This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    I wish the family would stick together because this is the best thing that came out of the show: the friendships and the support each of the family members show each other, is the greatest! Plus is just fun talking to you guys from all over the world!
    Ditto to that! I've not had much time to spend here these past few months but I really miss all of you guys! I've never come across any other TV show with as big a family fandom as Stargate.
    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Same here!!!
      Stargate is the first tv show that I have actually become obsessed with and I can't believe how many people I have met through that!
      Looking back now I don't know how I coped without having this thread to fall back on. Its where I come to chat and relax.

I was really shocked when Moebius ended and The family nearly fell apart, everyone was arguing it was terrible but now it is back to its wonderful happy self!!

*Raises a glass of (enter your favourite beverage here)*
      Heres to hoping we get a lot more Sam and Jack in the future!!!

(((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))000

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

on the fanfic front, i like all kinds of s/j fic as long as it has a happy ending, and no major character death. the less angst the better too, i get enough of that in RL and on the show.

Comment

Hi Sam, long time so see (figuratively speaking), how are you?

Comment

Hi Amber I'm good thanks, how are you?

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

OK thanks. I'll be even better next weekend when I go to the AT event in London!

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                on the fanfic front, i like all kinds of s/j fic as long as it has a happy ending, and no major character death. the less angst the better too, i get enough of that in RL and on the show.
                Same here... Happy ending but I like angst... and UST, lots of UST ! Then lots of RST of course !

But no married or babies fics for me. Btw, what's with that idea that when Sam and Jack have babies, it always has to be twins ? How many people in RL have twins compared to only one baby at a time ?

Though I've once read a fic with a baby that I liked a lot. But it wasn't Sam and Jack's baby, only Jack's... what was it called ? Ah yes, 'She's my baby' by Dust Devil, that you can find here. Novel-length fic
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

You're so lucky! I can't believe you're going to meet AT!
                  I hope you have a wonderful time! Say Hi to her on behalf of the Shipper family!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

As for the fan fic discussion, I like fics which give me a nice warm shippy feeling when i've finished reading them, I like angst sometimes but I have to be in the right mood for it...and the long novel fics they are usually the best but again I have to be in the right kind of mood to start reading one.
                    I don't really mind family fics too much as long as they are written well and aren't too OTT, e.g Sam and Jack having millions of kids or having an alien baby etc..
                    I love The Songbook Series by (is it JoJo or Jez? I know its a J.. )

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

its jez

Comment

Ya know I think I might be the only member of the Shipper family that's going! If I'm wrong then please do correct me but I don't recognise any of the names on the list in the Gabit thread except for MajorSamFan and Rowan and I cannot for the life of me remember if I've spoken to them in this thread or not! Man, it's been *way* too long a gap since I've last had a good chat to everyone here!

Comment

married and baby fics don't bother me, i'll pretty much read any s/j plot so long as its written well.

Comment

Having an alien baby ? OMG !

I haven't read any SJ fics for a while... There's one that I've just begun to read the other day and the 1st chapter looked so good that I printed all the chapters ! I haven't had the time to read it yet though...
                            It's called 'Solid blood of the spirits' by Albi : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2525799/1/
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                              Ya know I think I might be the only member of the Shipper family that's going! If I'm wrong then please do correct me but I don't recognise any of the names on the list in the Gabit thread except for MajorSamFan and Rowan and I cannot for the life of me remember if I've spoken to them in this thread or not! Man, it's been *way* too long a gap since I've last had a good chat to everyone here!
                              Are you going to the dinner after the GABIT event too ? Cause gatebee will be at that dinner.
                              And I think there are a few other shippers as well, like dipsofjazz. I'm not sure for the others...
                              Last edited by florence; 22 October 2005, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Well...I would have been going to GABIT...had the money and the means...

...but lets just leave that topic alone

Anywho...I'm beginning to get fic withdrawal...being that it's been two months since I wrote any and I'm compiling the fanfic section of my site just now...I'm feeling sorry for my WIPs...especially the one which I started on Jack's 52nd birthday...it's now after Jack's 53rd and I'm only on chapter 7!

I don't read much fic these days...I like the 'getting together' type stories...like all the 'I love you confessions' awkward first dates, first times (hey I'm 17 now!) all that sort of stuff...I like stories where Sam gets to know more about Jack...about his past...about Charlie...things like that.

oh...here's the link to my fic...I need SEVERAL swift kicks up the rear end to get started again - http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay04

my NC17 fics can be found on Helio 2
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X