Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks ORIKILLER.I think TPTB of SciFi see BSG and said to themselves we have to Sex up SG-1.IMO one of the great things about Jack was that he was the Anti-Kirk.I also liked early Season Sam.It seems now
    Spoiler:
    Sam is either used to comfort Cam or to attract the guest Star of the Week.We also used to have some great arguments with Daniel and Jack and now everyone is falling over themselves to get along.Daniel would be in Jack Face over everything and Mitchell gets a free pass.I would also pay good Money to see Sam have a big Fight with Mitchell.On second thought that may get the Sam/Cam Fans all Happy.I just want to see Sam rip into someone and stop being the Happy hostess to everyone.I always though Sg-1 was a Classy Show that tried to stay true to the Military.Now it's Tank Tops for everyone and lets have a co-leader for SG-1.

Comment

I think that picure was a publicity shot RDA and AT did for the press.TPTB are fooling nobody.TPTB pushed the Sam/Jack Ship from episode one.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Spoiler:
        who would have thought we'd rate an ep good *because* it *didn't* include x-admirers/near kisses/sam&other ship.

but yeah, ethon was good. i especially liked the prometheus being destroyed part. that really hit me, and it was *very* well filmed. poor pendergast.

sally
        Yes, Ethon had more of the team feel than any other ep this season. Maybe they're hearing our concerns about Sam.......

Comment

LOL!!! I just checked our wine rack. We have a bottle of Little Penguin Chardonnay!!! And to keep on topic...that will be a fine wine to toast our future hopes for a Sam and Jack event in Season 10!!
          sigpic

Comment

Honey, just trot yourself down to the Publix and grab yourself a bottle. (I have family in Nashville so I know you have Publix, too)

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              LOL!!! I just checked our wine rack. We have a bottle of Little Penguin Chardonnay!!! And to keep on topic...that will be a fine wine to toast our future hopes for a Sam and Jack event in Season 10!!

I'll have to try the Chard. I think they have a cab as well but I love cheeseburgers and shiraz. Maybe one of the valenship dishes could be crab newberg en croute served with that chard. Mmmmmmm. Then for dessert there could be flourless chocolate cake and that shiraz. Mmmmmmmm, shiraz.

Comment

Time for beddie bye. Night night.

Comment

While I would love to think TPTB are hearing us regarding Sam I think Ethon was filmed long before there was any complaints heard.I think Season 10 will be the Judge as far as TPTB hearing our complaints.

Comment

I might have rec'd t his fic before. It's another Sam&Jack reuinite in Washington little story, Annunaki's "Revelations", if anyone wants a good, uncomplicated squee.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2689380/1/

mini

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

G is for Giggling

Jack: Shippers, she can not resist me I had her from Hello

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        G is for Giggling

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...oftheGods2.jpg

that is a *wonderful* caption! sighs

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Good morning bump!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

G is for Giggling

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...oftheGods2.jpg
                            Another bump from me!

Thank you for 10 years of Sam Carter, Amanda Tapping!
                            My LJ "I Live in a Sci-Fi World"
                            My Stargate (Mostly Sam Carter) Icons
                            My Stargate Videos
                            It's meant to be!

Comment

Hi!!!

The best episode tournament S1-7 is in it's final round... you have to vote for the ep that you want to win and it's

Window of Opportunity vs Lost City... WOW

If you want to vote you can go here
                              Don't know if we need a bump or not. But everyone needs to vote! If you haven't already done so, stop by the link above and pick from the last 2 standing.
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                                I might have rec'd t his fic before. It's another Sam&Jack reuinite in Washington little story, Annunaki's "Revelations", if anyone wants a good, uncomplicated squee.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2689380/1/

mini

Soooooo good.

Wow
                                The duke had a mind that ticked like a clock and, like a clock, it regularly went cuckoo.

Stargate is not an obsession. I can give it up anytime I want!

Comment

Working...
                                X