This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
    Sorry to disappoint you but no. It was Sha're when she became Goa'ulded. I haven't seen the nudity myself, but apparently it is there. I thought it was just a butt shot but apparently not...

On the DVD that I have .the nudity scene is very clear .You see everthing .I was actually surprised but I suppose as it was season 1 , TPTB wanted to draw a big male audience ..LOL Little monkeys

Long live Sam and Jack &

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      On the subject of cons...Since I'm not going to UK Gatecon anymore, I'm thinking of going to SG-11...Anyone else thinking of going?
      Where is that one being held?
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        I don't think the young male audience will have too much tongue hanging out scenes, because CB is very much pregnant now and in the show. That is why they wrote it into the script and most times after the pregnancy the body is not quite in the same shape, as it was before, so we she if CB comes out ahead after the baby is born. Lets face it,even AT is a little more rounded since the baby but she's also older then CB it makes it even more diffucult to get back into shape. But AT will have had a year to lose and get back to shape where CB will be still pregnant or just had the baby by the beginning of S10.

According to the article, CB's baby was born in December. Which means she has had about two months to get in shape for S10. Not a lot of time for most of us but actors tend to work at it harder, hire trainers, etc(since their figure is part of their livelihood). I wonder if AT's nursing her little one for a length of time(and I am quoting a GW interview so hope this is considered okay to mention) could very well have contributed to the length of time she has needed. (esp. in certain areas--well, this has been mentioned so hope this is okay, too.) All the best to both mothers. More Vala type costumes for CB in S10? Wouldn't bet against it!

And speaking of babies and offspring. I enjoyed seeing MS's older daughter's picture recently. Looks like she looks like both him and her mother. So glad she is so much a part of his life. She and Wylie were born in the same month, I think. Would love to see a pic of AT's daughter but can understand if she's a bit leery(if she is) to have it published.

Comment

SqueeG-1

SG is held in heathrow

apparently SG-10 was a blast, Shelsfc and Bru'tak both went there, along with other gateworlders

I'm going cos I did nothing for my birthday this year, and SG-11 is on my birthday
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            On the DVD that I have .the nudity scene is very clear .You see everthing .I was actually surprised but I suppose as it was season 1 , TPTB wanted to draw a big male audience ..LOL Little monkeys

Long live Sam and Jack &

Caty
            What about the scene in Jack's house where he tell Daniel that Sara has left him (and he's wearing an odd fitting sweater, I think). Is that in the DVD?

Comment

SqueeG-1

SG is held in heathrow

apparently SG-10 was a blast, Shelsfc and Bru'tak both went there, along with other gateworlders

I'm going cos I did nothing for my birthday this year, and SG-11 is on my birthday
              I love England! I probably won't be able to swing a trip there this year though. *Sigh*

And you should definitely treat yourself for your birthday! I hope you have a fabulous time when you go.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                I'm not sleeping. I was watching "Shades of Grey" again and I realized I was a bit dissapointed. Here Jack was retired for a whole week, and Sam never went to see him. Also, I know he was putting up an act, but I wonder what he meant when he said to Carter that he hadn't been acting like himself since he met her...
                I've given that some thought, too. One theory is that it is all part of the act and he doesn't mean anything by it at all. However, I tend to believe that this is a completely unvarnished true expression of sentiment that Jack allows himself. He hasn't been acting like himself since they met. He now has hope, happiness, a tempered attitide and a more positive outlook on life. The longer he knows her and the farther he gets away from Charlie's death, the more comfortable he is in his own skin. IMO this is really the first overtures toward "more than I'm supposed to". It's definitely a squee-worthy moment. She also is headed toward "more" as evidenced by her hurt. She didn't go see him because she feels deeply betrayed on more than a professional level.

Comment

SqueeG1

I don't really know England much to be honest...passed through it a few times...hope the people at Heathrow are nice
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    What about the scene in Jack's house where he tell Daniel that Sara has left him (and he's wearing an odd fitting sweater, I think). Is that in the DVD?
                    Yep, I am pretty sure its on the DVD.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

SqueeG1

I don't really know England much to be honest...passed through it a few times...hope the people at Heathrow are nice
                      Well, all I know is that the people at the airport were nasty to us (2 US women). We had much better attitudes at Gatwick. However, upon recounting our experience to a Scottish friend, she says that for Scots it is opposite and she will go out of her way to fly through there and avoid Gatwick where I feel the other way around. Of course, that's the airport and not the area itself. All in all I found Londoners to be friendly and heplful, just like most of the folks I meet in my travels.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        Yep, I remember having to tell my kids to cover their eyes during the full frontal nudity scene in Children of the Gods.
                        My kids are in their twenties and cover my eyes at times,
                        more often my ears.
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                          LOL, well I read my first NC-17 last year, at the ripe age of 41, and I still blush .I would recomend Meimei fics , they are deliciously smuty AND have a plot plus they are very well written
                          Read my first in my 50's - I had a sheltered childhood
                          PWP are pointless unless they are funny. I prefer a really good plot rather than smut or flowery, unrealistic romances.
                          sigpic
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            That scene is in the "movie" made of those two episodes, along with the scene in Jack's house where Jack tells Daniel that he came back from Abydos the first time to find Sara had left him. That scene with Daniel if left out of the reruns as well as Shaa're's nudity. Are they in the official DVD's people buy? I rented the movie, which is how I saw them.
                            They are in the DVD's
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress

Well, all I know is that the people at the airport were nasty to us (2 US women). We had much better attitudes at Gatwick. However, upon recounting our experience to a Scottish friend, she says that for Scots it is opposite and she will go out of her way to fly through there and avoid Gatwick where I feel the other way around. Of course, that's the airport and not the area itself. All in all I found Londoners to be friendly and heplful, just like most of the folks I meet in my travels.
                              I've never had a problem in England (or Ireland, or Scotland). I think it's because I look like a local. Being pasty is a good thing!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                Read my first in my 50's - I had a sheltered childhood
                                PWP are pointless unless they are funny. I prefer a really good plot rather than smut or flowery, unrealistic romances.
                                I go through phases with fan fic. I will read alot then stop for a while. I get tired of the same unresolved endings. The "one day it will happen" endings. If I want unresolved endings, I can watch the videos. I use fanfic to escape from the vague, unresolve crap we get from the show. The one thing good about the smut, is that they usually have to deal with what they just did and not just sweep it under the rug.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X