This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick OT question?

Why would I find Carson's accent sexy, when I'm Scottish? Give me a nice American or Canadian accent any day!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Quick OT question?

Why would I find Carson's accent sexy, when I'm Scottish? Give me a nice American or Canadian accent any day!
      Clearly there's an American/Canadian bias to the quiz. Demand a recount.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Lol
        sigpic

Comment

I came out as Sam!

But my boyfriend would be McKay! Ewwww!

Better go back a say I like football, so I'll get Jack.

Bucky

Comment

*drool*

love McKay
            sigpic

Comment

I agree with Majorsal,
              Spoiler:
              I think our concern about the Jack and Sam relationship stems from the fact that it isn't a "real" relationship (by that I mean in real life, it's tv) it is written by many different writers, therefore anything can happen that probably wouldn't have happened if this relationship was real. Okay, did that make any sense? We are worried about Sam now because TPTB have taken passed episodes and given a different flip to them, who thought Orlin and Sam had a relationship? So now if Sam smiles at another guy normally we wouldn't have thought anything about it but since Orlin now that smile could mean something. I am very hyper about the Jack and Sam relationship because it is in the hands of TPTB and not a "real" relationship that by now would have been resolved one way or another especially after Threads. I too believe that Jack and Sam are still as strong as they ever were and that is why it is so hard for me to buy into the fact that now that the regs are not an issue that they aren't together for all to know about, through phone conversations and Sam mentioning Jack to others with a huge smile on her face. No, that isn't the final resolution I want for this relationship, only phone mentions, I really want Jack back for the 200th episode. Did I mention really?

Comment

Quick OT question?

Because it was more than likley written by an American. And maybe they didn't mean Carson's. Maybe they meant McKay's Canadian accent (though I don't hear it)

So I'm the only one who ended up with the result of Sam with Jack as my boyfriend? It's cause I said he would like The Simpsons in the tie braker...

Spoiler:
                Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I'm Sam (87)!
                  My boyfriend's McKay (92) but Jack's 83!
                  sigpic
                  "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                  Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                    I agree with Majorsal,
                    Spoiler:
                    I think our concern about the Jack and Sam relationship stems from the fact that it isn't a "real" relationship (by that I mean in real life, it's tv) it is written by many different writers, therefore anything can happen that probably wouldn't have happened if this relationship was real. Okay, did that make any sense? We are worried about Sam now because TPTB have taken passed episodes and given a different flip to them, who thought Orlin and Sam had a relationship? So now if Sam smiles at another guy normally we wouldn't have thought anything about it but since Orlin now that smile could mean something. I am very hyper about the Jack and Sam relationship because it is in the hands of TPTB and not a "real" relationship that by now would have been resolved one way or another especially after Threads. I too believe that Jack and Sam are still as strong as they ever were and that is why it is so hard for me to buy into the fact that now that the regs are not an issue that they aren't together for all to know about, through phone conversations and Sam mentioning Jack to others with a huge smile on her face. No, that isn't the final resolution I want for this relationship, only phone mentions, I really want Jack back for the 200th episode. Did I mention really?
                    for me ,this, simple, NOT TOGETHER
                    sigpic

Comment

Sad thing is...the non-resolution to the ship, is pushing me slowly completely away from SG1. I'm spending more and more time doing Atlantis stuff, and finding it much more enjoyable.

All I want is this one sentence...

Sam: Jack and I are together

And I will be happy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sad thing is...the non-resolution to the ship, is pushing me slowly completely away from SG1. I'm spending more and more time doing Atlantis stuff, and finding it much more enjoyable.

And I will be happy.
                        And the GW forum will crash with all the crazed shippers going online.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

And I will be happy.

IMO everyone need resolution, of course HAPPYEND
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                            I agree with Majorsal,
                            Spoiler:
                            I think this does make sense. People are getting more and more irritable as S9 progresses. Most everyone expected at least some Sam and Jack references throughout the season. But, instead of getting any positive subtle follow-ups from "Threads" we are getting mostly negative ones. I know that many are compensating with fanfic and other forms of mental reinforcement, but its whats on the screen that counts. You are right to expect a physical resolution to this relationship, if for no other reason than to eleviate the exhaustion many of us are feeling and to conclude a story that they started that attracted so much fan involvement. However, I think it will be ended to everyones satisfaction IF RDA comes back. It could be that the producers are going to spring a surprise next season and haven't revealed it yet. Lets hope so.

Jack

Comment

I would be happy with a variation on the scene where everyone goes to film night at Cam's. The guys invite sam, she say's she can't make it. Daniel asks why, she says she has a flight to DC to catch, Cam gives daniel an ooooooh look. Teal responds with "I believe she is having dinner with the general"

or something like that

Comment

I'am just glad I stopped watching the show otherwise I would really be upset.I just Love how TPTB kept the Jack Character very much alive.I guess it was just a line TPTB threw out to get Sam/Jack Shippers to keep watching.I wonder if there will be any mention of Jack in the last two episodes of the Season.With
                                Spoiler:
                                Vala being back it's doubtful.We all know how TPTB Love to make Vala the center of attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X