when i went to extract the files it said it was corrupted and couldnt be extracted. OH GOD!! why me! someone give me something shippy to cheer me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Oh man, hun, that sucks big time. I wish I could find a really cute, shippy fic for you. Oh wait, I can.

Here's one http://www.randomleaves.com/stargate.../coolness.html

It's not super shippy, but it will make you laugh your ass off.
              Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                SNY is brilliant.. she has an unmatched sense of poignance in her vids. I vote we get her a job @ SG personally
                I agree, all of her vids evoke a real sense of...I don't know, but you get what I'm trying to say. She is super amazing.
                Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Sparkiest Little Spanker

Pencil Breaker and proud of it!

Comment

'Forbidden'
                  'Desire'
                  'Impossible'
                  'Sam & Jack Tribute'

'Abyss Tribute'
                  'Armageddon'
                  'Tarawa Lost City'

Oh! You poor little thing *pats on head repeatedly* I would cry so hard if I couldn't watch SNY vids. Don't worry some fics will get your shippiness level soaring

Here's a random link to some fanfiction...Just kidding, Matto beat me to the punch

Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

I've Been SPANKed by the Love Monkey!!

Comment

Originally posted by anne87
                    I'll oblige by recc'ing this little thing I found.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2826156/1/
                    and thanks to Matto Innamorato

they did cheer me up. At least i have the other videos to keep me occupied.

Comment

'Forbidden'
                      'Desire'
                      'Impossible'
                      'Sam & Jack Tribute'

'Abyss Tribute'
                      'Armageddon'
                      'Tarawa Lost City'

Awww. Poor girl. That's happened to me several times and each time it really sucks!

Here. Ship and chocolate...
                      Mmmm...Chocolate

Spoiler:
                      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

okay, THIS is annoying. i tried extracting it again and clicked something in the extract files programme and when i opened the supposedly corrupt file (that had previously been empty) THERE WAS A VIDEO!!! i opened it and though OH MY GOD!!!! it started playing!!!!! BUT then after 20 seconds it stops saying 'windows media cannot play the files as it is corrupted'.

So this is WORSE, i only get 20 seconds of her wonderful video which has made me crave it more!

Comment

Awww. Poor girl. That's happened to me several times and each time it really sucks!

Here. Ship and chocolate...
                          Mmmm...Chocolate

thanks hun!!! i loved that fic. i'm now tucking into a bag of chocolate drops as a type, now if only Jack were here to deliver it the way he did to Sam in that fic......

Comment

thanks hun!!! i loved that fic. i'm now tucking into a bag of chocolate drops as a type, now if only Jack were here to deliver it the way he did to Sam in that fic......
                            Ha! I've just broken into the secret stash of the good stuff. You know, the one that's hidden behind the coffee filters. I agree, Jack and his magical marvelous delivery technique would be most welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Drats! I will never get back into power again. Lost way too many points.
                              Well you could always take a symbiote.
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

another FANTASTIC video artist has her stuff here - http://www.sg1-fanart.com/

it's fantastic
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X