Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue IMO TPTB need to stop trying to appeal to just the 14 Year old Boys.I'am a Man but that does not mean I want to see characters like
    Spoiler:
    Vala or see charcters Kirking.

Comment

Originally posted by anne87
      And you'd need to clarify the shippy moments before telling them this, because they have seem to have a problem with knowing who the shippy moments should involve. They either get it completely wrong, or - even worse - half wrong (one of "correct" pair ( of course) but without the other
      that's what the smilie was for . i mean really, after 9.5 years, it shouldn't have to be clarified.
      but ok, Stargate SG-1 is made up of: the team sg-1, the stargate, the places they go and things they do, and SJ shippyness (TPTB: this means SAM and JACK not sam/janet, sam/joe, sara/jack, sam/jonas, or any of the other 272+ pairings. get it right. please.) anything to add?
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

What if Jack gave up his job in D.C. for Sam?
        Going through the Stargate shows you're not crazy,
        Dad did always say "And I think people who don't want to go through the Stargate are equally as whacked"

Mom was alway saying he was crazy in a strange way!!!

Thanks Jolinar Samantha O'Neil "Jo"

Daughter of Samantha and Jack O'Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
          Fic rec!

Unexpected by Jezyk
          aww, that was so great. i loved the last 2 lines. (thu daniel's was slightly depressing, yet true). AMAZING! and i rarely--never--say that about fluff.

::rereads ending:: awwww.
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Just a bump, a "hi!" and a check to see what post # I'm on. <g>

We're way too far down the page for my liking. At least we're not below the "other" thread.

- Mary
            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Shippy bump . . .

Jonas is an extra-special bonus. <g>
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I just love this picture . . .

She just looks so totally in love with him. And he most DEFINITELY looks protective of her. <g> I wish soooo much that it had been from an ep . . .
                - Mary

Comment

VALENSHIP DAY!!! SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12TH
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    Rogue IMO TPTB need to stop trying to appeal to just the 14 Year old Boys.I'am a Man but that does not mean I want to see characters like
                    Spoiler:
                    Vala or see charcters Kirking.
                    Ses, you sure got that right. I'm also a guy but I have no interest in leather-clad sex objects like you-know-who. I also don't appreciate the Least Common Denominator humor. Remember when humor on the show consisted of Sam going into some long technical explanation and then Jack coming back with "I knew that"?
                    Shallow are the Ori!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                      that's what the smilie was for . i mean really, after 9.5 years, it shouldn't have to be clarified.
                      but ok, Stargate SG-1 is made up of: the team sg-1, the stargate, the places they go and things they do, and SJ shippyness (TPTB: this means SAM and JACK not sam/janet, sam/joe, sara/jack, sam/jonas, or any of the other 272+ pairings. get it right. please.) anything to add?
                      You are SO right! There's just one S/J pairing.....and it's:

SAM & JACK!!!!!

Comment

Well, it could be my extreme optimism or it could really be an omen, but I can definitely say that the Little Penguin shiraz is a nice little bottle of wine. (bought it on Saturday but just got around to drinking it tonight) This could so bode well for the future of the ship. If one little penguin can make a nice bottle of wine, what could lots and lots of fierce penguins do in the name of truth, justice, and the ship of the ages? I'm just sayin'.....

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          I just love this picture . . .

She just looks so totally in love with him. And he most DEFINITELY looks protective of her. <g> I wish soooo much that it had been from an ep . . .
                          Isn't this pic from mid S2? Holiday? And yet, TPTB tell us that THE SHIP never occurred to them until after Out of Mind? Sure---they never gave it a thought! Right!

Comment

Originally posted by MirthMistress
                            Well, it could be my extreme optimism or it could really be an omen, but I can definitely say that the Little Penguin shiraz is a nice little bottle of wine. (bought it on Saturday but just got around to drinking it tonight) This could so bode well for the future of the ship. If one little penguin can make a nice bottle of wine, what could lots and lots of fierce penguins do in the name of truth, justice, and the ship of the ages? I'm just sayin'.....
                            I was wondering how that little vintage worked out for you. Go Penguins! Wonder if it's sold in the States?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              I was wondering how that little vintage worked out for you. Go Penguins! Wonder if it's sold in the States?
                              As a matter of fact, that can be found in Virginia!!! Hmmmm? Shore Leave may be an opportunity for some toasts to our favorite show, couple, team........yadda, yadda, yadda. **adds wine to packing list**
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                As a matter of fact, that can be found in Virginia!!! Hmmmm? Shore Leave may be an opportunity for some toasts to our favorite show, couple, team........yadda, yadda, yadda. **adds wine to packing list**
                                Yes, perhaps we can have wine and cheese.....instead of our usual whine and web!

Comment

Working...
                                X